News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Cigiya 'yan uwa

Started by Ihsan, January 31, 2003, 11:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Quote from: Hafsy_Lady on November 22, 2008, 02:11:18 PM
Muhsin. The last time I remembered, he was writing exams. An gama? Best of luck on the outcome. Yanuwanka na forum dinnan sun dai na maka tsiya ko dai sunanan suna yi?

Welcome back. Wish you've been doing good.

That was first semester exam I think you are talking. And the outcome was good. Har munyi ta second and now waiting for result.

To the mention of mocking; they still do it sai dai thats a bit subsided. Nima din ai na fara GIRMA! LOL ;D

Many thanks for caring. Allah bless, amin.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

& YOU >:(  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( nothing for you! Until you apologise.

Dan borno ya yanko wa kan shi kenan.

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Fateez

Salaam Yan uwa! Na zagayo once again. I hope everyone is doing alright :)

@ Amira and Bakan-gizo: I have been alright wallahi, just trying to get by, thanks for asking!

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

IBB

To sannu da zuwa tunda mu ba'a san da zaman mu ba. Kin leko ne ko kin dawo?
IHS

Bayya

Sannu da lekowa Fateez.
Ummutamim dey so?
Some dreams do come true

IBB

Bayya kaima sannu da lekowa. Dan na kwana dubu ban ganka ba. Ya kamata ka 'bayyana' kanka
IHS

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: MySeLf on November 24, 2008, 04:07:39 PM

Myself errrmmmm to dai, he/she? Whatever the case: how is your very nice self? Kinga/Kaga, ni ki, ka/ki gayamin if man or woman. If you be woman, we go establish better rapport like the rest of the sisters here.
[/b]

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy Hafsy_Lady.!!!!!!!....... Welcome Wo!!! Where have u been hiding?
Don't worry about my gender cos I believe is NO Important to you
;) ;) ;D ;D

Ok wo my dear, no wahala. Thanks for welcoming me back.

EXCEPT YOU KNOW YOURSELF >:( >:( >:(. Gogannaka its not Dan-Borno at all. Mutum mai hankali karmashi. Its somebody else >:(
What you see is what you get[/b]

Dan-Borno

wetin carry my name come here kuma, hafsy wetin
i do you?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Hafsy_Lady

>:( Ask Gogannaka, he brought your name here not me! >:( Damma ina yabon ka, ina cewa kana da kirki. Except you want me to tell the members what YOU REALLY DID AND GOGANNAKA WAS RIGHT ON POINT ANYWAY! >:( And you just attestated that you did something and I quote you "wetin carry my name come here kuma". That means you did something. Wallahi ka kyale ni ko in tona maka asiri. >:( Jama'a! Jama'a ina kuke?
What you see is what you get[/b]

IBB

Lafiya? Mace na ihu! kai ku duba min ina Dan-Borno?
IHS

Dan-Borno

where is my daughter, come and bail out your
daddy from these boys and girls intimidating
english.

GoodFella

I dey here doing fine bros gogannaka. tnx 4 askin.
Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

bakangizo

Quote from: Fateez on November 26, 2008, 03:44:46 AM

Salaam Yan uwa! Na zagayo once again. I hope everyone is doing alright :)

@ Amira and Bakan-gizo: I have been alright wallahi, just trying to get by, thanks for asking!

Barka da zagayo wa. Please do zagayo more often, kin ji?

Bayya, Hafsy, you are welcome. Its good to know everyone's is well and around.

Muhsin

Was out of the forum for a good week but nobody cares to ask of me? Ba komai. Thought that is reciprocate amma... :o :o :o

Togaciya; although I don't believe in 'respect/care begets respect/care' mantra. Amma dai... ;D ;D ;D

Am back dai yanzu. Wish everyone is doing fine.

Welcome back Bayya, Fateez and ofcourse ummita. Ya daddyn ki, DB?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.