News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

oya bring ur beef 2

Started by IBB, September 21, 2003, 09:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tukurtukur

IBB wey no luku like d real  IBB

u no resemble at all at all!

u luku like d g of d original IBB

Can u trace you genealogy? u know sey i b historian.

sharon

da champ is here da champ is here every time i made it 2 dis room it still get me sick cee where people like sasalati,pimp,xslave,hafy,and co men where is sharon oooooooooooooooooh am here so wats it gonnon beeee fella we make it happen or u keep talkin :D
layin dis tricks,doin thang in big cali way.

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: "sharon"da champ is here da champ is here every time i made it 2 dis room it still get me sick cee where people like sasalati,pimp,xslave,hafy,and co

I suggest you check in with your docs and you should be isolated since enitime you make it here you get sick, you sure say pesin no dey suffer communicable dishish? We no wan khontact henithin :P

(SIGN) mhmmmmmmm dis pesin just dey make me remember sweet sixteen........come na champ u wan nak talk abi na chimp u wan call yuwasef? ........Bia no call ma name henihow  for dis house plus I no get company but if you touch any of my family na koboko I go carry disgrace you waka home. As you just dey come go like so take am sofri sofri wit me becus soon you will be as humble as the blades of a lawn mower convention!  So berra check out and drop that attitude bhoy and come it with a positive vibe! I kno wan ansa you but as I dey HYPER, na privilege and honour for you. No frustration..............beef zone and no choke die :P
What you see is what you get[/b]

IBB

Quote from: "Tukurtukur"IBB wey no luku like d real  IBB

u no resemble at all at all!

u luku like d g of d original IBB

Can u trace you genealogy? u know sey i b historian.
srry can i trace wat. anoda ova sabi in da house. mona keep quet Tunku-tukur wan try make sense go on tunku we r listening make us laugh
IHS

IBB

Azumi ya kulle bakin ku ko? A sha ruwa lapia. U will hear from me again next month inshallah.

Ummita a dinga kokari ana sallah bayan an sha ruwa
IHS

IBB

Hmm being a long time. where can i start from now? Dan Borno is a married man, Hussss seems nice i will do my research and see who best to strike
IHS

*~MuDa~*

Do u guys know that Hausanicious is married??? I didnt even know, am frying his ass as soon as we meet!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Hafsy_Lady on June 13, 2005, 06:35:40 PM
Quote from: sharonda champ is here da champ is here every time i made it 2 dis room it still get me sick cee where people like sasalati,pimp,xslave,hafy,and co

I suggest you check in with your docs and you should be isolated since enitime you make it here you get sick, you sure say pesin no dey suffer communicable dishish? We no wan khontact henithin :P

As you just dey come go like so take am sofri sofri wit me becus soon you will be as humble as the blades of a lawn mower convention!

Wooh Hafsy slowdown, the little guy means no harm, wut a rush, that was a wicked punchline, have you been listening to ludacris lately ne? That is just wicked, my props, hey sharon u dont want to mess wit this lady here, as a matter of fact we all fear her indredibly, she will lash u men. She u grab? Ehen!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

IBB

Peter pan-puck in the house. Some people say we dont grow up, yeah we wouldnt grow up this is how we catch our fun u got problem wit that? ohhh too bad ;D
IHS