News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

oya bring ur beef 2

Started by IBB, September 21, 2003, 09:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bashir

challenge ke? who u be? u sound like akuyar da ta shigo sata aka kulle za'a daka. wuya kamar rakumi 'a akori-kura, ido kamar an jijjiga bera 'a buta.
bashir kake ko ba-shiri? jeka ka shirya kana kazo
kai na fasa. bring it on. mr rake teeth

IBB

how od r u mate. how can u say Mr rake teeth thats children beef.
IHS

Bashir

Hausanicious

Quotei will do ur medicine

How can U do da Medicine of somebody my broda when u don't have black stomach.
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

zezezee

IBB is d winner! Bash were r u? come out, dnt be scared, he wont eat u up!  ;D ;D ;D
pls continue, dis is bery bery interestin ;D
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Anonymous

<font color ="red"> oh poor guy!! ah! bashir sorry woo!!!!!!

IBB

rabu dashi, he's chattin sh*t.
bring it on Bash man bring it on! (Mr rake teeth) lol
IHS

*~MuDa~*

...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

IBB

God d**m wats is wrong with y'll in this Konline. Niggas dont know wat to write some nigga callin himself MASOYA ko SOYAYYA open a room calling it AURE SPOT the nigga dont know wat 2 write all he says was write ur name, number, address. tell me now Masoya u want more stars u wanna be a senior member ko?

this lunatic too who calls himself Mudacris went and open a room call I LOVE U, and u know wat the boy was just writtin sh*t, mallam abu babu kai ba ginda

pls dont create room if u got no sh*t 2 write
IHS

Dante

QuoteGod d**m wats is wrong with y'll in this Konline. Niggas dont know wat to write some nigga callin himself MASOYA ko SOYAYYA open a room calling it AURE SPOT the nigga dont know wat 2 write all he says was write ur name, number, address. tell me now Masoya u want more stars u wanna be a senior member ko?

this lunatic too who calls himself Mudacris went and open a room call I LOVE U, and u know wat the boy was just writtin sh*t, mallam abu babu kai ba ginda

pls dont create room if u got no sh*t 2 write

Why u being so rude to MUDACRIS and MASOYI ?
Mudacris is my right hand Nigga "Presido" ,

& u come sayin sh** bout em ?:o take it eazy!
this Nigga got some s*** to tell ya'all.

? MUDACRIS, The next presido elect!

? A.O.P.P!!! "Power to the People"

Beware! if we win the election, better start
looking for somewhere to Exile!

Hausa Error

BEEF!!! BEEF!!! BEEF!!

where all da guyz @ why u all afraid of beef ne,u all just have to face ur fear,i know Y'all afraid of gettin into a beef and lose at da end, som make it the biggest disappointment of their lives when they lose.there is dis guy i had a beef wit in 'oya bring ur beef 1'called ibro2G now he is so disappointed in him self dat he does'nt ?visit k-online regularly as he does b4 but ?datz just how beef goes u know, u win som ?u lose som,but u get to win som day if u keep on tryin.

remember wat martin laurence said ' courage is not da absence of fear,its da presence of fear yet u go ahead to face da.......... so y'all just buckle up and hit on ur least favourite person in k-online wit ur best diss,and await his comeback.

like every fight,k-online beef room have regulation

-we all doin dis for fun so plz no one shud take it personal or out of the beef room to another room

now we have IBB Vs Dante Jnr
Life is a test. Try get a 'P' atleast.

Anonymous

QuoteBEEF!!! BEEF!!! BEEF!!

where all da guyz @ why u all afraid of beef ne,u all just have to face ur fear,i know Y'all afraid of gettin into a beef and lose at da end, som make it the biggest disappointment of their lives when they lose.there is dis guy i had a beef wit in 'oya bring ur beef 1'called ibro2G now he is so disappointed in him self dat he does'nt ?visit k-online regularly as he does b4 but ?datz just how beef goes u know, u win som ?u lose som,but u get to win som day if u keep on tryin.

remember wat martin laurence said ' courage is not da absence of fear,its da presence of fear yet u go ahead to face da.......... so y'all just buckle up and hit on ur least favourite person in k-online wit ur best diss,and await his comeback.

like every fight,k-online beef room have regulation

-we all doin dis for fun so plz no one shud take it personal or out of the beef room to another room

now we have IBB Vs Dante Jnr

hey you mr.beef presenter

bakada hankali, dan error din bu......uba kai

gaganaka nagogawa .....dotsan guga a takashi

mudacris  kaci gidanku

dante jnr bodari kawai

yadda IBB yace ummita jaka ce

hausanicious daqiqi kawai

this place is full of yankwauye dukan ku

IBB my man i gotta diss u too man if u feel offended then throw back ur best

I B B-ullhead i be bullhead like ummita said
u be bull head very funny but its a compliment at thesame time, u be bullhead datz why u be knockin them peaple out of k-online, anyway F**K you all and have a nice time

Ibro2g

Tsk tsk tsk. What was will never be, as it seems. How many pages...? and the beef hasn't even started yet. You guys are a bunch of babies, ur too innocent for any beef to come outta ya. The whole room is a PG what happend to ur R-rated growth, or wouldnt u grow out of tellitubies? comon guys I haven't seen the begining yet!, I'm afraid I'm gonn stay disappointed coz babysitting this babyroom is gonn be d*mn boring. I better leave before it bore me out!!!!!!!

QuoteBEEF!!! BEEF!!! BEEF!!

.there is dis guy i had a beef wit in 'oya bring ur beef 1'called ibro2G now he is so disappointed in him self dat he does'nt ?visit k-online regularly as he does b4

Whatttt!!! HAHAHA....I cant believe some people could still stupify themselves. common dummy, the tread wasnt deleted, it was only sealed up, don't ur balls tell you someone could still go see if ur 1/2 nut brain dont? Comon kiddo, I dont want you screaming ur head out again when you dont make sence to anyone, and feeling like ur so cool or u are one "beefer" hahaha kai... wai u are feeling like one "shege". You aint a nothing, ur completely harmless and nymph and a saint compaired to me. Dont you go around tell`n peeps you've dissed mi, coz no matter what u tell them u said, they will still pity u.

And I'm only tell'n u baby as a friend of kanoonline. idan kunne ya ji, jiki ya tsira.  Read whats in bold if ur erring brain is not too dumb to understand hausa!
Safety and Peace

Anonymous

Dante kake ko Dattijo exile ke? who u wan sen 4 exile urself abi?

peep i got latest 4 u

there is this new user her/his name is I. that person god damn it he calls his room "Hey come n intro urself" my friend how many introduction rooms r we gonna have in this community, an ugly gal calls herself Tsumburbura jumps into that room gues how old she said she's damn boy i cant stand this peep.

my second beef is this Multi-bold-shadow-color-txt peep god damn this peep. C that Hausanious she's the wrost pls go 2 this room Cigiyar 'yan-uwa, at the moment she got the last reply pls see if u can read that sh*t

c u next beef. Is bout all this big grammer peep

Dala

QuoteDante kake ko Dattijo exile ke? who u wan sen 4 exile urself abi?

peep i got latest 4 u

there is this new user her/his name is I. that person god damn it he calls his room "Hey come n intro urself" my friend how many introduction rooms r we gonna have in this community, an ugly gal calls herself Tsumburbura jumps into that room gues how old she said she's damn boy i cant stand this peep.

my second beef is this Multi-bold-shadow-color-txt peep god damn this peep. C that Hausanious she's the wrost pls go 2 this room Cigiyar 'yan-uwa, at the moment she got the last reply pls see if u can read that sh*t

c u next beef. Is bout all this big grammer peep

Back to you IBB, i don know where to start!
anyway we go c later. BEWARE op za KOFATO  :o