News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

MEANT TO BE

Started by Teddy_Shorts-Nigga, June 20, 2003, 02:14:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teddy_Shorts-Nigga

listen to this a guy and a girl have been going out for 8yrs and everything was going fine till her parents decided that the guy has to start making moves bout marriage or else find his way,its not that the guy doesn't want to marry her but he just finished skool and is waiting for NYSC and has no means to marry now so they tried breakin up but couldn't go through wit it so they r now dating in secret and hopin and prayin that if it was meant to be things will work themselves out. wat do u guys think?

gogannaka

Greatkeephoping and praying (u need lots of prayers mind u) coz if her parentsfind out 4get.hope they dont give her out to someone else..amma dai 8 yrs is such a long time...maybe they were meant to be ;) ;)
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Fulanizzle

aww thats a heart breakin story
Insha Allah all will go right......
May Alkhair happen...Insha Allah.,...
i wish em all da best...
8 yrs together...man, seperatin will be the most difficult thing for them yall.....
i hope they make it through...

who knows maybe Allah is testing their faith...how strong their IMAN is....and Insha Allah they wont fail the test,,,,
they should endure...the rainstorm has to stop one day and rainbow will form over their heads....

INSHA ALLAH!!!
PEACE
)

ummita

First of all.............U r welkom 2 major highway of onliners............welkom 2 d family Teddy shots.

2 d main question........ok 8yrs doesnt seem to be a verrrrrrrrrrrry long tym........apparently I have come across those who have been dating for 11yrs. But they broke up, so its all about determination, onces the two love birds r determined  2 break up..then it will happen (she laffs), but of course.........we wouldnt wanna hear teddy shots with sad ending stories of romeo & julliet...........

Ok.........d guy finished up his NYSC.....fair enuff.......why wud he wanna rush in2 marriage? Settling down with a wifey? I dont think so. How about him following his dreams.....Maybe a well paid job.......we r not tlking about MR RICHIE RICH, but a 3 square meals, a shelter 2 sleep in & a cloth 2 cova....is all that is needed ko? A smooth begining of life as an adult and then comes final settlement ......oh great marriage ::) as the gurls parents are presurizing him ko?
Solutions: Has the guy tried talking to her parents? Make them see and reason with him!? They should give him time to be successful, because at the end of the day............95% of his success is going to their daugther ::) So why would the be so pushy? Some parents sef!! ::)

I dont see a reason for both parties to be dating in secret....... common no disrepect!!! but as an adult, there are certain things one just has to follow his/her heart! If the parents deprive u of seeing their daugther, then let it be. I know its gonna be hard!!!!!! But I tell u its tough and a very critical stage.....of major highway to success & love affair coming in the way.

I say let things slide, give her parents time and space...........sooner or later they will realise and come to terms.............but the MOST important is you are not the architect of your destiny. Allah subhanawata'ala has designed it all...........so whether dating in secret or seeing each other in the deepest jungle & on the highest mountain.......it aint gonna change nuttin......if the guy & the gurl are destined 2 b 2gether they will, & if d other way round........!!! then.... :-/

as Ummita keeps sayin...........luv aint sum'en I like tlkin bout.......cuz it always lives one in sadness...........4get love and enjoy life..........WHERE IS BILYA  I bet he has more 2 say;)This is his topic

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

gogannaka

Quote First of all.............U r welkom 2 major highway of onliners............welkom 2 d family Teddy shots.

2 d main question........ok 8yrs doesnt seem to be a verrrrrrrrrrrry long tym........apparently I have come across those who have been dating for 11yrs. But they broke up, so its all about determination, onces the two love birds r determined ?2 break up..then it will happen (she laffs), but of course.........we wouldnt wanna hear teddy shots with sad ending stories of romeo & julliet...........

Ok.........d guy finished up his NYSC.....fair enuff.......why wud he wanna rush in2 marriage? Settling down with a wifey? I dont think so. How about him following his dreams.....Maybe a well paid job.......we r not tlking about MR RICHIE RICH, but a 3 square meals, a shelter 2 sleep in & a cloth 2 cova....is all that is needed ko? A smooth begining of life as an adult and then comes final settlement ......oh great marriage ::) as the gurls parents are presurizing him ko?
Solutions: Has the guy tried talking to her parents? Make them see and reason with him!? They should give him time to be successful, because at the end of the day............95% of his success is going to their daugther ::) So why would the be so pushy? Some parents sef!! ::)

I dont see a reason for both parties to be dating in secret....... common no disrepect!!! but as an adult, there are certain things one just has to follow his/her heart! If the parents deprive u of seeing their daugther, then let it be. I know its gonna be hard!!!!!! But I tell u its tough and a very critical stage.....of major highway to success & love affair coming in the way.

I say let things slide, give her parents time and space...........sooner or later they will realise and come to terms.............but the MOST important is you are not the architect of your destiny. Allah subhanawata'ala has designed it all...........so whether dating in secret or seeing each other in the deepest jungle & on the highest mountain.......it aint gonna change nuttin......if the guy & the gurl are destined 2 b 2gether they will, & if d other way round........!!! then.... :-/

as Ummita keeps sayin...........luv aint sum'en I like tlkin bout.......cuz it always lives one in sadness...........4get love and enjoy life..........WHERE IS BILYA ?I bet he has more 2 say;)This is his topic
?
can life be enjoyed without love????

Hafsy_Lady

HELL YAH LIVE COULD ME ENJOYED WITHOUT LOVE. I NEVER NEW THAT TILL I GOT RID OF THAT PESKY BOY THAT HAS BEEN PESTERING MY LIFE ;D
GOgannaka ya share wannan yariyer da kake kauna, yes wanna yar princin taka, kaga yadda rayuwa take zama caramelicious ;)

Ummita wai ina Bilya? kedai baki rabuwa da shakiyanci ko?

Teddy shots my own is one advice: Make di boy and girl do that idan ba shiba ko idan ba ita ba sai WELL (RIJIYA) Tabas! if them pops & mum, learn d fact that their kids r by the rijiya platfom they will give them free tickets to get married.

QuoteThey should give him time to be successful, because at the end of the day 95% of his success is going to their daugther ::).....so why would they be so pushy? some parents sef ::)
UMMITA MAGANRA KI GASKIYANE ANAN  
What you see is what you get[/b]

ho_man

my god ,how could sumtin so good get so bad.i mean its not an offence if someone is not well to do.who knows what the future holds?the guy and the babe should just keep praying and if they r meant to be a certain miracle will  occur.but i strongly believe they should not go into hiding or some underground love. :-[

gogannaka

QuoteHELL YAH LIVE COULD ME ENJOYED WITHOUT LOVE. I NEVER NEW THAT TILL I GOT RID OF THAT PESKY BOY THAT HAS BEEN PESTERING MY LIFE ;D
GOgannaka ya share wannan yariyer da kake kauna, yes wanna yar princin taka, kaga yadda rayuwa take zama caramelicious ;)

Haba 1/2sy how cud life be enjoyed without LOVE..
that pesky boy u got rid of was a "boy" as u said try n give ur love to a man (a real man) and u'll see what life cud be with love
and oh pls dont let mah princess hear that :-X :-X

arubuta

well it is a sad tori. But Let us face reality.people see people, people luv people,but 1 thing for sure is if u luv them so much the thing is not to luv the at all. what i mean to say is that if u know that by the time she is due 4 marriage u'r not ready yet then why start to get involved in the 1st place. The best thing to do(well, 4rm my own point of view) is not to be luvers but JUST TRY to be a really really very good luving(not the luuvvv type) friends.
My dear, by being just friends the 1st problem would not have happened. If & only IF the Guy is ready, then go find a nice luvn person that u want be be the mother of u'r childreen & u'r wifey.
Let me Just say,  It's better to be ready than sorry(tunda baza ka iya ba).
People should think more than twice b4 the get tangled up in the luv net.
I am sorry 4 them but bit i think it would have been what i should have done. i see many people but i just try to be friends if u knouw what i mean.
I am very much sorry 4 them. :-[ .
bye the way i hope u are not the 1? ???
If all the trees on earth were pen
and all the sea, with seven more besides, was ink,
God's words would not run dry
  Q31:27

moha

till ballin till da day i die..............

dfynest

going underground can only lead to a slippery slope. you will end up in a situation you cannot dig yourself out of.