News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

What's your Sign?

Started by Gimbiya, December 19, 2003, 09:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dante

Dalwu (28th Jan - 18th Feb)

Mutum ne kai mai karancin magana, kana da yawan abokai masu kaunarka sosai, sa'annan ga saurin yarda da mutane, Allah zai azurta ka da dukiya mai yawa! Kana da yawan son nishadi kuma, amma kuma bazaka mutu ba sai akan hanyar allah. In kuma ka shiga kasuwanci, zaka samu alheri mai tarin yawa. *Kuma mafi yawancin nasarorinka akan abubuwan da ka saka a gaba ka kan same su ne ranar asabar!

Is this your tsafi ?

Waziri

WOW! Waziri, you are a Gemini

You're an angel who can give your partner a lifetime of love and laughter -- or an imp who can't concentrate on anyone for more than the lenght of a kiss. ?you can caotivate dates with your witty insights -- or wield words like weapons to keep them from getting too close. You're honest as a child and daithful as Fido -- or a two timing heart breaker.

Your ability is to live to fully in the present is asmirable, but it can be frustrating to a sweetheart who dreams of a feature that includes marriage and children. you have the right to live as you please, but also the resposiblity not to lead anyone on.

Many of Gemini's can go happily thorugh one brief encounter after another with never thought of permanence. when you do fall in love, it's often with two people at the same time.

Compatibility

*Aries
*Leo
*Libra
*Aquarius

Sparks in the air

*Gemini
*Virgo
*Libra
*Pisces

No Chance In hell(rough road)

*Taurus
*Cancer
*Scorpio
*capricorn

Gimbiya,

that was impressive but yet contradictory. How can one be a dedicated lover and yet be a heart breaker at the same time?
You know if one is sincere and faithful one cannot in anyway break other ppls heart. This is more like a puzzling.

And this Gemini star, can't it do anything in life but love women?

Anyway the good thing bout this star gazing thing is one will see an aspect of himself appearing in virtually the descriptions of all the stars and often wonder which is which.

True to God, I am 'extra-sincere"   as many ppl put it , but feel it a shameful act to be identified with one girl today and another one tomorrow. If I have to enter into a relationship with a lady then the concept will be forever until when I cannot help breaking with her. I know I have paid dearly for my sincerity and loyalty to friedship but yet I am not regreting it. I do not know, maybe my destiny is in my friend's betrayal :(

finally as I said earlier, I also see myself featuring in other descriptions of some other stars. Things relating to weaknesses and strengths as such I do not think this star gazing thing actually tells the truth :-/

But yet we can do with it here if for nothing but for FUN.

Enjoy my respect Gimbiya

Maqari

Being a person who largely depends on logic scientifically proven facts and intellectual reasoning i find it hard to engage in conversations about religion mythology and astrological tapestry, although i believe there must be a trace of brilliance and scientific evidence in all three, yet i fail to grasp the conceptualization of any, it seems that alot of literature have been invested on starts and how they realate in some cases even controll human behavior and personal caracteristics but im yet to see a case in which the author backs his theories with any concrete arguments or presents material evidence to assist the theory its all  in most cases just a jumble of sophisticated data borrowed from the respective pages of astronomical commentaries, and in my humble opinion philosophy psychology and psycho-biology can provide us with alot more accurate theories on human beahaviorral patterns than books from incense stores, magazines,and news paper columns, and i openly regard such things as just an escape method and mankind's tendacy to succumb to artificial spritual bonds in time of need.
ps
Waziri i exclusively agree with a few of your points but what further intrests me in your post is the sentence next to your handle " Al mar'u dwaifun fil hayati wa innaniy " i do not have any authoritative knowledge in "Adab al Arabiy" but if i might speculate i believe your line to be a first portion of a " sadr bait al shi'ir" now if you would please be as kind to send me  the "Ajaz ul bait" i will be most delighted if u agree to let me borrow your time and intellect ,to do so u can either private message me or just leave it here , aight Thanx yo ONE

JiboNura

kilishi

Though i didn't believe in all this stuff,but i know that alot of people believed in it,and to keep the record straight i must add this,  Born 14 Aug,my star[i suppose] is LEO
Leo
LEO
People with Leo signs are meant to be confident, dignified and
creative.They're supposed to have got that way b'cos of the influence of planets on them at the time they were born. ??? But why is the moment we're born so important? :-[ Why didn't the stars influence us from the moment we were conceived? ;D Gimbiya do u have answers for these questions??

The man who attracts Leo is one who radiates warmth and shows his affection in a physical way.

Leo even more interested if he is rich or famous or powerful or gorgeous... and thus can reflect his glory onto leo.  :o

A man who commands respect, and a man who is generous (and can afford to be), will also appeal to you.

like men who admire and praise her
Basically, Leo woman is like a Princess who expects to be treated royally and courted by a handsome and powerful Prince. 8)

I am not so sure about all this ........... but the prediction of a man seems to make me believe........ 8)
ilishi

Gimbiya

Leo even more interested if he is rich or famous or powerful or gorgeous... and thus can reflect his glory onto leo. ?:o

so you can call leo's gold diggers? ???

Attracting a Male Leo is easy--- just be Bold
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

zezezee

naaaaaaaahhhhh, i think u got that a lil bit mixed up ma sista.

gold diggers??  i dnt think so.

While we, Leos are very affectionate, there is a tendency to have things our way, we may rapidly lose interest when challenged too often for the leading role.....we also make great lovers and parents, giving more to a relationship than most of the other signs. Not to mention being good honorable persons and good providers.....

so u see..........
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

*~MuDa~*

...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

dan kauye

I thought someone mentioned earlier that this horoscope or zodiac stuff is HARAM!  :o  :evil:  :evil:  learn to avoid simple sins like this! :evil:
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

jewel(abdulgee22)

The Islamic Ruling on Horoscopes
Posted byAdministrator on Friday, February 04 @ 02:01:38 ??
Contributed by Administrator

Dr. Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips

Not only is the practice of astrology Haraam as mentioned earlier, but also visiting an astrologist and listening to his predictions, buying books on astrology or reading one?s horoscope are also forbidden! Since astrology is mainly used for predicting the future, those who practice it are considered fortune-tellers. Consequently, one who seeks his horoscope comes under the ruling contained in the Prophet?s statement:

"The Salaah (daily prayer) of whoever approaches a fortune-teller and asks him about anything will not be accepted for forty days and nights." [Reported by Hafsah and collected by Muslim (Sahih Muslim (English Trans.), vol. 4, p. 1211, no. 5440).]

As was mentioned in the previous chapter, the punishment in this Hadeeth is simply for approaching and asking the astrologist, even if one is in doubt about the truth of his statements. If one is in doubt about the truth or falsehood of astrological information, he is in doubt about whether or not others know the unseen and the future besides Allaah. This is a form of Shirk because Allaah has clearly stated:

"With Him are the keys to the unseen and none knows it except Him" [Soorah al-An`aa,m 6:59]

"Say: None in the heavens or earth knows the unseen except Allaah." [Soorah an-Naml 27:65]

If, however, one believes in the predictions of their horoscope, whether spoken by an astrologist or written in books of astrology, he falls directly into Kufr (disbelief) as stated by the Prophet (sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam) "Whoever approaches an oracle or fortune-teller and believes in what he says, has disbelieved in what was revealed to Muhammad." [Reported by Abu Hurayrah and collected by Ahmad and Abu Daawood (Sunan Abu Dawud (English Trans.), vol. 3, p. 1095, no. 3895).]

Like the previous Hadeeth, this Hadeeth literally refers to the fortune-teller but it is just as applicable to the astrologist. Both claim knowledge of the future. The astrologist?s claim is just as opposed to Tawheed as the ordinary fortune-teller. He claims that people?s personalities are determined by the stars, and their future actions and the events of their lives are written in the stars. The ordinary fortune-teller claims that the formation of tea leaves at the bottom of a cup, or lines in a palm tell him the same thing. In both cases individuals claim the ability to read in the physical formation of created objects knowledge of the unseen.

Belief in astrology and the casting of horoscopes are in clear opposition to the letter and spirit of Islaam. It is really the empty soul, which has not tasted real Eemaan (belief) that seeks out these paths. Essentially these paths, represent a vain attempt to escape Qadar (fate). The ignorant believe that if they know what is in store for them tomorrow, they can prepare from today. In that way they may avoid the bad and ensure the good. Yet, Allaah?s messenger was told by Allaah to say:

"If I knew the unseen, I would surely have only sought the good. But, I am only a warner and a bearer of glad tidings for believers." [Soorah al-A`raaf 7:188]

True Muslims are therefore obliged to stay far away from these areas. Thus, rings, chains, etc., which have the signs of the Zodiac on them should not be worn, even if one does not believe in them. They are part and parcel of a fabricated system which propagates Kufr and should be done away with entirely. No believing Muslim should ask another what his sign is, or attempt to guess his sign. Nor should he or she read horoscope columns in newspapers or listen to them read. And, any Muslim who allows astrological predictions to determine his actions, should seek Allaah?s forgiveness and renew his Islaam.
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.