News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

oya bring ur beef 2

Started by IBB, September 21, 2003, 09:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IBB

Yo, fulanicious kofar dakin kice wanna(that pic ur logo) u dey fear make sum1 no come r... u ne?
IHS

Fulanizzle

)

Anonymous

i said that door u r usin as ur logo is it ur room-door.

if u get it now? read the 1st 1 again

IBB

dis people wey dey dis KNOline sef. Da moment they come sabi 1 word na so dey go begin usam so tey they rinse am. somebody calls himself Tgem or so went and opened a room called FRENCH FRIES wat da hell is that every1 knows wat french fries is wat is da essence of the room i dont know. i was so pissed off i couldnt even be bothered to read wat the room is all about
IHS

IBB

hmn some people make me laugh. OVA SABI. who has entered THIS O THAT room recently? U will c a post by AJINGI; UNIX OR LINUX what in Gods name r those, MR OVA SABI went ahead and explained i dont know whether he copied from txt book or copied-n-paste 4rom a web site.

Mr Ajingi the room is called THIS OR THAT not a COMPUTER LESSON ROOM kaji ko?
IHS

IBB

who has heard of this word (Ifizy) am not sure if the spelling is right but it means (yan karya). my complain is bout this Ifizy people in this Kline. what is ur name is it BABYGAL_84 damn that gal ma..n her ifizy is too much we know sey u dey ENgland we no wan know how much it cost to call global from ur ?5 call card :evil:
IHS

ajingi

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Dante

Mr IBB, is like you like teasing people ALOT!
what type of hair cut is that on your head??
Looks like a gammo.

Eskimo

Quote from: "kilishi"beg make u na no bring wahala to me wooh,if you really get president or any higher authority for that matter,make you na caution Mr Eskimo to remove that ugly face and snake,me get snakephobia ;Dthe thing they scared me they make me fear log on to kanoonline,me i like tsumburbura face pass this wahala ::) :-X

malama da Allah kin sa an cire min fuskata da macijina :evil:  :evil: ..dama ina neman wanda yai min tsurku a wajen admin..ashe kece ko? mhn :twisted:  :evil:
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

Fateez

Quote from: "Eskimo"
Quote from: "kilishi"beg make u na no bring wahala to me wooh,if you really get president or any higher authority for that matter,make you na caution Mr Eskimo to remove that ugly face and snake,me get snakephobia ;Dthe thing they scared me they make me fear log on to kanoonline,me i like tsumburbura face pass this wahala ::) :-X

malama da Allah kin sa an cire min fuskata da macijina :evil:  :evil: ..dama ina neman wanda yai min tsurku a wajen admin..ashe kece ko? mhn :twisted:  :evil:

But u know dat snake and head were really scary. Good thing they r gone. Thanx Kilishi :)  
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Fateez

hehehe...IBB has a gammo on his head, Tallar mi kake yi?

Is it Kosai?
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Fulanizzle

)

Eskimo

Quote from: "Fateez"hehehe...IBB has a gammo on his head, Tallar mi kake yi?

Is it Kosai?

Yes na Kosai..and because im no dash u na so u come do Tagumi. :D  :D
mai kwadayi! :D
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

Dante

Is it Kosai?

Kaiiii, kina jinshi ko???

tafdi jam...

dan kauye

Is it Kosai?

wallahi i tried but i cant help but lol.....nyce one bro!
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke