News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Forum Avatars

Started by HUSNAA, February 15, 2007, 02:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Of course I like. Ba ka dan tarihin da na kwakulo a internet regarding the duchess ba on the secret crushes thread?
Of course I like. Its got something somehow.....I dont know cant put a finger to it, but it is tangible..
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

IBB

IHS

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: hafsee on November 27, 2007, 09:38:03 AM
Quote from: HUSNAA on November 27, 2007, 03:40:15 AM
MOHAMMAD RASULULLAH SALLALLAHU ALAIHI WASALLAM.

This reminds me of something that happened some yrs back. I went to see someone's relative, cant remember what for, but we were very formal with each other, small chit chat, offers of lunch  turned down, that kind of thing and all the time, me marking the moment to make a quick exit.

There was a visitor with her, and i wasnt participating in the discussion between them but I was listening. Her husband was a sort of uncle to me.. but many times far removed and  if it werent for circumstances, i wouldnt have had him as an uncle anyway.  God rest his soul, he'd been dead long before I'd acquired him as an uncle.

She was talking about his last moments on earth. She was happy that she'd been with him to the end. What made her even happier was the fact that he'd died pronouncing the Kalimatus shahadah on his lips. What sent shockwaves through me, though was that according to her, what he said was LA ILA HA and then passed away!

Up till today, I cannot forget this incident and whenever we meet at a public gathering, I just remember this tidbit she shared with us that day, and how proud she'd been to say it. I am not judging anyone or anything, I sincerely hope Allah Ya jikan sa da Rahma, but I also sincerely hope to God that when my time comes, I say the complete Kalimatus shahada without any breaks.
wow ALLAH HU AKBAR, Allah jıkan sa. that was great. anyone wud be happy to go ın peace amma not only you husnaa Allah yasa dukkan mu ıdan lokacın mu yazo Allah ya bamu  ıkon salatı da sanar da ubangıjı. ameen Allah sa mu chıka da kyau da ımanı. AMEEN

Hhhhhmmmmm  :-[ ma sisters u have weaken ma heart. Talking about death wallahi just puts me in ma right mental state. Kunsani  joker de joker ne amma ONCE aikai maganan mutuwa to wallahi zakuga na nastu..........hhhhhhmmmmm

Eeeeeerrrrrrr ma blood pressure is rising, breath gettin deeper......... Haba Husna!  :'( ........ But Allah ya sa muchika da imani. Allah ya sa muchika da kallam shahada. Kuma Allah ya jikan unlce nake Ameen

Phew!  :-\
What you see is what you get[/b]

HUSNAA

Ameen Ameen Hafsy! so long as we keep death in mind... dai, it curtails our more exuberant tendencies..... ;D ;D

Muhsin

Allah ya jikan rai wanda ya rasu ,Husnaa.

I don't know why but at times I feel like changing my avarta but then I again feel like I won't get any better one. Hmm, I'll soon decide.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: Muhsin on November 29, 2007, 12:14:03 PM

I don't know why but at times I feel like changing my avarta but then I again feel like I won't get any better one. Hmm, I'll soon decide.

IF UR NOT A BOOK WORM DEN CHANGE  :) AM SURE U CAN GET A BETTER ONE ........... IF U WANT A NEW BETTER ONE PAY ME N U GON GET DA BEST!  ;D
What you see is what you get[/b]

MySeLf

IBB am changing my avatar but you have to change yours too...
That ur dodaniya is scaring me....lol
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

IBB

(Gyaran murya) My avater has the support of the members. But urs hmnnn.... dnt knw
IHS

HUSNAA

Quote from: IBB on December 04, 2007, 01:34:05 AM
(Gyaran murya) My avater has the support of the members. But urs hmnnn.... dnt knw

Kai kai kai!! IBB that was below the belt hehehehehehehe ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

IBB

IHS

HUSNAA

Quote from: IBB on December 04, 2007, 06:58:02 AM
Below the belt? Sorry whats that?
something like rubbing it in - adding salt to injury or taking an unfair advantage. Myself wants u to change that charming old ladygent avatar, and u are reminding her that she has to look to her own first which is not popular, whereas urs is.. so u are hitting below the belt where it hurts most...

Muhsin

Quote from: Hafsy_Lady on November 29, 2007, 01:31:35 PM
Quote from: Muhsin on November 29, 2007, 12:14:03 PM

IF UR NOT A BOOK WORM DEN CHANGE  :) AM SURE U CAN GET A BETTER ONE ........... IF U WANT A NEW BETTER ONE PAY ME N U GON GET DA BEST!  ;D

Hmmm...How much that can cost?

Later I made up my mind to change it when its new year, insha Allah. Wait...and see.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

MySeLf

Quote from: IBB on December 04, 2007, 01:34:05 AM

Hehehehe,...But Ibb anya kuwa ba zuraka kawai sukeba....lol
Kuma dan Allah how do we relate you with this ur dodo?.....Hhmm ???

Husnaa kema yakamata ki chanja avatar, kibar min dan dattijon nan ya huta...hehe

Muhsin U're very right, yakamata ka ajiye littafin nan ka huta, we can't wait to see what U will
have up next, hope not a library.. ;D
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

IBB

IHS

Muhsin

Quote from: Myself on December 04, 2007, 02:01:16 PM
Muhsin U're very right, yakamata ka ajiye littafin nan ka huta, we can't wait to see what U will
have up next, hope not a library.. ;D

A aje littafi a huta? Hmm don't think this day'll ever come. Myself, I wanna read, as they say, from cradle to the grave. Reckon that's right, eh? But avarta dai za a canzata. Lol ;D