News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Cigiya 'yan uwa

Started by Ihsan, January 31, 2003, 11:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakangizo

Quote from: "precious"Msss msss msss
Here Kitty, kitty, kitty.
Where's my good friend Kit Kat?
Cigiya! Cigiya!! Cigiya!!!
Anybody see him, tell him he has abandoned the "auto" thread. It is dying a slow death.

IBB

Quote from: Fateez on September 19, 2006, 08:03:30 PM
Quote from: IBB

hello every1 longest time hope you all doing good. happy 2 c u guys still poping around :)

We got da point da first time, u really didnt have to post it 3 times. thnx 4

asking tho, this place is at its dryest peak. where's everyone? even Hafsy

hasnt posted anything since March, hope everything's alrite.

Hey why are you looking sad? I didnt realise I post da message 3times I have correct now. Cheer up

IHS

IBB

the forum is too big now I dont even know where to start from. R my old mates still around I miss u guys. the new ones keeping the forum alive keep it up. We will get to know each other very soon.  ;)
IHS

HUSNAA

IBB that was very nice of u, unlike some of yr old friends who are stuck in the past and cant seem to get past the fact that ppl move on  and keep complaining of how dull the board has become!!
Thanks.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

IBB sarkin fada kenan.
Dan kauye ne ya gaje shi.Its like dan kauye has shifted grounds.I guess he couldnt stand the beatinn from bakan gizo.
Bakan gizo ma sef don lost.Muda too don dey hide. Its like he's doing too much office/paperwork as moderator  :P
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: gogannaka on December 06, 2006, 10:51:34 PM
MLBASH has been missing for quite a long time.
Hafsy
Where art thou?

Ammmmmmmm Bacccccccccck!!!!!! Na dawo!!!!!

Ba'a gaya maka bane.....levul don change ::)........got bling bling slipped into my "vena amoris" finger, my left-hand fourth finger, next to my pinkie! .Kasan yanzu abun sai ku "yara" you have time to pay patronage to the forum, irin mu kuma saidai jefi-jefi  kasan iyali commitments:P

And, I know my stand now!!! I know my enemies... >:(
Number one: Fateez (you didnt even come to see my ring and have a girly chin-wag, talkless of being my bridesmaid)

Number two: Ummita (By d way, gidanku kinji ko! You tink se ya ancestors go accept dat Igbo guy you dey date? Dama kada a fara a zo mun bachelors night da wannan. ::)Tofiakwa!!! Fulani style- mugu-mugu  (winks).

Number three: Zeezee (Kai!!! Naka lefin lafi na kowa, infact I witdraw dat offer: my pwetty granddaughter 4 u.....NO MORE!!! (hiss)

My special peoples: Gogannaka & Mudacris. Thanks for asking after me. "SAURAN" Basu damu ba ai, even if I was declared dead.....

And Admin, gaskiya am disappointed. I sent you a VIP invite to my engagement, you no fit carry leg come. Nayi fishi

& for those that received the same invite & didn't turn up.....I got one word "Thanks" ...............kun  shiga uku!...........cus am backkkkk!!!!

What you see is what you get[/b]

MySeLf

Toh Hafsy maigidan bai kulle ki bane? that u fit carry leg come kano online

How is ummita take? 2 days, though she popped in recently but then disappear again.
ko itama got hooked with mai kulle ne..... Hmmm!
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Hafsy_Lady

He trust me ai, shiyasa baya min kulle, irinku ake ma kulle har da padlock, kada ayi mishi halin "when the cat is away the mouse will play" ;D :P.

As for Ummita, I havent heard from her for long time. All I heard last time was she was doing some army training (the bizzare things she does in life mhmmm :-X) one word "weird child" sannan kuma naji wai zata auri wani inyamuri irin masu doya legs dinnan.;D Bata gayamiki bane? Baku gaisawa? Ya kamata ace ai ana gaisawa. I go PM you her email address, PM me yours aswell but anytime yan mutunci suka hau kanta ta neme ni, zan gayamata ana nemanta.

Have you seen or heard about yan samarin nan ;D, su zeezee, kitkat, Dan Kauye ko Mudacris?
What you see is what you get[/b]

gogannaka

Quote from: Hafsy_Lady on March 01, 2007, 01:26:10 AM

Have you seen or heard about yan samarin nan ;D, su zeezee, kitkat, Dan Kauye ko Mudacris?

ZEZEZEE: Yana nan kalau,only that he has sworn on inventing a network better than the internet.Also promises to Make cisco look like children stuff  8)

Kitkat:Whereabouts unknown.

Dan kauye:BKGZO gave him such a tough time he's recuperating and also too busy looking for pictures he'l upload when he comes back.

Mudacriss:Ever since he became moderator ba wanda ya sake jin shi.I think the job involves too much paperwork  :P

Mlbash kuma da ba wanda yake tambaya  ??? :Where he is there's no internet.I learnt he hasn't seen electricity in many months.Poor him.

Fateez

Hehe, is it just me, or does anyone else think dat da whole moderator job is jinxed!

Dyme Queen was made moderator of chit chat and she disappeared. Kit-kat too in

da automobile! Ummita for cooking: only pops here once in a blue moon and now ga

Mudacris. Spooky business.... :o :o :o :o :o :o
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Fateez

Quote from: Hafsy_Lady on February 27, 2007, 05:33:26 PM

Quote from: gogannaka on December 06, 2006, 10:51:34 PM
MLBASH has been missing for quite a long time.
Hafsy
Where art thou?

Ammmmmmmm Bacccccccccck!!!!!! Na dawo!!!!!

Ba'a gaya maka bane.....levul don change ::)........got bling bling slipped into my "vena amoris" finger, my left-hand fourth finger, next to my pinkie! .Kasan yanzu abun sai ku "yara" you have time to pay patronage to the forum, irin mu kuma saidai jefi-jefi  kasan iyali commitments:P

And, I know my stand now!!! I know my enemies... >:(
Number one: Fateez (you didnt even come to see my ring and have a girly chin-wag, talkless of being my bridesmaid)

Awww, I'm ur number one enemy... :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(.

But I asked of u! :'( Anyways, don't worry, I'd make it up to u.

When da time comes (which wud be real soon - i hope) I wud

throw you a special girl's night out baby shower. How does dat

sound??? Only da girls...No spies please!
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

mlbash

Assalam to all of you quite long time indeed, but i'll be back soonest!
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Fateez

Hehe, u said dat last time mlbash and then never turned up. We

havent heard from a lot of people lately: Mudacris & Bakan gizo

don't post anymore. Ummita, Fulanizle, Ihsan, twinkle, zezezee etc

have been silent for a while. Amira used to be consistent but now

she's totally disappeared. Hope you people are alright.

bakangizo

Quote from: Fateez on March 18, 2007, 08:06:21 AM

We havent heard from a lot of people lately: Mudacris & Bakan gizo

don't post anymore. Ummita, Fulanizle, Ihsan, twinkle, zezezee etc

have been silent for a while. Amira used to be consistent but now

she's totally disappeared. Hope you people are alright.

I was away and when I came back, I find it difficult accessing and posting on the new forum site from my pc. don't know why. It was the only site giving me that prob as I access other sites comfortbly. I prefer the old forum, as I now have to go to the Cafe to post here, and this is pretty inconvinient.

gogannaka

BKGZ that sounds strange. Maybe the problem could be from your browser.
Try installing Mozilla Firefox,it will work perfectly.
Abeg we need those your funny jokes  ;D