News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

On The Couch

Started by *~MuDa~*, December 10, 2006, 09:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MySeLf

Quote from: gogannaka on October 17, 2007, 03:46:04 PM
Have u seen rattatouille?The rat that cooks.

I have seen it gogan, is really not that interesting....
But my little sister seems to enjoyed it, she couldn't stop laughing all the way through.
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

IBB

Yeah seen it too. Is just ok. Like the rat family though -remember when they came gari-guda to steal
IHS

dan kauye

I just saw Tyler Perry's 'Why Did I Get Married'.It's a funny,romantic take,with a few rough edges,typical conventional family/marital stereotypes.I think it's fun,and decently entertaining,but then again I wasn't expecting a more artistic leap from Mr Perry.It's not that movie you'd gladly sell your clothes to sit front row at the theatre but it's fun enough.Honestly.Janet Jackson(who did a great job) is in the movie,and Jill Scott(whom I'm a huge fan of) is in it too.Speaking of Jill,she's got a new amazing album (entitled The Real Thing: Words and Sounds Vol. 3) which came out last week.Y'all might wanna check on it..
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Myself on October 17, 2007, 11:40:45 PM
Quote from: gogannaka on October 17, 2007, 03:46:04 PM
Have u seen rattatouille?The rat that cooks.

I have seen it gogan, is really not that interesting....
But my little sister seems to enjoyed it, she couldn't stop laughing all the way through.

Yeah i started watching it too, but i wasnt really impressed, amma may be i will have to watch it again since u recommend it. Speaking of rats, did anyone see Flushed Away? Crazzzzy!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

waduz

Rats? Itching fingered rats are all over the place. What do you think Etteh, Turaki, Kalu and Ibori are? ;D

bakangizo

Quote from: waduz on October 25, 2007, 12:22:55 PM
Rats? Itching fingered rats are all over the place. What do you think Etteh, Turaki, Kalu and Ibori are? ;D
Haha. Funny. Speaking of 'ratty' films, what about "Mouse Hunting"?

HUSNAA

i am sure if i watch ratatouille i shall like it. there is something crazy about a rat that can summon a flambe or a soufle out of thin air... its the feel good about underdog makes good that will make the movie enjoyable for me.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Fateez

Hmmm, what movies have I watched since I last signerd in?

Rush Hour 3

Not much story but it was hilarious!!! Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker never fail me.

The cab driver Yvan Attal was really funny too though too bad he opnly had a minor role

Chak De! India

Probably one of the best movies that have come out of India in a long long time!

Wonderful theme, wonderful story, great acting, really funny and thankfully, no love story!

The Simpsons Movie

Funny! I dont even know what part I liked the most but every bit was just good

even though it felt like an extended episode of The Simpson's TV show. I liked

the joke in the beginning about idiots that pay to watch movies in theatres when

they could just watch it on TV... hmmmmmm.

Hairspray

If you love Musicals or Retro then hairspray is just for you. The songs are so

contagious and the movie is just hilarious! I still laugh when I remember the scenes.

Plus John Travolta as a Woman?... enough said!

Stardust

It's the best movie I have seen since Pride and Prejudice! I'm serious this movie

is a must see for everyone. Star studded cast! Plus Robert De Niro! He was funny!

Anyone here seen it??

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

gogannaka

Lallai one has a lot of movies to watch.

I thought stardust was an indian movie  ::)

The simpson:I used to like the cartoon untill i realised it was very rude and explicit.Can one watch it with kids?Or is it rated?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on November 08, 2007, 08:54:49 PM
Lallai one has a lot of movies to watch.

I thought stardust was an indian movie  ::)

The simpson:I used to like the cartoon untill i realised it was very rude and explicit.Can one watch it with kids?Or is it rated?

Well what a coincidence!
Yesterday, we were discussing the Simpsons. You know it is highly controversial program, from the muslims' and moralists point of views. There was an article about the one eye which mentioned Simpsons with respect to free masonry. Actually it was one program (quite funny i might add, but highly blasphemous) in which Homer was initiated as a stone cutter in otherwords a free mason and he was found to have a symbolic sign on his anatomy which made the other members regard him as a deity. That is probably a one off situation. On the other hand, the chief reason for why the simpsons is frowned upon by (probably the generality of muslims...maybe.. dont know) is because it implicitly implies an anarchic family setting in which the family is run by the kids and not the parents. The messages are sometimes subtle and sometimes blunt, but nevertheless they affect children any which way and make them think that it is cool to be rude, obnoxious and horrid to one's parents, while we know that is a crime in islam.
Like u said kuma, it is rude and explicit. Like everything else nowaday the more recent the times the cruder and explicit everything is.

Turawa sun yaye wa mutunci hijabin sa.
So personally, I wouldnt advice you watching the simpsons yrself let alone with yr kids.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

O.k

Anyone watched Will Smith's 'the pursuit of happiness'?
Kai wannan mutum ya sha wuya.
Irin wanda aka cewa talauchi yayi masa katutu.

Allah ya raba mu da talauchi.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

*~MuDa~*

Wow, i really use to like the simpsom alot. the only thing i hated about it was the freemasonry episode and theme though it was funny really.

As a kid, well on my own part i coudnt emulate what bart simpsons was up to or how he talks back to adults just cause i'm a huge fan, i mean, even if i wanted to, the recollect of the kind of beatings and thrashings i received during my 'denis de menance days' will immediately flash before my eyes, so i wouldnt dare. So i guess kids that would actually pick up habbits from this cartoon are either not well disciplined or very very immitative. and if at all a cartoon needs to be banned i think we should all vote for Southpark!!!

I have seen Pursuit of Happiness, will smith is an icon really, he is got charisma more than all the actors in holywood, if you are a Will Smith fan, then watch out for his new movie... I Am Legend, i saw the movie, some sort of sim city computer graphics, simply wicked!

Yeah, i almost forgot, i saw Bride and Prejudice, its a very nice movie, so how do we categorised it, Indian or British movie, cause if Indian then sunyi bala'in kokari. Peace out!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

ummutameem

salam,

i can c a lot of movie watchers,i wonder if some of u watch the series channel, it seems these days i dont hav d patience to watch movies, so i prefer series n sitcoms.

i like csi, grey's anatomy, house, ncis n alot more.

anyone wit dsame interests?????????????????????????????

*~MuDa~*

Of course, Ummu.???..eh...how do u pronounce the name? Of course there are people with the same interest, all you have to do is flip to a page or two backwards am sure u can c posts that relates to your interest. How do u pronounce that name?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

ummutameem

thank u muda, n that name is pronounced just as it is written.

by the way, how did u come up with urs?