News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

THE RETURN OF DAN-KAUYE PART ONE!

Started by dan kauye, December 20, 2005, 06:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan kauye

:) y'all get ready! for u are about to witness the return of DAN-KAUYE aka DEE-KAY(thanks to ummita :) ).if im known for anything besides my kauyanci then its speaking my piece and this time is no exception.i have been very much around..behind the low..up and down..got re-remarried..re-divorced...went to prison..got out...traveled the world over ..made trouble..lots of things..kai just kidding  :) but seriously..
   we all know that this place is not what it used to be,assumption-wise partly because we all/most of lead a busy life..skool..work..work..skool..dayum! life is one big drag but hey surviving is fun.ok,lets not stray from what i came to say....om my part,part of the reason i hardly log in is that this forum needs some thorough clean up,there are too many crappy threads that do not make more sense than the current war in iraq,secondly all the fondly people have disappeard in to the thin air like that(that aint fair)..thirdly,all the jj's(no offence) are not inclined to keep the place hyped and interesting while the tsofafin kuma are simply not putting any effort to re-ignite the lost fun..kai i cud go on n on n on ..anyways,anywahow..hope every one is kool..
a'a where all ma peeps @?????? dem sa-salati,hafcy,ummita,mal bash,zezeze,muda,goga,precious(really miss ya)..fateez,last but 1st my darling wife straightalking(i heard about it all..how u eloped with that city guy..i got a new hut for us so holla )...and all the hot mamis and mamas..jiggy and jiggas of kanoonline....

uh-huh..now i got the attention i needed can re-live the past fun? im very fun-straved right now..make all of una tell me wetin dey shele for ur end..y'all know that Dan-kauye loves to make some loud noise and be heard..so holla at ur boi! peace
   HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE ..WHAT ARE UR NU YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS? :D  :D  :D
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

admin

dan kauye,

Welcome back and we are glad you are back...

Can you please let me know the threads that you will like to see cleaned up?
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

bakangizo

Quote from: "dan kauye"..thirdly,all the jj's(no offence) are not inclined to keep the place hyped and interesting
How can they if the 'oldies' like you kept away. And, yes, offence taken.

bakangizo

Quote from: "admin"dan kauye,
So that you clean them up, or what? :roll:

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "dan kauye"  
a'a where all ma peeps @?????? dem sa-salati,hafcy,ummita,mal bash,zezeze,muda,goga,precious(really miss ya)..fateez,last but 1st my darling wife straightalking
:D  :D  :D

C who z talking? :o Where were u? Y did not also tell zem zat i was ze one who recued you prom ze hard soils op ze parms in ze midst op cutlasses and hoes? Hun? Exfalin 2 zem mana? Am A gud samaritan! Thank ur stars i saw u fetching water prom zat borehole wood irrigation system!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "Bakan~Gizo"
So that you clean them up, or what? :roll:

kwarai da gaske! 8)
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

mlbash

t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

admin

Bakan~Gizo,

If any member has a thread in any forum, that he or she wants removed, they have the right to let us know so we can remove them if they have adequate reason(s) for that...
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

bakangizo

Quote from: "admin"Bakan~Gizo,

If any member has a thread in any forum, that he or she wants removed, they have the right to let us know so we can remove them if they have adequate reason(s) for that...
And what "qualifies" a thread for removal? I thot those rules are spelt out by the administrators. They should, IMO, detect those unwanted thread(s) without waiting for a member to report them. Any member has the right , as deemed fit by the Administrators, to start a thread and as long as a thread does break those rules, then fine. If you don't like a thread, don't post in it. 8)

Well, I don't like this thread. Can it be deleted pls? :roll:

dan kauye

Welcome back and we are glad you are back...

thanx MR ADMIN :D , without poking fingers at a particular topic,its obvious that the forum needs a clean up.As part of this great online family i feel compelled to 'point out' what i percieve to be sort of 'watered-down topics'.And i did not point this out of self-centeredness,if anything,i think im doing it for the whole board because in my opinion repetition of topics or creating a new topic just for the heck of it does not hold much weight for its existence.But then again its only my opinion and everyone is entitled to his/her too.i hope it makes any sense.thanks. :D

dan kauye

And what "qualifies" a thread for removal? I thot those rules are spelt out by the administrators. They should, IMO, detect those unwanted thread(s) without waiting for a member to report them. Any member has the right , as deemed fit by the Administrators, to start a thread and as long as a thread does break those rules, then fine. If you don't like a thread, don't post in it. 8)

Well, I don't like this thread. Can it be deleted pls? :roll:

Mr bakan gizo,a big HELLO to you :D .ah! well,opinions  vary and do stay not without controversy so i can relate to it as u are entitled to speak your piece too.first off,point of correction ,i did not point out any particular topic or suggested removal of topics i feel 'i do not like'..i just figured out that some threads are repetition because they have been posted before..so instead of killing the bandwidth with repetition..why not search through..bring the old one up ..then get it re-ignited so that both the old and new members can relate to it on thesame wavelength ,plus it (the original) thread cud be used as a refrence.this is it,if it makes any sense.

That said,u can have a cup of coffee or something ..and breathe easy! :D  :D .

now mr bakan gizo share with us ur new year's resolutions,in other words what are your goals for 2005 ..or wishes..or something u'd want to share with your fellow forumnites(im sure u'd have one.. maybe more :D ).i'll do thesame too..by the way do u agree with ''maslow's hierachy of needs?''

damn! i like to make noise in here.. :D

dan kauye

Quote from: "mlbash" you are highly welcome my old pal!

thanx basheer :D ,yaya ihsan?.if what i heard is true then u need another heart ..possibly a porcelain one ..right? :D  :D

bakangizo

Mr bakan gizo,a big HELLO to you :D .ah! well,opinions  vary and do stay not without controversy so i can relate to it as u are entitled to speak your piece too.first off,point of correction ,i did not point out any particular topic or suggested removal of topics i feel 'i do not like'..i just figured out that some threads are repetition because they have been posted before..so instead of killing the bandwidth with repetition..why not search through..bring the old one up ..then get it re-ignited so that both the old and new members can relate to it on thesame wavelength ,plus it (the original) thread cud be used as a refrence.this is it,if it makes any sense.

now mr bakan gizo share with us ur new year's resolutions,in other words what are your goals for 2005 ..or wishes..or something u'd want to share with your fellow forumnites(im sure u'd have one.. maybe more :D ).i'll do thesame too..by the way do u agree with ''maslow's hierachy of needs?''

Ah, it was just a banter.  :lol:  Pls post a lot more. The forum needs posters like you. We the newbies can only be motivated to stay around if experienced oldies like you post more often.
Talking of new year resolutions, everyone should have one or more. Well, why don't you cast the first stone and start. 8)

What was that questiion? Aha, yes, Maslow's hierachy of needs. *scratches  head*  What was it about ma?  Well...hmn. *Off in search of a Mgt. text book*.

dan kauye

Ah, it was just a banter.  :lol:  Pls post a lot more. The forum needs posters like you. We the newbies can only be motivated to stay around if experienced oldies like you post more often.
Talking of new year resolutions, everyone should have one or more. Well, why don't you cast the first stone and start. 8)

What was that questiion? Aha, yes, Maslow's hierachy of needs. *scratches  head*  What was it about ma?  Well...hmn. *Off in search of a Mgt. text book*.

bakan,im glad u are not mad @ me ..coz dan kauye cant stand negative energy around him..lol...and,is it me or does ur ''experienced oldies'' sound like a subliminal sarcasm..u know what? i love me some litrature ..too bad im bad at it! and for the record,im not much of an oldie..just quite familiar with the forum,and it does not in the least matter to me if i joined the site at thesame time as the admin or i'm gonna join next year.the only reason im here is to learn,communicate and share with others..an yeah 'fun' is my middle name so im very much up for it. :D  :D

on the whole u sound kool to me..if anything! :wink:  :D  :D

new years resolutions,i have alot..for one i wud like to see a better me religiously but hey,i asked first ..so you go at it and i'll see you there. :!:

speaking of maslow..i was just bugging..you know like i came accross it..like im not into it but being the curios person i am(kasan yanda yan kauye suke da zumudi) ..so like i checked it ..and like it made some sense to me..and like i wanted to share some noise with you.damn! i shudnt be here..na'aaaaaaaaaaaaam*runs* i'd be right back...hold on plz

bakangizo

You want to be more religious in the coming year? Allah ba da sa'a. Ina nan ina tunanin nawa 'resolutions' din. In na gama "compiling" sanar da ku. Amma ai sai a sake wa wannan thread din suna ya koma "New Year Resolution Thread". :lol: