News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Cigiya 'yan uwa

Started by Ihsan, January 31, 2003, 11:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IBB

IHS

Muhsin

King, Dave and of course an American fellow, i.e Jack, where are you?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

zezezee

G-naka wato har yau baka hakura ba?

Mun sani labaru ta fa riga tayi aure, har da yara da yawa mallam. Ya kamata ayi hakuri a ringumi kaddara :)

My people, how far now??? G-naka, Mudacris, Ummita, Hafsy, Ibro, Wazz, Danbanza, Oga Admin, Husna, and all the other good people of k-online??? We are not too busy to come in and nudge a few, r we????
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Muhsin

Where is everybody??? :o

This place, I agree, is getting... :( :( :(
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

Borin? u mean Muhsin. The post are all on standby, why dont u guys carry on. Last posts usully by Jibo or IBB. Unless you guys are findind our post boring then I can personally pause till u guys come up with interesting continuations
IHS

Muhsin

Wallahi sam ba haka bane, Oga IBB. Kasan I must feel forlon mutum shi ka dai. 8)

Sorry. 8)

bakangizo

muda har yanzu ba'a gama bautar kasan bane? ko kuwa dai wata ta rike shi a can?

ummita, mlbash, hafsy, hafsee, mufi, ( ta canza suna ko?). Where are you ppl?

gogannaka

Quote from: zezezee on October 16, 2008, 12:17:48 AM
G-naka wato har yau baka hakura ba?

Mun sani labaru ta fa riga tayi aure, har da yara da yawa mallam. Ya kamata ayi hakuri a ringumi kaddara :)

My people, how far now??? G-naka, Mudacris, Ummita, Hafsy, Ibro, Wazz, Danbanza, Oga Admin, Husna, and all the other good people of k-online??? We are not too busy to come in and nudge a few, r we????

Zezezee,sharri.
Where have u been all this while?Networking your way around ko.Nice to see you.

Interestingly i don't find the forum boring.
Abun mamaki har hausanicious na gani.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

IBB

DB ina dan kunar-bakin-wake dai zaka ce
IHS

Dan-Borno

ur right p-lawyer, send them pm imm pls.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

IBB

IHS

Muhsin

Muhsin