News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

HEY!! COME IN AND INTRODUCE UR SELF

Started by MySeLf, January 06, 2004, 12:04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

Guys, there is a new member here called Touche, i think he should come in and introduce himself right? Anyway why that name? Is he here for a purpose? I smell something fishy!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Dan-Borno

Yes Muda, all the new guys should first and foremost
introduce themselves before starting any post.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Quote from: Dan-Borno on January 09, 2008, 06:15:00 PM
Yes Muda, all the new guys should first and foremost
introduce themselves before starting any post.

A rule? Hehehe!!! New Admin here members. Kai da Sdanyaro, DB.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on January 09, 2008, 04:59:32 PM
Guys, there is a new member here called Touche, i think he should come in and introduce himself right? Anyway why that name? Is he here for a purpose? I smell something fishy!

Ah ah
Mudacriss!
Wannan irin latest news.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Why does anyone have to introduce him/herself on the forum.... its a free forum damn it! Only the admin can block ppl from writing and he never made it a rule that one had to introduce one's self and if he did, he'd have a hell of a time wiping out all the posts where ppl jumped in without a by ur leave! Besides how is one supposed to know that one must introduce one's self? since there is no sign  that says WHO ARE U? (and there shouldnt be).

Su DB that is so prompt at being uncharitable to new members by insisting on introduction... i dont remember yr first post being an intro to Dan Borno!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
common guys newbies a break. You will get to know them soon enough. There is no mystery to it if you get all the info at one go! ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

waduz

You are on track Husna, the open door policy should always be maintained! ???

Muhsin

Yes Aunty Husnaa is on GOOD track but yet she's extremily TOO reticent about her personal life! Soory my big aunty...don't mean any sort of insult. Just... ???
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

arubuta

guess what, I'm an old member, still a junior member. may be i went into a hibernation, but i'm not those bears in polar region or those mud fishes that are in a seasonal river.
If all the trees on earth were pen
and all the sea, with seven more besides, was ink,
God's words would not run dry
  Q31:27

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: HUSNAA on January 11, 2008, 11:06:38 AM
Why does anyone have to introduce him/herself on the forum.... its a free forum damn it! Only the admin can block ppl from writing and he never made it a rule that one had to introduce one's self and if he did, he'd have a hell of a time wiping out all the posts where ppl jumped in without a by ur leave! Besides how is one supposed to know that one must introduce one's self? since there is no sign  that says WHO ARE U? (and there shouldnt be).

Su DB that is so prompt at being uncharitable to new members by insisting on introduction... i dont remember yr first post being an intro to Dan Borno!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
common guys newbies a break. You will get to know them soon enough. There is no mystery to it if you get all the info at one go! ;D ;D ;D

Yes, Husnaa, it is not a rule but its ideal!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

MySeLf

Quote from: arubuta on January 12, 2008, 01:33:44 PM
guess what, I'm an old member, still a junior member. may be i went into a hibernation, but i'm not those bears in polar region or those mud fishes that are in a seasonal river.

Welcome back.....Hope u're here 2 stay!
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Muhsin

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on January 12, 2008, 02:35:48 PM
Quote from: HUSNAA on January 11, 2008, 11:06:38 AM

Yes, Husnaa, it is not a rule but its ideal!

Yauwa Muda!

arubuta

Quote from: Myself on January 14, 2008, 12:40:47 PM

Welcome back.....Hope u're here 2 stay!

thanks urself, i myself do hope i'm here to stay,
If all the trees on earth were pen
and all the sea, with seven more besides, was ink,
God's words would not run dry
  Q31:27

ummita

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Dan-Borno

Welcome back from hibernation, next time adjust your
timing to stay long before going into hibernation and
we hope to see more of your posts. 

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

Yes you can go to power settings and disable hibernation.
Go to control panel-power options-hibernation tab-declick the icon.
Sonu de zuwa.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment