News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

see what women can do

Started by Bilyaminu, April 15, 2003, 03:47:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bilyaminu

a prisoner was shock to death but did not say a thing about his assingment. this conversation happen btw a soldier and i prisoner.

soldier :   see u are not a stranger to pain
prisoner :  yes! i have been married
soldier :   oh i see
prisoner : twice.
soldier:   thats y u risist pain, cos u have heard all the pain from women right?
prisoner:  yes!
etrayal

Fulanizzle

WHATS WIT U AND WOMEN THESE DAYS TOO... HEY GO BACK TO UR LOVER SIDE.... ;D
)

Ibro2g

Yah, like saving Binterella in another castle....
Yo! you guyz herad of the new game on the new Nintendo?
Mario, Luigi and Bilya!
Itz so....should I say cool?
Safety and Peace

Anonymous

:o :o :o too bismillahi yu and women again allah sarki bilya mun dai hana maka ruwa a muda ko.. its not our fault so shal it be yu know.. ;) ;) ;)

Ihsan

Bilya!!! Aaaah...kana yi wa mata da yawa!

Allah dai ya kawo maka wannan Miss Right ko ears namu sa huta...
greetings from Ihsaneey

Hafsy_Lady

::) Somebody pas me grenade make I take bazooka this boy go space. Wllahi am sick of his love affairs. HABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ::) Let me just kill this boy muhuta ::)
What you see is what you get[/b]

Bilyaminu

Ihsan, we all learn from life, is not that am love frick or nut, i just believe love brings happiness, laughter, brotherhood and joy. bear with me pls. ;) 1/2 sy as for u, u will never get a bazooka so kill me, by the way who told ya that u can destroy internity ??? the child that says he mother wont sleep him ma no go sleep ;D
etrayal

Bilyaminu

wait first, 1/2 sy have u ever been in the arms of the who love?  :( sha i guess not ;D try get one. its warm like springs warm springs in winter, like that blanket people buy when they go to makkah ::) , warm, comfort and enjoyble see get 8)
etrayal

Blaqueen

how wld u know wut it feels like?... cuz if u were in the arms of that love.. wldnt you still be in her arms??....ah..haha.. ;D
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Bilyaminu

a man knows nothing of what he has till he has lose it. once there ever there, but one thing is for certain love needs understand, petting and warm toughts. dyme i was in the arms of the who love me, i felt heaven on earth! hell far away peace so close, stars never shine like it did shine that night. it was a night that the red and white roses saluted. it was as  silent as if we are the only living things on earth. the earth which i knew that night seems ever lasting. but i now know that good times dont last for ever. the girl so much loved me like crazy, she wanted us to get married in life and this came to me that i know she is growing older everday so am i and by the time she is due for marriage, and if her parent decide to let her out then i will be the one to be hurt. her brother called me on the phone and said if i really love her and want the best for i should let her go. so i did, she calls but i dont say much if i ans the phone at all, she keeps on for over 6 months and leter give up. she lives in me every day and now. after our .....some time late last year, i learned she has got a new boy friend and possibily getting married. i called her and she was well pleased with the call is like she wanted me to explain why and then we go back to normal but i made her understand that this life of ours some times dont go the way we plan and may be the best for her is to get married with her new guy. we discuss love issues and say goodbye for awhile. i travaled last two weeks to attend her marriage. i was there but i couldnt bear to see the one i love in the arms of a stranger to me. i couldnt stay. i left a note and returned home two days before the celebrations. she was very mad to know i left so i learn from her friends. she got married this sunday 13 of april 2003.

so u see i was there and never out but out physically. hope u understand.
etrayal

Fulanizzle

Quotea man knows nothing of what he has till he has lose it. once there ever there, but one thing is for certain love needs understand, petting and warm toughts. dyme i was in the arms of the who love me, i felt heaven on earth! hell far away peace so close, stars never shine like it did shine that night. it was a night that the red and white roses saluted. it was as ?silent as if we are the only living things on earth. the earth which i knew that night seems ever lasting. but i now know that good times dont last for ever. .

SEE YOU, THAT COULDDA MADE IT TOP 3 IN THE POETRY CONTEST!!!!!
)

Fulanizzle

AMMAAAAA  BILYA SANNUUUU KO....
HOPE U FIND ANOTHER....
)

Anonymous

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
ayya sorry officer

Blaqueen

da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Bilyaminu

hey u all should know this, life is wonderful take it the way it comes and also this is a lesson to all people that falling in love in the early age and not ready for marriage calls for heart breaking ok. :'( so learn to love and keep it in u till u are due for marriage 8)
etrayal