News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

she was 19

Started by Bilyaminu, March 12, 2003, 09:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bilyaminu

Just want to share something with u…..
Sitting with a she friend, watching each others eyes discussing about life, suddenly she said, tell what u think about relationship? Then I reply in question saying! Predict this then I will tell you the faith of relationship! I went on saying, assume what happened yesterday was this;” its some minute after 9pm and parents have left the graduation hall and is time for the students to dance for goodbye. Rabi being my girl was wearing a white dress like Cinderella, I was in black suits like Martin Luther King Jr. when I came to the dance floor, I stood looking for her but not with time she couldn’t hide because a golden fish has no hiding place. There she was coming so glad, a smile of a thousand laughs, her hands reaching for my shoulders, I couldn’t wait but to forward mine. My heart beating to a dance I couldn’t believe it, on reaching her, I realized she was hiding for Adamu who was directly behind me. Beside me they hug each other. I was going on me knees feeling discouraged, thinking love is nothing but a lie, with tears that could tell what brought them at from an innocent soul. On reaching the ground you held me and said, cry no more, arise my love.”  After my last words, arise my love she said, boy what u are thinking will never happen. I asked, why and what she was thinking?  She said, boy you should have known better but anyway I will tell you. She went on, am not ready for any relationship and I don’t think even in the future I will. Before she goes forwarded I stopped her and said. I know all about the problem in your past, I know why u are scared of love because u think it won’t last long. She said, none in life has ever broke into my brain but u. that’s all folks she remained my friend till last few days when she had a car accident and died, She was 19.
etrayal

Blaqueen

Allah ya jikan ta...

awwww..... :'(

plz tell meeh u made it up!
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Bilyaminu

etrayal

Blaqueen

ayya... its ok man... Allah ya bata haskan kabari.. Allah ya sa er-aljanna che...

Ihsan

Ayya Bilya...Allah ya jikanta, yasa ta huta lafiya...Ameen
greetings from Ihsaneey

Ibro2g

I never thought I`d be the one saying this to someone, but I guess this is the right time. Bilya, I have made some calculations, examinations and experimentations...after thorough accredation, I arrived at a conclution: You are a lovermaniac, a love freak...a sad strange lover. A romeo 4 life. I dont think anything can help this condition of urs.
Safety and Peace

Bilyaminu

ibro, i will personally see u @ home! ;D
etrayal

Blaqueen

Ibro2g

dont worry i will take care of that  :'(
Safety and Peace

ummita

CAN I COMMIT SUCIDE?..........(she laffs) I know ya'all will say yes.....but heck I feel lyk killin ma self with a buildin drill.............luv kuma, wetin kuma.........Minista of Love affairs? fur-real d gurls passed away? May her soul rest in peace Ameeeeeeeen...........dont worry God will surely give
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Bilyaminu

thank u all for sympatising with me, is nothing to to worry about, is just one of the directors thoery of humans emotions towards death. 8)
etrayal

ummita

& when will u finally cum up with a topic that all of US all d peeps 'ere will finallly shout HA-LE-LU-YAH finally Bilya iz gotton 2 a gurl 4 lyf till death du them part? Juss askin

Bilyaminu

etrayal

ummita

Brova Billy, how is d soon going 2 b soon so that I can consida it in the soonest that I will soon be so supa glad to soon stop seeing love topics. When will soon b'com d soonestttttttttttttttttttttttt. Ansa ma kwestishion (she laffs)

Ihsan

lol Ummita...

Yeah Bilya, yaushe zamu ga wannan ranar?... :)
greetings from Ihsaneey