News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

stupidity

Started by *~MuDa~*, August 11, 2003, 05:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

??? hey guys,

walllahi i just write this 2 tell u how stupid i'm, you know what happen, on saturday, i was at the kano museum for the programm on kanoonline instead of going to the british council, i was one of the first people to know of the invitation and fucked up in the end... u see how stupid i'm?
mudacris
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Ayya mudacris it wasn't stupidity it was absent mindedness,maybe you were so anxious to attend the gathering you forgot to check the venue.Sorry. :-[

I wont say you didn't miss anything because you actually missed a lot.Amma dai that's how it was destined to be.But never mind,the administrators say there'll be another meeting sometime to come inshaallah....

But sorry man,u didnt get to see our one and only FULANICIOUS ?(dont worry she's as good as her name is :D)
And please next time try and check the venue coz we'd really like to meet u too..
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Venom

Come on people u guyz should give us {those peeps that could not make it 4 1 reason or another} the low down on what went on that day.
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

gogannaka

Ai venom what happened could not be narrated....maybe u wait for fulanicious to give u the complete story once she's back from resting.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Venom

Ha ba gogannaka u want 2 tell me that u no fit even give us small story about what happened. We (the other peeps who could not make it) r not asking 4 a report of the whole day just the interesting parts of the day thats all.
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Ibro2g

U guyz....I have to go, but I promise u I will compile a very good estimationj of 9/8 thousand and three. coz the full detail is impossible. It remains a FACT dat u have missed ALOT but I'll try and narrow the gap as the gap canneva be closed! brb after these messages...maybe b4 next week!
Safety and Peace

arubuta

i think i dont belive in stupidity my friend

as 2g pointed it remains a 'FACT' but dont worry 4 there will be another-hopefully.
If all the trees on earth were pen
and all the sea, with seven more besides, was ink,
God's words would not run dry
  Q31:27

ummita

Oh myyyyyyyy, Sorry bout that Mudacris, I wont relate it as stupidity...........most prbably u myt b sufferin from Alzehemier..... :-/ no jokes! guys mayb (she laffs)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

IBB

ameeboo. u wan go do amebo thats y u went to a wrong place hahaha. abi na murder u wan go comit
IHS

Fulanizzle

HABA IBB.. BE EASY ON HIM... HE FEELS BAD ENUFF AS IT IS....ALLAH SARKI DONT WORRY NEXT TIME....BUT I MEAN UR MISTAKE WAS ACTUALLY FUNNY...BUT DONT WORRY NEXT TIME  ;) INSHA ALLAH
)

Anonymous

oH GOD, mUDACRIS, YOU STUPID,
HEY BY DA WAY U COPY COPY CAT, Y AR U STEALING lUDACRIS'S NAME???????????????
oH NVERMIND DAT QUESTION, I CAN ANSWER IT MYSELF, it's cos u ar 2 stupid 2 think of ur own name
Ha ha,  :P
Hey take a chill pill, cos i can c u flaming dose nose of urs ;)

Eskimo

Kai medulla oblo whatever ina ruwan ka da sunanshi
u wey go copy brain name wetin u be ;D ;D

G-naka u dey?
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

Anonymous

Kai eskimo of a guy, will u shrrup dat gub of ur's :-X, Da kai a ke magana ko da mudacris, ka wani tsumo baki kaman jaba. :P Too "ingiza mai kantu"

Ar u mudacris's back up or he's bi-ceps dat u hav 2 stand 4, jaa gefe malam.
if mudacris want's 2 talk it's a free world,  
;D ::) ;D ;) ;D ;)

Anonymous

>:( >:( :( :( ayya i really miss ashe when was the konline stuff ayya n maybe ma i was in kano fa  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Anonymous