Filin Cigiya

Started by Gimbiya, November 03, 2003, 04:34:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gimbiya

Hello people

where is Queen? I mean what happen to kanoonline, I stopped by and it just look emoty nobody is here. it's been a while
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

Fulanizzle

salam alaikum

errr im madd sorry for being the first to break it...but i tink queen aint cumin back....infact it will take a miracle for her to do so....

newayzzz gasta fly..salam
)

Anonymous

Gaskiya we miss her alot >:(
Lamarin mutane sai hakuri F.D.QUEEN if u can hear me.

Anonymous

why aint she comin back .............if i may ask  ayya haba QUEEN yu know this place aint good without yu people im not dissin yu yu great tooo but dont yu think QUEEN shud come back don Allah muna biko........... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

ummita

Abeg such iz lyf.......sumtyms a person juss needs 2 shrug off things & keep a move on, things lyk this r not even d least of mah worries..........Abeg fula seems lyk u hav info on dyme............tell soul sista all iz missin her furreal.

I AM LOOKIN 4 MAH MISS HAFSY......babygul where u @? Iner Nafeey dark_angel..........? ::) Come out & playyyyyyyyy
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Ibro2g

I'm looking for FYNE DYME QUEEN, has anyones seen her pass by here.
  This is going to be the last time I will seek ths queen, I dont care what shes running away from all I know is dat I'm dsappointed... just when I thought I have found the strongest lady worthy of being my queen then a rat scared her of to God knows where. I caught the rat and could harm it coz of its braveness....I'm compelled to be disappointed wid mah queen.
  If in any way this message will get to her, I think she better think about who she is, whom she said she was, coz she isnt the same person anymore. Shez now fyne coward I suppose...tell her that. Tel her I challenger her!
U R NOT MY QUEEN....I THOUGHT U WERE
Safety and Peace

Fulanizzle

ERRRR LOL  IBRO...BES U WRITE THAT IN DYMES  EMAIL....HEHE
)

Anonymous

QuoteI'm looking for FYNE DYME QUEEN, has anyones seen her pass by here.
? This is going to be the last time I will seek ths queen, I dont care what shes running away from all I know is dat I'm dsappointed... just when I thought I have found the strongest lady worthy of being my queen then a rat scared her of to God knows where. I caught the rat and could harm it coz of its braveness....I'm compelled to be disappointed wid mah queen.
? If in any way this message will get to her, I think she better think about who she is, whom she said she was, coz she isnt the same person anymore. Shez now fyne coward I suppose...tell her that. Tel her I challenger her!
U R NOT MY QUEEN....I THOUGHT U WERE

DO U HEAR THAT F.D.QUEEN?
THEN, NOW U BETTER BUTT OUT AND GIVE ANSWER TO IBRO :(

ummita

Salam,
Don Allah where is Kilishi & Ice?
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

JiboNura

Assalamu Alaikum,

Wato naga alamar cewa dymequeen ta tattara yanata yanata tayi "pick race". Ke wai ba kya ganin cewar wannan halin kauyawa ne? Please we are urging u to cum back to lime light domin yanzu kina dim light ne.

Nura

Gimbiya

hello ;D
may be someone can fill me in with queen situation. did something happen before her depature? or she just quit? it look like most people think there's something under her disappearance.
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

Ihsan

Salaam Alaykum,

First of all, Ramadan Mubarak to u all (though reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy late).

Ibro...karatu yayi man yawa shi yasa ban fiya zaga yowa ba...amma dai insha Allah idan na sami lokaci zan dan rika leko wajen

I miss everyone here sosai...
greetings from Ihsaneey

gogannaka

Mu we never got to meet fdqueen in the house...we'd appreciate if she stops by and drop a line or two....................................and how come she's still a moderator in some sections of the forum?Maybe she prefers loggin on as a guest. i even have a suspicion but i better not spit it out yet :-X

Dan sokoto and our humble prof.also seem to be missin'
"where art thou"?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Hafsy_Lady

Quotehello ;D
may be someone can fill me in with queen situation. did something happen before her depature? or she just quit? it look like most people think there's something under her disappearance.

WAZIRI PISSED HER OFF, ATOH KOWA YAKI FADI NI FADA ZANYI.

DYME COME BACK JARE AS MY BLAD UMMITA TALK SAY THIS NA PART OF LIFE. YOU SEE EVEN IBRO DEY LOOK FOR YOU.

IHSAN ADINGA LEKOWA MANA?

ICE ITAMA DAI SHIRU

DON ALLAH WHERE IS MOHAMMEDIBRAHIM?

FULANICIOUS WHERE YOU CARRY LEG GO EHN?

TWINKLE WHERE ARE YOU?
What you see is what you get[/b]