News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

despairs of love

Started by adamuadamu, January 22, 2003, 05:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote& then again Romeo vs Juliet na act:

Titanic not 2 mention (how so much I hate d film) shima that one na act:

For these 2, they r acting.......................wake up 2 reality man!! ;)

For Lady "D" that one na paparazzi wey cause their accident kill them finish.................It has nefink 2 du with love..............................

(SHE SIGNS) Y r men d onces talkin about nefink but love & they r so in2 it!!!!!!!!!! Boys nawa 4 all of u ?:-X

VERY TRUE...ALL ITS NOT REALITY. BRODA SIRDEEK U DEY SUFFER DEPRESSION FOR LOVE NE?

Anonymous

MohammedIbrahim

VERY TRUE...ALL ITS NOT REALITY. BRODA SIRDEEK U DEY SUFFER DEPRESSION FOR LOVE NE?
LOL!! , hafsa kin same shi ;D ;D

ummita

Minkam, where is lova boi ne Bilyameen? He will give d perfect ansa 2 dis topic.

Oya everybody start discussion who despises of Love? And who does not?
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Hafsy_Lady

which basically means you do not. Dama how on earth can MEN despise love?

I DONT THINK I WILL DESPISE OF LOVE BECAUSE THEY HAVE ADVANTAGES!

I was reading a freinds letter and it read this:I will give you my arm to spend a whole afternoon siesta.....I will love you always. I FELL FROM THE BED LAUGHING.I was laughing my head off.

When I 10yrs my grandmothers househelp who I love and adore that I call my auntie fell inlove with the houseboy, he wrote a small note and gave me to give her obviously I will hide in the garage and read it, in which it read. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND WHEN WE GET MARRIED I WILL BUY A FRIDGE (I nearly passed out saboda dariya) I caller her Hassana Freezer. ;D

Definately not will I despise love especially if its for KANO MEN: Oh! Amina idan kika soni sosai idan you love and marry me, I will buy you eggs,milk,meat and kidney. Like she said she doesnt eat in her fathers house.

Who will despise of love when they guy will say that magic word : I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEFINATELY NOT MEHHHHHHHHHH ;D
What you see is what you get[/b]

*~MuDa~*

DEFINATELY NOT MEHHHHHHHHHH ;D

scopes my girl,  scopes !
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Hausanicious

No one will despise luv unless if on the course of practicing luv excercise one fell off or is deeply disappointed.
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

zezezee

hey guys(ummita and 1/2sy), what on earth happened to hospitality???? ??? ???
let my hommie say his mind! abi theres something that we shud knw that happened b4 his post?

poor boy, sorry about the attack?  :-[ :-[
u knw how the sistas can b attimes, pretty much aggressive huh!
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

*~MuDa~*

Quotehey guys(ummita and 1/2sy), what on earth happened to hospitality???? ??? ???
let my hommie say his mind! abi theres something that we shud knw that happened b4 his post?

my guy zat's chicks 4 u!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc