News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Do you know that:

Started by gogannaka, August 23, 2003, 10:48:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

Do u guys know zat i'll b starting my Xams on 2nd op March and i'll seriously Need and Affreciate ur Blessings? (My Good Feofle...Zat iz Not  a Bribe) MInd u ...i Read My Books Zough!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Muda Alllah bada sa'ar jarrabawa amiyn.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Fateez

-on average people fear spiders more than death

-the average human body makes enough carbon for 900 pencils

-the average human body makes enough phosphorous to make 2,200 match sticks

-Althaiophobia is a fear of marshmallows! {Of all things!!!}

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

IBB

DO U KNOW THAT I HAVE POSTED MY QUESTIONAIRE IN ANNOUNCEMENT ROOM. CAN U GUYS PLS BE KIND ENOUGH TO GO TO THAT ROOM AND FILL THE QUESTIONAIRE.

GUIDE: ONLINE FORUMS> ANNOUNCEMENT> QUESTIONAIRE

THANK U :D
IHS

gogannaka

D'yu know that mudacriss was nicknamed 556 because he sabi press *556# more dan anyone on the mtn gsm network.The funniest part is that he does not credit the phone yet he keeps enquiring his balance.
Infact MTN noticed his number and permanently assigned a friendly reply anytime he enquires his balance.The message reads:"your account balance is 0.Please register for the mtn recharge and win promo.U could win 1million worth of recharge.

Also, mudacriss is the greatest flasher(still) on the network.He flashed someone once and could you believe, it was only 08036 that appeared,the switch did not even complete the number identification b4 he disconnected.

Data Gathered from zezezee.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

zezezee

Quote from: "gogannaka"
Data Gathered from zezezee.

loll lol lol lol
lol
lol
lol................................haba oga???? babu ruwa na!!!! mudacris, im sure u knw where this is comin from??? wetin make u go harras im girlfriend???????

gobe ka kara ma!!!  :D  :D
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

kilishi

do you know that talaici tayi katutu a arewacin najeria,abinda an dade ba a ga irinsa ba a tarihin wanna kasa tamu.
ilishi

gogannaka

D'yu know that:

Men snore louder than women and in 1993 the Guinness Book Of Records recorded one snore of 93 decibels - almost two thirds the noise level of a Boeing 747 taking off.... WHOA  :o  :o  :o

IBB

damn.
Do u know is neva too late to repent. Say Astang-gafirllah
IHS

alkanawi

Quote from: IBB on June 01, 2007, 02:46:17 AM
damn.
Do u know is neva too late to repent. Say Astang-gafirllah
do u know that sounds like a hybrid version of ASTON-MARTIN and MUSTANG cars?
"corgito ergo sum"

gogannaka

LOL..Alkanawi.
Istigfarin ne yayi kama da mota?

Do you know that dreams coming true is one of the 40 characteristics of being a prophet.

MySeLf

Do you know that queen of England and prince Charles and prince William doesn't travel together
in case of accident.
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

HUSNAA

What about Prince Harry?
Did you know that Prince Harry is more dashing than Prince William?  ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

MySeLf

Quote from: HUSNAA on June 07, 2007, 01:03:29 PM
What about Prince Harry?

Harry is free to travel with anyone i think, bcos he is not heir to the throne, he will never be a king.

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

gogannaka

Quote from: Myself on June 07, 2007, 10:44:36 PM
Quote from: HUSNAA on June 07, 2007, 01:03:29 PM
What about Prince Harry?

Harry is free to travel with anyone i think, bcos he is not heir to the throne, he will never be a king.

Poor Him...Is he the one they wanted to send to Iraq?