News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

THE WAY FORWARD

Started by mlbash, July 30, 2004, 05:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlbash

:arrow: OUR BASIC PROBLEM NOT ONLY IN JIGAWA STATE, BUT NIGERIA IN GENERAL AND TO SOME EXTENT THE WHOLE AFRICA, IS ALWAYS SITING OUT OUR PROBLEMS, LITTLE OR INSIGNIFICANT NUMBER OF PEOPLE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THE SOLUTION OR THE WAY FORWARD. THERE IS ALOT OF GRUDGES NOW IN OUR BELOVED STATE, MANY PEOPLE ARE OF THE OPINION THAT THE PRESENT ADMIN HAS FAILED OR RATHER IS FAILING, WELL... EVERYBODY HAS HIS ON OPINION AND NOBODY CAN ALTER THAT, BUT THE MAIN THING I WNT TO POINT OUT HERE IS THAT WE ALL FAILED NOT GOV. TURAKI OR HIS ADMIN. YEAH YOU MAY SAY THE OPPOSITE BUT THE POINT IS, IF WE ARE TRUELY OPERATING DEMOCRACY AND WE ARE SERIOUS ABOUT IT, HOW POSSIBLY DO WE AGREE TO VOTE THE LEGISLATIVE MEMBERS THAT WE DON'T HAVE CONFIDENCE IN? BESIDE IF YOU THE READER OBJECT TO THAT, THEN WHODO YOU BLAIM? I DON'T BLAIM TURAKI HE BELIEVED HE IS DOING THE RIGHT THING AS THAT GOES TO MANY IN THE STATE. THEN IF WE THINK HE IS WRONG THEN WHAT'S THE BEST THING TO DO DEMOCRATICALLY AND CONTITUTIONALLY? WELL YOU CAN BAIL ME OUT THERE!   :?:  :!:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    :shock:   BASH
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Anonymous

mlbash I completely gotta agree with you.

baba najo

MBASH,
i dont know how i can reply this statement but you are un aware of what is cousing a problem in Jigawa.you see you people from out side does not even know that the cabinet of  His excellency  is filled of with people who does not even know what development is all about; despite pursuing for the achievement of His excellency's mission. :roll: well,every body is entitle to say a word but those abusing his excellency were employed as aves obey during  1999 electioneering and no positive result was achieved since the hadejia's IBRAHIMIYA..,ask Hon Bello Maitama.
hahahaha.
Baba Njo

mlbash

that's true BABA NAJO,  but i think i know quite alot.

baba najo

well your statement sound's LIKE a  stake holder in the biz ''...make the neglected part of our  state viable''how and for how long you people are making such statements;But as simple as it is to deliver... you see you are taking it the hardest, yours is to lead not to rule.It is that of tradional rulers to rule like machaevelli and our traditional rulers and sarakuna's .However there fore,for a  politician to be trusted by people like me ...well, if at all we shall  take an oath and if i will be given the right to treat him religiously; i think i will do that. I for one , i am telling you this becouse the whole system is sick the people are no longer trusted even the faithful are not, but to our belief the faith is intact.please if you are not SAMINU please tell him we are tired of what is happening we are not supporting his alliance with PDP ,we dont want to be governed the way MOBOTU RULE  we need something to live with we want to tell a story of the hero who brought internet to jigawa but not to over shadow his glittering qualities and tell on how he bargain us to  black colonial masters.
mlBash you are wise by saying that...hahaha

BABA NAJO HADEJIA

mlbash

thank you so much, mr baba najo. i heard of recent your people nearly lifted the gov, for taking the sugar processing company to the town, how wonderful of them, despite their tight opposition! :lol:

baba najo

well,MlBash that is what i have told you in my first comment that those ''AVES OBEYS'' are from that area and are those accussing H.Eon lack of performances and sugar factory is one of the promises made by his excellency on the day they stands before all hadejia's at  the market square.that is why i reffered you to senator Bello maitama to explain to you about the promisses and even what they have  done in NPN there.
MlBash, we are celebrating nigeria @ 45and yet some are living in hunger,poverty and with diseases.
najo

mlbash

THAT'S THE MOST UNFORTUNATE THING ABOUT OUR COUNTRY. THE GAP BETWEEN THE POOR AND THE RICH IS ALWAYS WIDENING AT A GEOMETRICAL RATE! AND YET THE LEADERS ARE SO HEARTLESS TO DO SOMETHING, AND THE WORST IS THAT THE POOR ARE ALWAYS IMPEDED IN UNDERSTANDING AND SEEKING FOR THEIR RIGHT! :(

baba najo

:oops: i dont know,where to start but let me ask some questions:
1-what is in  the gap of how one could live and how one does live?
2-H.E BOUGHT SOME 10 HUMMERS,LINCON AVIATOR'S AND ESCALETS while others were paying high taxes and premiums to state water board what is the justification of wanting to  develp the most neglected communities in the state.
i am not attacking H.E ,NO, i only wanted to see his progress because i am his full and commited supporter since UNCP,NEW ERA, APP and ANPP.ML Bash i know you will believe with what am saying  and i see some responses he ask his leutanants to announce his stay in ANPP this week,good chap,tis will definately ugger well. 8)

mlbash

Quote from: "baba najo":oops: i dont know,where to start but let me ask some questions:
1-what is in  the gap of how one could live and how one does live?
2-H.E BOUGHT SOME 10 HUMMERS,LINCON AVIATOR'S AND ESCALETS while others were paying high taxes and premiums to state water board what is the justification of wanting to  develp the most neglected communities in the state.
i am not attacking H.E ,NO, i only wanted to see his progress because i am his full and commited supporter since UNCP,NEW ERA, APP and ANPP.ML Bash i know you will believe with what am saying  and i see some responses he ask his leutanants to announce his stay in ANPP this week,good chap,tis will definately ugger well. 8)

i ll respond to your Qs later. not enough time now.