What`s mans best friend

Started by Isah_Harmony, March 06, 2003, 02:16:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isah_Harmony

fuck!! it aint no damn bitch fuckin dogg, its a ho in a mutha-fuckin Benz. Peace bloods.

Harmony

Ibro2g

Isah ka fado ko? u gotta take it easy here man.
Safety and Peace

Venom

Man if u want 2 make an impact in this place u r going about it the wrong way.
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Blaqueen

Quotefuck!! it aint no damn bitch fuckin dogg, its a ho in a mutha-fuckin Benz. Peace bloods.

Harmony

*hisss... u wouldnt score if u went in a monkey wh@re house with a bunch of bananas... olodo!
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Hafsy_Lady

Anwurawu, ode , dozo......I siwe this boi na one contamited human being. That pregant crap you stuck out there. Are you sure no bi Rabies dey worry you so? Because na only infectious rabies boi, wey dey suffer from dog bite go dey behave like this. Gaskiya na rabies fa! Plz onliners we've got a disease lets get rid of it.

Now plz what eskinin sense does that eskinin topic made. it just made me conclude that you are an eskinin Dog.

NO VEX BRODA, IF YOU WANNA LIVE LARGE IN OUR FORUM BETTER GET USED TO YABBING AND AGAIN PLZ REFRAIN FROM SWEAR WORDS THERE R BETA WAYS TO SOUND KOOL NOT ONLY BY SWEARING AND SOUNDING LIKE A DUMB NINCOMPOOP ;) ;) ;D KUMA WE MAINTAIN. DON MUN SAKA PG; PARENTAL GUIDANCE don muna yaranmu dayawa anan. I happen to have a daugther who comes here & she asked mum what is this topic about and I said to her, my daughter this topic speaks of a a lilttle boi infected with rabies.

One love Isah Harmony...you are welcome hiya. In the main time, just be carweful Ummita doesnt get you cuz he he he  :-X  
What you see is what you get[/b]

ummita

Ouch!!!! wen did ma blad put that up? Ouch!! thats sum proper told off............If Isah Harmony iz alive & if he eva gets 2 read it.......all I gatta say is juss one thing

KA YADDA :o :o :o MACECE TENER MAKER HAKA WO!!!
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Hafsy_Lady

What you see is what you get[/b]

Anonymous

Ya salam, Hafsa, no kill da poor boi, kai , I can't lafffffffffffffffff, hafsa u are off da hook, kin ko ya masa hankali, gobe kam ba ya je wani gurin ya fara hauka ba, I feel ya boy, oops!! k-online 4 real

Twinkle

QuoteI happen to have a daugther who comes here & she asked mum what is this topic about and I said to her, my daughter this topic speaks of a a lilttle boi infected with rabies.

lol lololllllllllllllllllllll loooooooooool this girl is killing me with the maddest issue she made me laugh
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

IBB

hey isa harmory. dont let Chan'O decieve u abeg 8)
IHS