News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

FATHERHOOD..... 01

Started by jewel(abdulgee22), April 02, 2006, 10:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amira

Quote from: jewel(abdulgee22) on April 11, 2006, 01:02:36 PM
zizo,
      it seems aunty did fool u up that time. But hw can u explain that to UMMITTA the whole concept...(lol) of the scenario.
Ai u know something during the Mauludin Nabis Hols she cracked another one for me (comin up in Fatherhood 2...). thx anyway.

Jewel(abdulgee22) where are you?continue with the second episode :D
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Mufi

Malama Amira, it seems like u love kids, right? I was like that too.

My first Daughter always asked where was her sister and brother when she was little. The only answer i could give is that they were up in the sky, somewhere. ;D ;D
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Mumcee on December 26, 2007, 12:49:47 AM
Malama Amira, it seems like u love kids, right? I was like that too.

My first Daughter always asked where was her sister and brother when she was little. The only answer i could give is that they r up in the sky, somewhere. ;D ;D

I like the idea of up in the sky somewhere, but for a really inquisitive kid, the answer would be to model yr story after the miraculous conception of prophet ISA (AS). So u tell the kid that before mommy went to bed, she said a big prayer that was answered. That night as she was sleeping, mala'iku came down and put the baby in her stomach and then they stayed to begin shaping it.  So now every night after mommy goes to bed, the angels come down and continue shaping the baby until it really grows big and mummy cant move very much, then when they are finished, they tell her in a dream and the next day, she goes to the hospital and has it removed.
If the little kid asks to ina mala'ikun? say well ai ba a ganinsu. ko malamin arabiyar ki/ka bai fada maka ba? Then tell them the story of the miraculous birth of Isa AS.

Not exactly the truth, not a lie either.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

MySeLf

That sound convincing husnaa, and almost near truth....
Yes the angels making women preganant do come at night.. hehe
And yes they do keep coming to shape the baby... lol
And yes mummy do get that baby out one way or the other.... Honestly that is better
than telling complete lies.. Lol YARA MANYAN GOBE ;D

I remember when I was like 6-7 My cousin who just got married was pregnant, and could not
believe what am seeing...Lol
First I thought her husband was battering her, that Is why the swollen chest and tummy..Lol
I remember I use to run home and report my daily observation to her mum, and she will say saboda da Allah?
Ni kuma cikin haki Allah kuwa hajiya, kije kigonata, saitace shikenan, da daddare zanje Insha Allah.
At the end my cousin shut me up by telling me, wai tasha yan ruwane cikinruwa, sune suke girma cikinta,
lol and they will keep growing and turn into baby... U know the yan ruwa datake nufi? Irin mosquito larva
dake growing near water, and I do believe her, But it also make me feel like swallowing one and have a baby Lol..
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Mufi

Yes Husnaa, that sounds very good as well.

Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

waduz

My son is very curious, shrewd and calculating at his age of six. He once asked me, " Baba, wai Allah ne yake ruwan sama?" I said, yes, unknown that he wasn't done yet. He asked again, " To me yake matsawa ruwan ya zubo?" I was perplexed. He was thinking that it was a tap that God was opening for the rains to be dropping from the skies! My answer to that was, " Sai ka girma zan fada maka amsan." I know that by the time he grows up, the answer will come to him naturally. God bless our kids, amen.  :-* :-* 

Dan-Borno

This is a beautiful thread, i must commend Abdulgee, though
he has not coming these days, dont know ko dai yaran sun
girma ne by this time around.

The truth of the matter is i didnt realize i am married and have
a family until my wife delivered.  Throughout the first week of her
delivery i come home from work like 10 times to see the face of
my baby girl.  The argument is always, wallahi tayi kama da ni
duba gashinta irin nawa, look at her legs, fingers, idanuwan
and the mother will retort back, ina tayi kama da kai, duk gidanku
akwai mai irin hancinnnan ne?

After the naming ceremony, my boos in the office has to sanction
me from disappearing from office with out notice, and when
finally i close from work i am always in the bedroom reading and
noticing with extreme careful how she looks.

The first time my wife told me that teema has started crawling
i didnt believe it, ko tuwo ma na ki ci because of happiness, i
took her to the varendah to see for my eyes, amma ina, she
refused to crawl and it worries me.

Noticing how your child grows is something that is very inspiring
especially when your child's health is appreciative. 

Unconsciously, she grew older each day and before you know it
"bang" another baby girl don land into the family - ikon Allah.

As a growing father, i am worried about their education and health,
in this part of my country, for you to rely on public school means
sacrificing your childrens future education (i am a product of public
school) and if you are not careful, you will end up sending your
child to a place where you will regret for the rest of your life.

For the few years I have been a father, i enjoyed every bit and
pieces of it, especially when they climb on top of you jumping
and shouting and narrating to you what happened at school.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Ibro2g

lol[color=blue I remember when I was three, and my baby brother was brought home for the first time. I asked my mom where she got him and she said she got him in the hospital. That was appropriate. When he started messing up the napkins, i told her to return him until he behaves.
Then there was this embarrasing moment in Jss1. I knew alotta science, and reproduction too. But I refused to agree to the fact that humans have sexual reproductions. That day, the heart of the three year old who believed his mom was broken.  lol

Actually, Husnaa has given a perfect solution. When I was reading this thread its just what was coming to my head. Ummitah sounds like a sweet girl. If I were her though, I would ask that guestion everyday id it'll get me to Mcdonalds ;D ....brush her hair for me!

[/color]safety and peace be with u all
Safety and Peace