News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

...nicknames...

Started by Blaqueen, April 22, 2003, 02:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaqueen

'ey... any nicknames u heard of... urs or others?.. teachers?.. enemies...? pet names?...

i remember one teacher back in jss... his name was mr. paulson... but everyone called him MR. POISON.. cuz that teacher juss mean.. and looking at him.. u'd think he's venomous f'real.. red eyes, veins popping out all over his body.. (but he was a nice man and kool teacher.. but he be KORRECT MUGU)...

and then i remember the "alpha" boys in our class whipped out a sheet of paper.. and created an organization called...Short Men Association.. for the li'l undersized boiz in our class... LoL!..
they posted it on the class notice board.. the president was the shortest guy.. and other ranks rated on height...

a few months ago..met this guy called d'ingis... if u know BUK peeps.. u prolly heard this name before lol... it sounds soooo funny!

and another name...tsigil.. for a skinny gurlfriend...lol.. its kute tho.. i call my li'l cousin that.. cuz he's skinny too with huge ears..

and my new nickname is akata periwinkle ;D
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

fulani_queen

HeY dyME!
I GavE u That niCK naME... >:(
U AnnoyED me ANd So I cAlleD u AkatA periWINkle!....And unfoRtunetlY u Liked iT. :-/

Blaqueen

u mean like ur own nickname is POOOOOJA....

Ibro2g

hahaha :D you two are so funny. what a place.
how about names like chakuddeen, and skinny bones, nigga dazz, buster bunny etc.
Safety and Peace

Gimbiya

I remember this teacher he teaches math so is nickname is ratio... 8) and this guy coaches volleyball his nickname is through ??? and this teacher who teaches physics they call him physi-si ;D
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

fulani_queen

ibro: donT miND thAT GURl Fa....HanKaliN ta No BE cHIkake
gimbiya: hehe....i like tha math one, ratio!...hehe....nice one.
dYme: hahahahahah!!!!!!!!!...NOT FUNNY!....pooja, thats u. monkey!
and tha nick name i gave dyme's man is KOSAI ;D

Blaqueen

looool.... ratio...haha... ;D

i remember the bursar at our skool.... we called him .. Robo Cop... he was this correct soldier.. and he had these square eye glasses.. and walked like a robot.. one mugu like dat wallahi....

fulani queen... u berra mynd urself.. >:(

i had a nickname back in js2...skee-lo. one of my fave nicknames... had it cuz i was slim, skinny, worreva.. back then.. actually.. i was "fatter" than a lot of other people. but i always had the tendency to stand out and get a nickname..
others were...mama bone... and skeleton 504...
::).. *hiss.. wallahi them boyz juss wanted to get on my case...

al_hamza

my first nickname in a series of multi nicknames was

1) buzu me shayi (yes the buzaye)

2) then in high school i had many..... so i simply decided to form a poem outta it

as so ;-

i baron black

radical buzuzu (yes buzuzu instead of buzu :) )

denja dybolik  (danger dybolic)

the man who saw tommorow (istead of callin me nostradamus)

the man who live in denja

the man who feed on denja

the man who believe in denja

touch me touch fire

leave me leave death
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

fulani_queen

al hamza....lol. SeeMs lIke ur Into aloT of DeNja.
and dyme....boYs wanTin tO get On ur caSE?? ke...betTA minD ur owN seLF....ke dE wallaHi AllAh ya shiRye Ki.

Ibro2g

al-hamza that is swell,
fukani queen, wallahi Poojah(indyan) is a nice name, I like it.
You know I have had nicknames more than I can count. Everywhere I go, they know me with different names. I cant list em here, probably k-online doesnt have enough space for em all ;D 8) ::)
Safety and Peace

Blaqueen

loooool.....alhamza.. those long names nawa oh!.. like one of my cousins....."homiez for life"... such a long name.. but people sabi mention the whole thing!

baby_gal_84

HEY AL HAMZA I LIKE THAT .........IT RYMES..... NICE ONE
ond of love fills the life with sweet promises.

Venom

touch me touch fire

A.K.A Ummita  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Its was 2 good to pass up  ;)
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

fulani_queen

u know 2g...if u like that name, u can always name ur daughter that ;)