News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Our Women

Started by Anonymous, November 19, 2002, 06:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ihsan

Allah subhanawataallah mentioned a lady can marry a guy 4 HIS RICHES, LOOKS & 1 more (cant remember).

The third one is religion (Islam)
greetings from Ihsaneey

Blaqueen

The third one is religion (Islam)
LoL!!!

u dis boiz na so u fit complain and yann dust!!!

YOU know the reason why u floss is to get the ladies...
YOU know the reason why u cruise in ur new car, or akwala mota, or your FRIENDS car... is to impress the girls...
YOU know the reason why u unecessarily shower the babe with gifts and money is to impress the Dymes!!!

so wheytin be ur own... ur getting the reaction u asked for.. ungrateful pesins like una all!!!!
a beg siddown dere make pant dey wear u...;D
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Hafsy_Lady

Quotethe realization of a better way to live, act and enjoy the happiness and sukuun(tranquility) that God promises to be inherent in every matrimonial company. It will also help our sisters in understanding why their men some times prefer (?) other women from different extractions. . I believe Ummita , Fyne Dyme Queen, lady IHSAN and Fulanicious to mention but a few will take up this challenge. ? Oya now dis hausa-women(with small letters) tell us what makes u ??better? human beings and most suitable companions.

ALL OF YOU DEY YARN DUST. THE GUY WAS ASKING WHAT MAKES OR WILL MAKE US GOOD COMPANIONS TO WHO? :-/

I KNOW I CAN MAKE THE BEST ESPRESSO DRINK IN THE ENTIRE UNVERSE.

WAT WILL MAKE ME SUITABLE FOR MY HUSBAND IS THAT IF HE SPENDS AND GIVES ME ALL AND HIS WILL IS GOING TO BE IN MY NAME TO MAINTAIN THE HERITAGE, DEFINATELY I WILL BE ON MY BEST BEHAVIOUR ;D
What you see is what you get[/b]

Hafsy_Lady

WHAT MAKES ME A BETTER COMPANION?

THE SIMPLE FACT THAT I AM A "WOMAN AND HE IS A MAN"
[/b]
What you see is what you get[/b]