News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

First visit

Started by Dave_McEwan_Hill, April 15, 2008, 11:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave_McEwan_Hill

Muhsin

Just to let you  know I have made my first visit to the Literature section!
maigemu

gogannaka

LOL...dave,
Let me steal the moment and welcome you first...i'm sure Muhsin will be frowning.LOL

When should we be expecting the novel? Some exerpts will do for the mean time.

BTW....nice avatar.Your granddaughter?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dave_McEwan_Hill

Yes.My grand daughter Layla.
I suspect the novel will be too hot for Kano Online
maigemu

Muhsin

My belated welcome aboard, Dave.

My time is finishing but when I get back. Many thanks for coming. Wish you'll stick a bit more. LOL

That your avatar...no comments. Just nice pic. Is she the one thats studying at Glasgow, Dave?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dave_McEwan_Hill

maigemu

Muhsin

She looks a real half-cast, Dave. But beautiful also.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

manasmusa

You are exceedingly welcome to lterature forum. I hope u will continously be visiting the forum and making ur contributions.
And I hope the moderator will honouyr u as grand patron because... I hope Muhsin undestand.
Such is Allah your Rabb, His is the creation and...

Muhsin

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Quote from: gogannaka on April 26, 2008, 10:25:21 AM
Kai Muhsin half cast fa zagi ne.

Well I didn't know, GGNK. But I mean half-Nigerian, as he (Dave) once said.

Sorry.

Dave_McEwan_Hill

I hope that one day when she has done her University she will decide to go to Kano to understand where she comes from.
maigemu