News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

I love Gusau, I am crazy for Sokoto

Started by nura, December 06, 2002, 11:01:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nura

I schooled in Sokoto, while there I hated the town but now I can tell you that I am crazy for the seat of the caliphate, balangu and kilishi. I worked in Gusau, very friendly people,  very nice sceneries. The Governor is the best, simple, kind, generous and very intelligent, I have an overwhelming respect for him. I love this cities, what about you?
agari Nakowa Mugu Sai Maishi

Blaqueen

i have cousins from gusau.. them always talking like the place be one big hype city..

they got good chicken? i know KD has the best kaza!!...

kai.. let meeh go eat kilishi.. ina santi
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Anonymous

I am currently living in Chicago, USA and have developed a deep interest in all things Nigerian.  I have been reading a lot and surfing the net, but I need to speak to the people of the land.  Would you be willing to share your impressions of the cities, people, travel conditions and the currewnt attitude toward African descendants born in America.

Thank you.

Anonymous

I am an indigene of Sokoto State,I did my primary school over there,but now I am with the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Port-Harcourt.Special regards to my people.

Anonymous

Sirajo Ibrahim

You are from Gusau but talking like you are from Niger any body from Gusau Must like Sokoto, Sokoto is like mother to us so please mind your language.
oriki