News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Cigiya 'yan uwa

Started by Ihsan, January 31, 2003, 11:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bee

Allah Sarki kanoonline members.I am alright,thank you sooo much for the concern.I have travelled back to my village and i do hope you will all accept my sincere apology for not letting you guys know.At least you will have an idea where i was and worry less.My absence was not planned.It was a surprise for me by my family and i cant tell you how happy i felt.I am still happy that i went back home even though it was for only three weeks.It was worth it.I must say that i truely miss you all and may you all remain blessed.Special thanks and massive hugs go to muhsin (you are an angel,God bless you) and mufi (even if i cant place you but give me time,ill fish you out  ;D ;D ;D)).Thank you guys so much for alerting the others that i was missing.God bless you two.
  Amira na kawo gaisuwa saura ke.We all hope you are doing alright too.God bless you all,praises go to kanoonline.Cheers to all!!!
Born To Bee Great

Muhsin

Oh...dear Bee! Glad you are back. Great pleasure! And thanks for the prayer...I don't much time to respond fully.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dan-Borno

Let me be the first to welcome you back to the
forum, and with all due respect, your apology
is duly acknowledged.  

Back to business.

oops, ashe muhsin ya riga ni.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Bee

Born To Bee Great

amira

Assalam, my people!!!! Da fatan kowa yana lafiya.
i can see some of us have bin away for sumtym but have managed to return.
Am sorry guys for not leaving a notice for my sudden leave its just that soo
much things had to get done, my laptop was playing up on me,,2ndly its so
and i mean freezin outside and ontop of that i havent bin feeling well, i hope my
apology is accepted.
Muhsin, Mufi,GGNK,BKG,Bee and every1 else its good to be back.

Toh BKG gani.
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Dan-Borno

Bee and Amira Oya biko, mek una kuku give us tory of weting happen
while una dey away prom the porum
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

Welcome back amira.
Allah ya kara lafiya.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

In the order of returning: Ummu Tameem, Bee and Ameera.. una all welcome. Now is left to welcome back MYSELF.. she has broken someone's heart on the forum.
Ameera Allah Ya kara lafiya and get a new laptop... Mac airbook ko?
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

bakangizo

Quote from: amira on January 23, 2008, 02:42:14 PM
Toh BKG gani.[/color]

To sannu da dawowa. I'd tell you why nake son kiyi reporting ASAP. Later amma. ;D

amira

Thank you guys all is blessed, na samu sauki alhamdulilah.

waduz

Hakane DBN, su bamu labarai musha.......

ummita

Fateez & Amira.....glad u guys r hale hearty n hav made ur way bck here. :)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

amira

Thanks ummita.
Where is Yaya Myself, Waduz maza maza fito da ita, duk inda ka boye ta
in ba hakaba muyi maka taron dangi ;D ;D ;D

Muhsin

Welcome back Amira. I too had been away for sometimes...didn't know you come back. Wish komai lafiya,amin.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.