News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

New Year!!!!

Started by jewel(abdulgee22), January 01, 2007, 12:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jewel(abdulgee22)

To all the jama'a , i will start with happy new year, barkan ku da Sallah and may Allah gives us all the best and blessing for the 2007 liked 2006 pasted. Well now, 2007 has come and most of all the plans, ideas, appointments and shecdules wiill come and will pass.
Let me start with the new improvement of KANOONLINEreally nice and all the credits to the Administrator (Salisu D Yaro and others), really impress with the development, i also hope that Allah will show us the end of next 2007 and we will see more and more development ...bit by bit becomes Bigger.
For the new year resolutions lets drop any bad habbit we took along in the past year and lets pick up new good habits for the new year.
More and more New topics and let the band ride on.............

cheers

for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

Fateez

~*Salaam*~

Eid Mubarak and HapPy new year everyone  ;D ;D

Hope everyone had a good time and ate good food

...hehe, and of course, looking forward to resume work  ;D :P

Anyways, was away from kanoonline for a while and then came

back to see everything has changed. It's looking good, i like it!

Thanks Mr. Admin Sir  :) :) :) :) :) :)

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Muhsin

Most welcome you are;Miss hehe(Fateez) and Jewel. I thought you too were bored with us thats why you kept mute for a time.

Unfortunetly, I am still encountering a number of difficulties with this software. But I hope all will soon be history since everything is before me. The problem is that, I think, am not computer literate. Even if I can be called one. Not very I'm. Who feels it knows it.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Fateez

Awwwww, nah hehe, nope its so not boredom...

Nna, da problem be say i travel go village...

needed to spend quality time with my dear granny.

8)      8)      8)      8)      8)      8)      8)      8)

U know for kauye we dey live inside bukka and internet

never reach our side plus everyday i dey busy because

i have to fetch water from the stream and go to get

food stuff from da farm.
//
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

MySeLf

New year round the corner guys, what are ur plans and wishes?

Well mine is, will try and engage more in religious activities.....
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

waduz

Fateez, a kauyus? Fetching water from a stream? Kai, unbelieveable! But who knows. Wai duniya juyi juyi.......! ;D

Myslef, Thatz a good intention and may the Almighty Allah SWT guide and bless your wish, amen.

Mufi

My resolution for the year 2008, is to have more patience and like Myself said to be more religious, i have been wanting to go back to Islamic School, so Insha Allah I will.

I'm wishing each and every one @ Kline a Happy Sallah.
A Happy New Year in advance, and May Allah SWT give us good health, prosperity, and most of all may Allah grant us all our wishes that are best for us in this world and in the here after. Ameen.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

manasmusa

Quote from: jewel(abdulgee22) on January 01, 2007, 12:38:15 PM
For the new year resolutions lets drop any bad habbit we took along in the past year and lets pick up new good habits for the new year.
More and more New topics and let the band ride on.............

This is nice of u Jewel. good advice we will try Insha Allahu to see  that we improve next year.

Quote from: waduz on December 13, 2007, 10:24:54 AM
Fateez, a kauyus? Fetching water from a stream? Kai, unbelieveable! But who knows. Wai duniya juyi juyi.......! ;D

Ha ha ha! where you man get this proverb... wai kwado a ruwan zafi

Allah yasa mu shiga a sa'a.
Quote from: Fateez on January 05, 2007, 06:38:24 PM
Awwwww, nah hehe, nope its so not boredom...

Nna, da problem be say i travel go village...

needed to spend quality time with my dear granny.

8)      8)      8)      8)      8)      8)      8)      8)

U know for kauye we dey live inside bukka and internet

never reach our side plus everyday i dey busy because

i have to fetch water from the stream and go to get

food stuff from da farm.
//
Hoooo!!! Fteez you warmly welcome back. and idan za'a tafi a dinga bankwana because of the halun mutuwa.
Such is Allah your Rabb, His is the creation and...