News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Are we romantic????????????!!

Started by gogannaka, December 01, 2003, 05:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Konan

wow alot of replies ok erm well no im not enforcing the law because there is no such law where i live firstly becoz bigamy is not allowed in the UK and considered a crime.

but i do know that without the consent of the first wife a muslim is not allowed to marry again. i dont know the laws of nigeria but i do know the laws of islam.

Dan-Borno

C'mon Rahima, support your self with proofs
we are waiting!!!!!!!!!!!
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

bakangizo

Quote from: ladymerciful on February 03, 2008, 12:22:26 AM
wow alot of replies ok erm well no im not enforcing the law because there is no such law where i live firstly becoz bigamy is not allowed in the UK and considered a crime.

but i do know that without the consent of the first wife a muslim is not allowed to marry again. i dont know the laws of nigeria but i do know the laws of islam.

Which Islam are you talking about? Certainly not the one I know?

Konan

the same islam as u gusy man lol u knw my grand mother is a very religious woman and i confirmed it with her but there is a hadith which does say permission of the 1st wife is needed and i will find that hadith ppl i will find it lol dont worry right after i do these up coming exams, projects, courseworks, lab repots and omg i swear the lecturers think im a robot

gogannaka

We'll be waiting Rahima.

Kai ni auren ma gaba daya ya fita rai na  >:(

Akwai wani saying that 'why get married and keep one woman happy while u decide to not get married and keep alot of women happy'.

N.B DB,BKG,Husnaa and one other person ku kuka yi discouraging nawa.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Quote from: gogannaka on February 05, 2008, 12:30:46 PM
We'll be waiting Rahima.

Akwai wani saying that 'why get married and keep one woman happy while u decide to not get married and keep alot of women happy'.

Aure ya fita daga ranka? Haba gogannaka...whats wrong? You must be kidding, huh. And forget that damned saying. Whoever says it lacks good religios backround, am telling you. But...how comes? :o
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

Let me rephrase that to read; "why marry one and keep her happy, when u can marry four and keep them happy?"

As for discouragement, ba ruwanmu. Mun dai gaya maka gaskiyar al'amarin zamantakewar aure ne kawai. Haba, kar wani abu ya tsorata ka. Sai kace ba namiji ba ? ;D Amma fa gaskiya, ba don sunna ne da farilla ba, da da yawan mutane basu yi.

Bee

LOL Bakan Gizo.Here is another one:
  'why get married to four wives,make them happy while in the process you make yourself unhappy when you can marry one wife,make her happy and in the process,make your self happy'
   How about that?  ;D
Born To Bee Great

Konan

lol at bee dats a gud one. ive been so busy guys but i will find that hadith i'm determined to everyone who has a religious background all say that u must ask permission to marry another woman from ur 1st wife. and the ones who lack the religious background disagree maybe becoz they're fed up of their 1st wife and want to marry someone else to satisfy their own needs knowing that the 1st wife will disagree. hope that made sense

arubuta

BKG i tot if one can safeguard oneself from committing sins lyk adultery and the lyk,
one can remain unmarried. one can continue fasting!! ko ba haka ba? without gettin married.
dnt discourage GGNK 4rm fasting, Maybe he'll be doin it after evry oda day!

My lady, kip on searching, but i wud lyk to kno, wud i hav to ask both my wyfs
if i'm to leap 4rm "bigamy" to polygamy?
lets say one agrees n tha oda didnt, how am i to do?
oh gud luck in ur exams, projects, courseworks, lab repots, etc my lady 8)
If all the trees on earth were pen
and all the sea, with seven more besides, was ink,
God's words would not run dry
  Q31:27

EMTL

We'll be waiting Rahima.

Assalamu alaikum,
Haba Goga............. think about the what the Holy Prophet (SAW) said...am sure you would change your mind.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

hafsee

We'll be waiting Rahima.

HABA HABA DE you that ı was expectıng to say you wıll marry 5 ıf possıble kuma se kayı mana cold feet haba de. abeg that sayıng ıs extınct, ıts gone wıth the wınds, no body uses that sayıng anymore... the realıty ıs no matter how unhappy a marrıed woman ıs, she ıs better off marrıed than not whıch means she ıs happıer marrıed than not marrıed. no matter how unhammy she ıs wıth her marrıage, trust me she ıs at least happıer or better than an unmarrıed woman. am ı makıng sence hıa.
ok the poınt 4 you ''jst get marrıed eh''. waı ance ALLAh yafı ganın mu da daraja ıdan munyı aure.
wat ever u do good or bad comes back to you

bakangizo

Quote from: arubuta on February 05, 2008, 11:37:07 PM

My lady, kip on searching, but i wud lyk to kno, wud i hav to ask both my wyfs
if i'm to leap 4rm "bigamy" to polygamy?
lets say one agrees n tha oda didnt, how am i to do?
oh gud luck in ur exams, projects, courseworks, lab repots, etc my lady 8)

Yawwa, Malam. Good point there ;D Ta bamu amsa.

Muhsin

You remain mute, gogannaka. Ba tacewa ne? LOL ;D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Mallam Muhsin kenan....wato ka ga an saka ni a kwana ko  ::)

I think now is not the time to even try to fantasize on being married.
My friend is getting married and i'm actively involved in the preparations....i tell you that thing aint easy.
Remember that post that DB posted about a fast way of transferring money?To lallai Dan borno yayi gaskiya.
E no easy at all,at all.

Quote from: EMTL on February 06, 2008, 08:15:43 AM
We'll be waiting Rahima.

Assalamu alaikum,
Haba Goga............. think about the waht the Holy Prophet (SAW) said...am sure you would change your mind.

Da wannan dan wannan  ;D
A hankali a hankali....watakila nima na cike hudun cos na ga those advocating for polygamy are doing a great job.

BKG wai kai kana da aure ne? Sai aikin lecture akan zamantakewar aure?  >:(
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment