News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Ring The Al

Started by Maleeq, January 17, 2003, 04:01:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

Man!!! that wud be like .... But then, it's happening. yarinya taje gidan su yaron "Dan Allah yaro kirawo man Talle" boy enter di house call Talle, coma out tell girl Talle de come "to ungu wannan ka sha alawa" or boy come out say Talle no dey, girl say "to dan Allah idan ya dawo ace mashi kande ta zo" ?::)... Oh My...how far will "civilization" take us?

Still...I see nothing wrong in the girl making the first move... ;D but then going to a b/f's house and asking someone to call him for u!! Nah...that's way too much.

Ihsan: I was juss laffin my head off, when I read that.

Guess wat pains me d most, wat aches ma heart d most?................is seein' a guy crossin his legs against d other, leanin against d tree one hand resting on d tree & then his gurl gon' b near d door, face covered with veil & then u will hear her chuckin & gigglin.

Now that I trully hate!!!!!!!!! ::) ::)

Well imagine it d other way round. A gurl puttin her hand on d tree leanin against it & d guy takin her rol..............e (she burst in2 lafter)..bdfz................!! Am outta hereeeeeee.....(lol)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

ummita

QuoteBabygurl,Ihsan,Ummita,is it that ya'll mean we no get liva again?no i strongly disagree ???? .u know wat?i think ba ku so ku yi accepting mere fact that wuna dey send application cuz kunyi yawa ne ;D :D :P
? ?Mu dai as i said earlier,ya fi mana sauki.its soooo.........................dont mind me ;D

MOHAMMED IBRAHEEM.............
I wanted to rank all members of kanoonline in a topic that might b comin up soon, but in ur case I reconsidered other wise. U will b d only person & probably a choosen assistant who will b thisssssssssssssss honoured.
Yah thats it :D 8)

As I respect u so.................& how u  have dissaproved  much on how u reject 2 changes of ma ladiesssss,
I have no other option than 2 honour u with the position of

THE MINISTER OF WOMEN AFFAIRS (a round of applause everyone!!!).

Secondly KASTINIAN.........U take on 2 PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO MO'. but in ur case u have an additional role 2 play
MINISTER OF REDUCING THE CHANGING ROLES OF WOMEN.(anoda round of applause)

All members of kanoonline can u all stand up infrong of ur pc or laptops screens and honour these two by givin 'em  a round of applause & nefink else.............(much appreciated, thnx, X-cuse me, I will take my leave now) :D

Muhammad

Nasan I am not welcome here but I shall proceed anyway.
There is perfectly no harm in a GIrl asking a Man out or Vice versa IF and ONLY IF they are doing nothing that contravenes the Law of Morality- IE their religions.
I doubt if not all marriages do not start in a way similar to this.
I for one will not ask a Girl out. They are too cheap...........
That all for now.

MohammedIbrahim

That all for now.
Mallam Lallai :-X,nnyway we all have freedom of speech but .............. :-X

And Ummita ,hmmm.....make i juss leave u,as u said,my so-called assistant go handle u :D, ight have fun

ummita

Haba, Mohammed kaima kasan wasa inayi maku.

QuoteNasan I am not welcome here but I shall proceed anyway.
That all for now.

Who said u werent invited 'ere, puhleeeeeeeeeeez!!! everybody is!
(She laffs) U will not ask a GURL out, so who wud u ask out, mhmmm :-/ (Wat u playin @)?

Anonymous

not male nor female huh?? ??? humm.... I got it, hermophrodite

YES YES YES YIPPIE!!! ;D :D ;) 8) DAMA NA ATTENTION I DEY SEEK......
I NO BI BOY, NOR GEL NEITHER AN ALIEN OR A HERMOHPHRODITE!! heheh he hihihi

See yuea mouth Kastinian....go rest jare na fine gel I bi :P

Maleeq

Mo and ibrahim congrats on ure latest appoinmentz as.....and..... ;D
     And amin u are highly welcome here and infact i dey reason wit ure reply,it makes alota sense.

i'm out ;) :D
akavelli da don till I`m gone!!!

Blaqueen

da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Aydee Fella

QuoteMo and ibrahim congrats on ure latest appoinmentz as.....and..... ;D
? ? ?And amin u are highly welcome here and infact i dey reason wit ure reply,it makes alota sense.

? ? ? ? i'm out ;) :D
see this guy wo! how can this be reasonable,dat was total disrespect to the females.
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Maleeq

There is perfectly no harm in a GIrl asking a Man out or Vice versa IF and ONLY IF they are doing nothing that contravenes the Law of Morality- IE their religions.
  yoh goodfella sorry i waz only referin to some part of hiz commentz and not all.
         Abeg no com bring WAHALLA for me!!!

I'm out ;) :D

Anonymous

QuoteHaba, Mohammed kaima kasan wasa inayi maku.

Who said u werent invited 'ere, puhleeeeeeeeeeez!!! everybody is!
(She laffs) U will not ask a GURL out, so who wud u ask out, mhmmm :-/ (Wat u playin @)?

He would ask a guy out I suppose :-/

Well from that I have read, those who want to ask a girl out should and those that dont want to shouldnt, but surely ol heiz missing out. Men just go out and take a breather will yah!?

ummita

He would ask a guy out I suppose :-/

Well from that I have read, those who want to ask a girl out should and those that dont want to shouldnt, but surely ol heiz missing out. Men just go out and take a breather will yah!?

Laffin ma eys out!!!

MohammedIbrahim

Maleeq

gaskiya ne Yaya ;) ;)

i'm out;) :D

ummita

Ring The Alarm:gurls on tha loo :o :o

(A'a goin 2 d loo na anoda wahala) goin 2 d loo is prohibited ne kumer? :D