News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

~*SwEEtesT ThAnGs*~

Started by Blaqueen, April 16, 2003, 04:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

Iz knowin u can recite d whole qur'an. Whuz gonna deny d fact....that its d sweetest thing (she laffs)
I DON CATCH ALL WUNA
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

gogannaka

not just reciting it but yin aiki da shi.........now who could deny that 8)
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

ummita

I surrender.........Allahu Akbar.....so u bi beta Ustaz pass me? :o I tot I bi di only correct one. :-/ ;) No body can deny it G-naka

kilishi

Quote not just reciting it but yin aiki da shi.........now who could deny that 8)

Allahu akbar :'( :'(,the chapter is closed,'cos there is nothing to add kuma.
ilishi

gogannaka

the chapter is'nt closed kilishi.....we got other sweet things and terrible(as ummita phrased)
e.g a terrible thing's when u are about taking the last bite of your milk chocalate,your bro or sis comes to u and says he/she wants a bite knowing that its the last bite...........and one sweet thing is knowing that there's someone out there that cares for you

kilishi

Quote the chapter is'nt closed kilishi.....

Ok let me add this"sweetest thing is passing your exams and having party organised for your success by loved one's and the terreble thing is having a heavy down pour of rainand wind on the d-day,
ilishi

ummita

Quote Ok let me add this"sweetest thing is passing your exams and having party organised for your success by loved one's

& d teribble thing is knowin that parties r basically NOT gud in Islam ...........(most esp the sort of gettin d grooves on parties) & thinkin of d consequences is absolutely terribleeeeeee. Ryt or wrong Gogannaka. ? (she laffs)
Kilishi u r highly welkom

gogannaka

umm, ummita i guess u've proven you're "ustazer" than me :D  ;)

kilishi

& d teribble thing is knowin that parties r basically NOT gud in Islam ...........(most esp the sort of gettin d grooves on parties) & thinkin of d consequences is absolutely terribleeeeeee. Ryt or wrong Gogannaka. ? (she laffs)
Kilishi u r highly welkom

Gogan u don see ba,i don say d chapter don close na u com drag me,ok ummita nothing to add kuma u sabi kama mutane ;D ;D any thing we go add u go say is not good.cheers
ilishi

dfynest

The sweetest thing is finally getting to meet someone you have been chatting with on the web for almost two years.
(you know who you are ;))

gogannaka

QuoteThe sweetest thing is finally getting to meet someone you have been chatting with on the web for almost two years.
TWO YEARS!!!!!!!!!? ? ? :o :o :o Wonderful,who could that be dfynest? pls let us know b4 we hear it in the rumours corner ;)

ummita

QuoteThe sweetest thing is finally getting to meet someone you have been chatting with on the web for almost two years.

Gosh! dfynest, cud u plz pass me sum tissues (*sniff*sniff*).........cant help d tears flowin, I hav a big capacity of cryin & a reservouir of tears. Yah that is sweet for u.

but errrrr dfynest that aint d sweetest...if u been chattin 2 d person, wont d sweetest thing b meetin & bein 2gether 4eva, wat if afta u guys had met & she decides 2 run off aint that a terrible & not a sweet thing? :-/

mhmmmmm Gogannaka, son jin gulma, & d terrible thing is thinkin bout, wat if d person dfynest finally met was ur gul :o :o (she laffs evil) but nah seriosly, d terrible thing bout chattin is sumtyms u end up chattin 2 a serial killer.....juss lyk d gul who finally met sum dude & that was her end.......so !!!

Ibro2g

d sweetest thinf is.....
Having a real friend...alwaiz all thetime everytime....believe in mua!
Safety and Peace

gogannaka

Quotemhmmmmm Gogannaka, son jin gulma, & d terrible thing is thinkin bout, wat if d person dfynest finally met was ur gul   (she laffs evil) but nah seriosly, d terrible thing bout chattin is sumtyms u end up chattin 2 a serial killer.....juss lyk d gul who finally met sum dude & that was her end.......so !!!
Thats WICKED of you ummita.
DFYNEST IF U KNOW U'VE BEEN....WITH MAH GAL.BETTER QUIT IT AND DONT TELL ANY1.......coz i'm the jealous type :-X :

For the one that ended up with the serial killer ;at least she was on the world's headlines..aint that a sweet thang(ummita?) :D  :D  :D

kilishi

For the one that ended up with the serial killer ;at least she was on the world's headlines..aint that a sweet thang(ummita?) :D ?:D ?:D[/color]

:o :o :o :o
ilishi