News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LATEST, HOTTEST GOSSIP ABOUT K-MEMBERS!!

Started by ummita, March 05, 2003, 02:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fateez

Quote from: "naijagal"lol ladies you all can share muda on this hausa chat forum, but at the end of the day he is all mine!

muda sweetie we will talk soon!
hint hint
lol!

Dats da spirit Naijagal!! Its always good to have security and assurance.

Hehe, but da situation here is dat nobody is doing "the boy is mine" here

with you. Dn't worry most of da other ladies dat come in here are taken

anyways and as for me, Muda na my "bros". So if it's Muda u r claiming,

dont worry he's yours 4 da taking. :wink:  :wink:

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

naijagal

theres is no problem i kno that muda wouldnt turn his back on me for any other lady in this forum, but if he does that is his problem!
aijagal, the top secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lionger

Na wa o, open and unabashed flirting on KanoOnline. Wonders shall never end. More grease to your elbows Mudacris  :D

*~MuDa~*

...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

ummita

Whats happenin people?...............Long time..........Someone giv me tha downlow..........I need to find time to settle & read sum gud stuff.......though I can register a little "I like u, u like me" goin on @ dis end...........

Truss! I need gud hrs......2 catch up on things here plus I missed u guys xcept 1 person (she laffs).

I WILL B BCK (Schwarzenegger) style (winks).
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "ummita"Whats happenin people?...............Long time..........Someone giv me tha downlow..........I need to find time to settle & read sum gud stuff.......though I can register a little "I like u, u like me" goin on @ dis end...........

Pirst op all, where r u really comin' prom?

Quote from: "ummita"Truss! I need gud hrs......2 catch up on things here plus I missed u guys xcept 1 person (she laffs).

Na hafcy abi?

Quote from: "ummita"I WILL B BCK (Schwarzenegger) style (winks).

Zis tyme go por anoza eternity ok?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Fateez

Quote from: "ummita"Whats happenin people?...............Long time..........Someone giv me tha downlow..........I need to find time to settle & read sum gud stuff.......though I can register a little "I like u, u like me" goin on @ dis end...........

Truss! I need gud hrs......2 catch up on things here plus I missed u guys xcept 1 person (she laffs).

I WILL B BCK (Schwarzenegger) style (winks).

Awww, we missed u too, just dont keep running off.

By da way wassup with Hafsy??? havent heard from her in ages. Actually

i have been a way from this place for a while too. November was one hell

of a month for me. Anyways nice to be back and have everyone around.  :wink:  :wink:

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: Fateez on November 24, 2006, 08:00:08 PM

Awww, we missed u too, just dont keep running off.

By da way wassup with Hafsy???

Awww am touched, this much for "sisterhood"......nagode my dear. I was away because (murmushin kunya ehemm ehemm) got hooked!!

Anyway........storyyyyyyyyy.............another blast from my recent past......
What you see is what you get[/b]

MySeLf

Congratulation hafsy!...... Allah yabada zaman lafiya and plenty of babies.
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

HUSNAA

Allah dai Ya bada zaman lafiya da HAKURIN zama da juna ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. Na hin we dey practice sosai sosai oderwise... men!!!!!! hmmm, a dai bar kaza cikin gashin ta.............. ;) ;) ;). Inji bahaushe ya ce duk wanda ya mai da miji uba ya kwana maraya!!
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

precious

neozizo

Wecome bak Hafsy
and Congratulations
Allah Ya sanya Albarka.

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: neozizo on February 28, 2007, 08:19:55 PM
Wecome bak Hafsy and Congratulations Allah Ya sanya Albarka.

Quote from: Myself on February 28, 2007, 11:46:16 AM
Congratulation hafsy!...... Allah yabada zaman lafiya and plenty of babies.

Quote from: HUSNAA on February 28, 2007, 01:35:59 PM
Allah dai Ya bada zaman lafiya da HAKURIN zama da juna ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. Na hin we dey practice sosai sosai oderwise... men!!!!!! hmmm, a dai bar kaza cikin gashin ta.............. ;) ;) ;).

Kada ace nayi rashin kunya, amman dai just to say that am deeply touched. Thank you so much people. I appreaciate it :)

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: HUSNAA on February 28, 2007, 01:35:59 PM
oderwise... men!!!!!! hmmm, a dai bar kaza cikin gashin ta.............. ;) ;) ;). Inji bahaushe ya ce duk wanda ya mai da miji uba ya kwana maraya!!

Mhmmmm kedai bari kawai yar uwa. A friend of mine, na miji ya shata.........ta dawo daga rakiyansu.  >:(

Bari na dan baki labari........idan gulmata miki......

There used to be eight of us, 8 tight friends. Then over the years five got married. Then there was Hadiza who was the 6th was in a long term relationship. She dated this guy who happens to be my cousin-they dated right from High school, to undergrad all through postgrad. We use to call them Marge & Homer. They were inseparable. They liked each other to a disgusting level that it became so annoying.

We watched the guy growwwwww, financially and he became one successful chap. Yaron nan ya zama wani mugun money maker! He was "tha game" and he decided to settle down and make my friend the bearer of his name. He built his dream house and proposed to Hadiza. Mukuma abun nema yasamu, ayi biki dai. Those days "we jus wan chop liver and and make waves like "big chics". Anyway we started preparing a year ahead for the wedding. There was the whole thing about wedding dress codes & orders; travelling to specific destination to get bride/maids trad/formal wears...you know the whole hassle, (all in the name of "regalia"). Wedding venues, events, where we wanted the marquise to be erected, the draping, table linens & centrepieces all gottah match & compliment the outfits of the bride,groom and their entourage, wedding favours etc.

Aka sha biki. There was the whole crying, the goodbyes, the fadan iyaye, how we were going to miss doing shitless stuff, hira 'stroke' gulma, the normal girly chin wags. And so life started & went on for the married couples, you know, enjoyment stage, amarci da angonci, for over a year and a few months......... but before saying and they lived happily after, Chinua Achebe said "and things do fall apart" They didn't really fall out but this is what happened.

On a Saturday morning, still in bed, Hadiza called me. I said: a'a shegen kaya, today which of your demons up for chats early this morning then I realised something wasn't right. I asked her: Dee lafiya? Then she burst out crying and all I heard her mutter was "Godknows". Knowing her for her rampant tendencies to cry, a person who is known to have watched Titanic 12 times and cried after every ending. I decided to ignore her whilst I get ready to hit the showers, but I taught hey, this is my friend & so I listened. She asked if I was home and I said yes and she begged me to make way to her home asap.  Had a quick shower, slapped on what I could grab & drove over to her's. I arrived, parked & spotted her and the first thing that came to my mind was "God no- her husband is dead. I hurried up to her nace lafiya? Hadiza can be melodramatic at-times and she just sat on the floor and started another Choir of crying. In my mind, I was like darnnnn, she is such a drama queen! The security guard came over, and I said Malam Hassan ko kasan lafiya and he said no. I picked my girl up and her dankwali and ushered her inside. I wanted to know what was going on. She looked at me and said, Hafsy can you imagine what he did to me? I said who? I wanted to know was what was going on. She turned and said to me, your cousin  is getting married. Bhoi, was I shocked. WHAT? Wai daurin aure next month. I taught Hadiza has gone bananas! Then it hit me hard: It's true!! All I came out with was kan-uba! She burst into chorus and I had to offer a leaning shoulder. I stared at my keys gob-smacked; I taught which would be better? Kill the traitor first, then the girl he wants to marry or better yet, kill them together on the wedding day if its ever to hold. What was more annoying was that Hadiza was still amarya herself.....ko lallen hannunta be gama fita ba........yayi mata halin Mazaaaaa!!!

I said Dee, is your husband in office? She was non-responsive but started saying no wonder he changed, no wonder he was rude, no wonder he re-vamped the other apartment, no wonder this no wonder that! I felt like slapping all the damn speculations off her mouth. Just answer me because I already got me a plan. Her aunt & cousins cameby but boi was I charged!! I told them I had to run on a quick errand for my mum, ai sai office dinshi. Spotted his car, thanked God & spotted his driver eating kolanut and chatting up groundnut girl. He spotted me & came over saying ranki ya dade! I look him up & down, den down and up, nace dalla yi ma mutane shiru, munafiki, kai kake tuka uban gidanka zuwa zance. I wasted no time in finishing him, mugu-mugu style.

Made my entrance straight to Hadiza's husbands office. One yeye girl who from the looks of it was another random secretary: asked her if her oga dey, she said yes but I had to wait for her to make a call to authorise my entrance. Nace Tabdi! Wannan bata san halina ba. I looked at her and said, woman hold your tongue or today will be the last day you wear that badge and glorify that seat you holding. I barged into his office & spotted the geezer. He had this big welcome smile & said: a'a su malama Hafsy yau kune a garin as he may have taught I was accompanied by his wife, he asked, ina mutuniyar taki? Nace wacce? Wanda zakai mata kishiya? I was so annoyed, at least don't hide it, wife has right to know. "Addini yace sai uwargima ma ta yadda" and we have gone past times when "wifey will carry oil or hot water burn man if he was getting a new wife". Anyway, di kine finish, I take finish di guy ehn!! I washam from head to toe. Nayi mishi kacha-kacha na tafi  & he couldn't even say jack let alone explain because apology wasn't even an option. My cousin and I stopped talking even yan uwa suka kasa shiryamu.

Upon all that wallahi it didn't stop him.........matsiyacin sai da yayi auren. Aka kuma debo mana wata sadaka yallah yar shekara 19.  The day she was stepping into the house mmhmmmmmm, aka kawo ta, tun daga gate muke jin budah da wake-wake. Come and see us, Hadiza cousins all those youn'unz suka zuba kallon wulakanci on amarya & her people, mudai we were pretending to smile and welcome the bride. The bride and her entourage suka gama munafurcinsu, na bada amanar ta a hannunmu aka baga biki aka watse. Hadiza, mannnnnnnn!, I pitied her that day. Mudai muna ta bata hakuri, apply more foundation, blushers and eye pencil to hide her swollen red eyes. To conclude, after like 6months the amarya started displaying some unreasonable behaviour, attitudeeeeeeeeeee! Foul tarbiyya I suppose! End of it all, she got 3 TALAQS, DIVORCED. And Hadiza is still with him, forgave & still respects him. Hausawanku na fadan cewa: Da tsohuwar zuma ake magani (*winks*). Now she does what she feels like, kuma dole ya lallabata. He no fit do anything. Yayi auren bai jin dadinshi ba (Allah ya kara). Amarya da aka auro an sake ta. Hadiza da ta dauki so da kauna ta mallaka ma mijinta, daya tashi rashin mutunci ya dapko mata kishiya.

So true are you words Husna, wasu mazan ba yan goyo bane. >:(

I remember my cousin telling his friend who was also getting his wife a mate wai "mhmmmm ba kishin uwar gida za'a ji dashi ba, kaji tsoron kishin kawayen uwargida...........Nace oho dai, kwace-kwacen ka.....aka debo tsintacciyar mage. Gobe ya kara ;D

gogannaka

Can someone please summarise the story above?
I still cannot read it,like its tooooooo long.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment