News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LATEST, HOTTEST GOSSIP ABOUT K-MEMBERS!!

Started by ummita, March 05, 2003, 02:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

PPl fulanicious has been missing in action since the reception took place.....any news of her whereabouts?..............(venom we need answers)
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Venom

Man the last I heard our very religious sister is in Iraq feeding the homeless and the orphans. May God bless her
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

gogannaka

Ameen.............r u sure she'll be alright?and who accompanied her?............

Ibro2g

Haba Venom so u dey alive!
  Fulanicious is nicer than that and much stronger, she is making ways to overthrow the great united states of emberrasment!
Safety and Peace

Hafsy_Lady

QuoteHey guys any1 knows the whereabouts of these guy's?
Ladies papi
baby gal
nafeey
hafsa
twinkle
dyme

ETc dont u miss them??? :-[ :-[

YO BRO I DEY HERE I JUST NO DEY BRANCH 2 K-ONLINE AS HMMMMM NA LONG STOREEEE BRODA .............. WHERE DAT MOROON WAITIN HIM NA EHEN.......SALISU ......I JUST DEY READ UR MAIL . U WANT ME MAKE'A KEEP DAT SECRET ????? I'LL C ABOUT IT GIV ME 1 WEEK 2 THINK BOUT IT. IF AM SATICFIED WITH MA THINKIN DEN I WIL IF NOT ............ AMMA  KA NA BANI DARIYA.

wHERE MA SISTAS AND BRODAZ uMMITA BLAD, DYME,BIBA, MA 1 N ONLY IBRO N DE REST MISS YA ALL

AM OUT
What you see is what you get[/b]

gogannaka

ummita

G-naka, I taut guls were d onces that luv listenin 2 Gossips....... :o  Didnt know u had an interest......G-NAKA son jin gulmer (she laffs)

but honest I know wats eskinin happenin b/w mah blad (Hafsy vs Sanusi Aliyu) Shud I tell???? Its d laytest gossip, & its soooooooooooo (oh my God)  ::) I'ma keep ma mouff hush..cuz if I spit it out.....am in breach of trust with mah gul Hafsy ;)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

gogannaka

Haba ummita ba son jin gulma nake ba ,i just wanted to know so that i could bless the ____ u know ;)

is it the sanusi i know? from"still on hausa movies" ? ? ?

Allah bada zaman lafiya

kilishi

I know gogan will be the first to ask what is going on,ok hafsa and ummita say it out barin kashi a ciki baya maganin yunwa :P
ilishi

Ibro2g

I'm sorry coz what I have to say has nothing to do wid the topic.
But:
Gogannaka, Kilishi and Saurayi, I thank you and I like the way you keep this site going!, I mean I see all the good jobs u guyzes have been on, ,plus ummitah,  u too,  u hanged on even when I thought....ahhh neva mind, I'll try and stick on and catch up. But amust promise u, da tyme iz coming when yo`ll gon get tired of mah posts.!  
Safety and Peace

IBB

IHS

ummita

Wai, Wai, Wai IBB Where hav u been hidin?  Where u carry ur leg go? Gud 2 hav u bck

ummita

Quoteis it the sanusi i know? from"still on hausa movies" ? ? ?

Allah bada zaman lafiya

Yeah its him....Hafsy told me. Ai ner gyamaka Gogannaka megener din majorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ne...Na biggie talk..mmhmmmmmm :-X

Posted by: kilishi Posted on: 08/30/03 at 17:15:03
QuoteI know gogan will be the first to ask what is going on,ok hafsa and ummita say it out barin kashi a ciki baya maganin yunwa

mhmmmmmm Kilishi.....na majorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr magana!!!! Ki beri sai kinzo gider first....[/color]

gogannaka

Quote Wai, Wai, Wai IBB Where hav u been hidin? ?Where u carry ur leg go? Gud 2 hav u bck

Hmn!! IBB baka basu labari bane? ?

gogannaka

WANTED

NAME :FULANICIOUS

WHEREABOUTS:UNKNOWN

REWARD:WHATEVER YOU WANT AS LONG AS IT CAN BE NEGOTIABLE

Anyone that knows the whereabouts of this lady should please contact this forum.........note that false informants WILL NOT be rewarded........i repeat, will not be rewarded ;D ;D ;D

Signed:konliners