News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

she was 19

Started by Bilyaminu, March 12, 2003, 09:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote Brova Billy, how is d soon going 2 b soon so that I can consida it in the soonest that I will soon be so supa glad to soon stop seeing love topics. When will soon b'com d soonestttttttttttttttttttttttt. Ansa ma kwestishion (she laffs)

A BIG LOL TO UMMITA yes Bilya ka amsa tambayar Ummita da Ihsan/ Nima dai I cant wait!!

Bilyaminu

You two will all learn that this life of ours can not be stable without love! Sometimes in love we all need love. I man who loves none, becomes none, risk none, have none, die none has for fit the greatest of part of his life. Cant u see examples, we here in Kano online think and care for each other knowing our selfs to be friends but no, what bound us together is love, try love.
etrayal

ummita

Am crackin up..........kai Bilyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, lurdommercy.......!!!!!!!!! now am desperate 2 know when will it b soooooooooooon, cuz I can c if care is not taken minister of luv affais will start infectin us as well. Kaidai ina maker wasa ne
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Bilyaminu

yea i know, u are affected already ;) believe me ok :-*
etrayal