News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LEADERS OF K-ONLINE

Started by ummita, February 04, 2003, 04:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sintali

I suggest UMMITA for president and the system we shall practice shall strong dictatorship. This democracy makes me sick because of too much qurrells about agreeing and disagreeing but in dictatorship things are done with despatch.
Perhaps the president should consider giving some positions to our male colleaues.

Anonymous

Ummita is already di firesident. I say we bote por assistant firesident IHSAN OR FULA...GINI...? I ALWAYS FINDU IT ZIPPICULT TO FIRONOUCE HER NAME.

VERY true Sintali. We need leaders. Errr this yuwa name Sintali. Wetin bi that. ifi na stage name its ok..but if na ram slaugther I neva hear that one.

Anonymous

It just gats to be Ummul Huda for Assistant if she doesnt qualify sai Ihsan ya ta. Yar babanta. They are the two best candys. ;)

Blaqueen

LooooooooooL! UmmulHuda a candy ko?hehehe... u go see urself... ;D
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Ihsan

lol Fyne

Babana, ay wannan kujera sai irinsu su UmmulHuda...

Ummita! what's up with the votes?
greetings from Ihsaneey

Hafsy_Lady

Ihsan, I say we go for Ihsan or Ummul huda sune correct gels!!!
But errrr....Ummul or Ihsan who ever wins...make wuna grab say nice yar gaban goshinku otherwise. I go kill perioddddddddd
What you see is what you get[/b]

Ihsan

lol Hafsah...

It's got to be Ummulhuda or you... ;), else there is none good for this post.
greetings from Ihsaneey

ummita

Ummita! what's up with the votes?

She laffs, yeah u know we r juss all messin around.

Eniwez I'll proceed & give a feedbck, now we have 4 candidates with many votes namely:
IHSAN, HAFSY, ICE & UMMUL .

I need to analyse the whole situation goin on arond 'ere, and to elect d second president....as per ni I wan retire...na gaji (she laffs)

But d problem still stands out like this: Where d heck is Moh minister? He is playin with his job? & I cant possibly think delegatin d new assi pres...will b a gud a idea in his asbsence, if he doesnt turn up by 2moro, I think I wud reconsider..amyb some1 shud represent him.

Infact we need to delegate new male leaders, whut du u reckon? I juss hope .....ma gurl wins, apart from Hafsy ;)

mhmm na US wey get beta job... ;)

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Ibro2g

If I was to select the president, sincerily I would pick Fulanicious. And the information minister...of course, the woman who just proclaimed herself queen. And u ummita will head entertainment. But the thing is.....there is too much discrimination here. Afterall like u said, we r a family. Why are the women everywhere. I mean too lil seats for us. no hard feelin`s ehh, but u gotta reshuffle you nominies, and find som`n fair.
What do u say?
Safety and Peace

Anonymous

Kastinian, barsu mana. They are just keeping the place lively. Hey! I would pick up ICE for the assistant president. Reasons!!! :-/? She just seems capable.

Anonymous

ICE am not playing a hate on you babes. On second taughts, shorty Fyne Dyme needs to get that sit. Ummita Fyne Dyme needs to get on that sit. What do you say people? Then ICE should be like am Ambassador. Yeah I think thats the best solution

Hafsy_Lady

Dyme is ok. but I will go with my heart. IHSAN, IHSAN, IHSAN, IHSAN, IHSAN, IHSAN, IHSAN, IHSAN, IHSAN....Tabdijan da kin hau wannan mastayin dole ki dinga ji dani ko dan wanna sunayen da na dinga rubutawa. If you no put me for first in your everything I go plot COUP shot you pinish ;D
What you see is what you get[/b]

Rose

Then ICE should be like am Ambassador. Yeah I think thats the best solution

Anwar
hummm!!!
Zan iyya kuwa? ???
Any way thanks for your vote :D
aNo Ta DaBo ChiGaRii, GaRi Ba KaNo Ba DaJin ALLaH.

ummita

QuoteIf But the thing is.....there is too much discrimination here. Afterall like u said, we r a family. Why are the women everywhere. I mean too lil seats for us. no hard feelin`s ehh, but u gotta reshuffle you nominies, and find som`n fair.
What do u say?

Yanzu kanason kace muna sexism......ne? Nah mayb its juss women EMPOWERING men!!!!!!

But hey ...u were Moh Minsters assistant....& u vanished in2 thin air...wat du u xpect us 2 du?

Women wud obviously take lead, even when mean were in war fronts bck in those days...women took lead in factory jobs office works...& even b'came d breedwinners @ home..till d men came bck..

Now when all d boyz r bck...we myt move aside....or mayb keep dominatin (she laffs)...

But hey I dont fall 4 that women r superior & men r inferior madness. Fair trade.....!! is my style...So afta selectin d female assistant....7 other ranks 4 women

We r movin on the d boyz....& I neva topped ma self as president...take note.....

Now for d official annoucement of our ASSISTANT PRESIDENT..I call upon.............huh :o x-cuse me,...my attention is needed elsewhere......I dismiss this meeting.

Official notification: Men, we need chairman of instigators, governor, VP, & Members of house of reps.....or d gurls can decided on wat best suits any of these boys on wateva rank. I will take my leave (Ummita stands up, readjust her suit, straightens her tie, & majestically walks out, & Fella follows behind with her brief case). MADNESS she hisses & laffs!!

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Ibro2g

Yanzu kanason kace muna sexism......ne? Nah mayb its juss women EMPOWERING men!!!!!!

?

I dont know what sexism means, but whatever it is, We wont let it happen. itz too much already.
Safety and Peace