Tukurtukur

Hi members! Tell us your busiest moments/day. It could be:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? in the office
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? at home
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? on the farm
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? at school
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? or just visiting.

Mine!

I travelled to my home town in December 2002 for the festive periods. ?On 12 December 2002, I programmed myself to visit all my friends, in-laws and relatives. ?Every house I visited, I was offered something to eat. ?I could not reject. ?So I was busy eating throughout the day. ?Behold, throughout the night I was busy hmmmm ??? in t.o.i.l.e.t. ?Just imagine >:( A little restrain and moderation could have averted the inconvinience.

Another busy moment was when my boss' cow escaped from the house. ?I was alerted by the family but could not respond immediately. ?My boss did not take it kindly for my in-action or slow response. ?I abandoned the work in the office and went in search of the cow. ?I searched the whole city that day. ?By the time we saw the cow, it was late afternoon. ?Behold I almost slept in the office to complete the work I left that morning. ?Pay attention to minor issues they could save big ones.

kilishi

Funny,interesting and it also relay a message,that" stitch in time".......well as a mother my busiest time is in the house,imagine waking up by five am and retiring for the day by twelve pm,you can see how busy i am always,as for the busiest day................welll let u know later
ilishi

Anonymous

Well you guys should thank God. Imagine being at MIT at this time of the term. You will understand what busy mean.

By the way, MIT is the Massachusetts institute of technology, the college that is arguably the best in the world and its very tough. Really tough. Thats how busy I am.

(this doesn'y mean I am more busy ko?)

Anonymous

hhhmmmmm let me tell wots busy imagine
on one night yu have to complete an 1.essay that is due the next mornin by 9am coplete it i mean write it which is 2000words and type it insert some pictures n tables. 2. same night yu have to read for an exams (analytical chemistry and drug analysis) which over 40percent of the whole module mark and 3.yu have to pray nafilah for about 2hours b4 4am. ok now imagine i tell the previuos day b4 i had to do all this i paid back a whoke week prayer at the same time . i tell this is wot i call busy............. im out

ummita

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Tukurtukur

QuoteWell you guys should thank God. Imagine being at MIT at this time of the term. You will understand what busy mean.

By the way, MIT is the Massachusetts institute of technology, the college that is arguably the best in the world and its very tough. Really tough. Thats how busy I am.

(this doesn'y mean I am more busy ko?)

dats quite busy according to d book of MIT :) tell us how the book looks like.  what happens off the book?  the best and busiest you mean?

Tukurtukur

QuoteFunny,interesting and it also relay a message,that" stitch in time".......well as a mother my busiest time is in the house,imagine waking up by five am and retiring for the day by twelve pm,you can see how busy i am always,as for the busiest day................welll let u know later

only 5 hours sleep :-/ waiting for the day

Tukurtukur

Quote Am busier than a busy bee

except when it comes to stinging?  

Gimbiya

let me think my busiest time:

imagine waking up at 5:30 in the morning and driving a whole hour to work just to deal with computer developers and thier issues, also reporting to your manager the reason why I did what I did. then drive back home just to go to class for three hours a day. which means I roughly step foot in my house somewhere around 10PM. hmm is that busy? since I still got time to reply to this message.
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

Tukurtukur

As GIMBIYAR KANO, how busy are you in the court or the palace??? ?visiting and holding court sessions in the palace should be one of your schedules I believe :) :-X

Fulanizzle

HMM WHEN I HAVE THE TIME N ENERGY..WILL TELL YALL HOW B-ZEE I AM..... SO BUSY THAT MY BRAIN SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE ITS SIZZLIN.... ANYWAYZZZZ LATA YALL...

SALAM
)

Anonymous

you, u think say i be robocop wey dey record his daily activities?  :o how come i go just siddon dey remember de day wey i was busiest the most dey narrate am to u, i go fit tell u say, the most wahalaous day in my lefe time was during registration shikenan nothing more.
abi if i narate am u go pay me?

zezezee

talkin about busy.......to ko agogo sarkin aiki haka ya ganni ya bari! 8)
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Tukurtukur

Quote...
abi if i narate am u go pay me?

Say your price! we go negotiate if you like.  

Tukurtukur

Quotetalkin about busy.......to ko agogo sarkin aiki haka ya ganni ya bari! 8)

Da kyau! mun san agogo yana gaya mana lokaci.  To kai fa?  Ina fata aikin ka bana cin tuwo bane kawai? ??? ;D To gaya mana :) :) :) 8)