News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

OYA BRING YUWA BEEF HERE!!

Started by ummita, February 28, 2003, 07:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hafsa duk love kike nuna min..... ;)

Ihsan!!!!.....amman fa that name in Swahili means A PREGNANT SHE-GOAT. ::)

Fyne Dyme I swear you are so crazy and lacking manners, who crowned you Queen? :P

Ummita errrrrrrrr honestly I dont like all the girls in this forum..with the exception of you. I kind of liked you a little but but now its growing to hatred but I still have a small love space for you :-*

Venom

Me, Myself & I r u sure that Ummita did not pay u 2 say that, cause the way I see it all the birds in this place r like the same (no offence ladies) so its either u like them all or u dont.
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Anonymous

lol lol lol as long as Area girls INC dey this place boiz wuna own don kata kata finito!

MMI why you dey harass people like so? Have you eaten today? Or have di creditors still been knocking you doors. Abeg leave ma gurls alone. Leave ma properties alone...Na frustration dey do that guy. Am outta this place

Anonymous

Who release these tow stooges Ibro & Iblink for cage? Who release cow & chicken? ehen?
Gregory come forward; Ibro2g......ni Ibro awilo longomba na dana shan ganye......awooo awoo awoo na dena! Kasan wacece ke shan laxative? kasani? Na that yuwa small gelfiren wey dey kastina.

Iblink wannan yar mitsilar ce..wanna yar yariyan dakake sa a gaban mota kuna yawo, yes, aaaaa wannan yarinyer ba, wannan apple of your eye din ba.......nashi wey get 101 stiches.

hmmmmm wat is that smell? Venom kayi brush yau kuwa.....hala you no apply that Bonjela?

OH MY GODD, DID I MISS THIS MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!?

ha ha ha ha he he he Abeg Ummita pass me that Ogogoro palm wine if you drink yor share make I drink am make e entertain me watch fight.
Oya Dyme vs Angel
One on against 2: Hafsy vx Ibro/Iblink!!

Ihsan vs Me, Myself & I (IHSAN, you hear wetin MMI dey yar, he talk say your name represent Female Pregnant She-Goat) :o :o :o :o chiaaaaaaaaaaaaw kika yadda?

Hafsy_Lady

ha ha ha ha he he he Abeg Ummita pass me that Ogogoro palm wine if you drink yor share make I drink am make e entertain me watch fight.

ABEG NI MA PASS ME SOME OF THAT OGOGORO. Make I take mix mix this with Weed, I wan make my self high, so that it will be interesting. I juss want to see how Ihsan go fit retaliate. In di main time. ALL I AM SAYING.............MMI must go!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P In di main time again make I give this boi..one hard knock for head never to disrespect others MMI.
What you see is what you get[/b]

baby_gal_84

hey hey hey MMI wots ur prob with the gurls here ihsan dont mind him ur name its really lovely i like the name so much be proud of ur name. ?8) dont worry gurls we r kool men mun hadu ne da har we r the issues he has OH MY GOD MUN HADU KACHA KACHA or watcha say gurls. hey ppl were is mohd ibrahim kwana biyu ko, tho nima in dai its been long.
hey ummita ur cool men is topic is interestin.
ond of love fills the life with sweet promises.

Hafsy_Lady

he he he........I juss dey dizzy.  still dey wait por honty Ihsan..ah make she kuku land sef..I wan watch fight.
Abeg how many of wuna think...make we punish that Bilya..everytin na love...yanzu di boi put topic as Secret kuma na love..I really wan silaf pessin por face....Ibro! will u sharaf....and continue scrubbin d floor, ::) ;D

ONE LOVE ONLINERS! ONE LUV ;)
What you see is what you get[/b]

Anonymous

Oya come & look 4 trouble here,
Oya rule number one: Make sure no one gets offended
two: Keep it in mind its just a joke, a lil stress relievin medication, a lil while away ur leisure hrs
three: Puhleeeeeeeeeeez dont feel offended.
four: If u know say ur temper go fit rise to level 10 degree...oya comot 4 here!!! ::) ;)

I wish all of u luck & I hope no one will end up bringing ?World War 3 here.

Gurl you really know how to start up some mad props here. Now I can openly tell you I have a big crush on you. Nima dai let me do as Hafsy & Ladies Papi did....I really wanna see Ihsans response. Fyne Dyme did you read wat I saw about you. Boys gaskiya all the gurls finished you all. Now these is what you call some really hard core gurl that can dis people. Ni ba ruwana. Ummita am dead serious ;)

Ihsan

QuoteHafsa duk love kike nuna min..... ;)

Ihsan!!!!.....amman fa that name in Swahili means A PREGNANT SHE-GOAT. ::)

::) ::) ::) MTSSSSS...look at dis yeye human being...wetin be u for kayan miya??

Aa ba Pregnant She goat ba... Pregnant horse ko kuma dead pig ba!!

with ur jaga jaga mouth like She-goat... ::)

mtss...bani da lokaci ma...

If u see yuwa self missing, or something happened to u, don't blame any1,next time u'll tink twice b4 dissing the VP (hehehe)...

YO!! hafsy...ga aiki fa ya samu ?;)
greetings from Ihsaneey

Ihsan

Quote:oKKYYYYAAAAI! Umiita kin yagan su sai, kin burgeni. I think u deserve one of this ?:-*, manage this ?:-* ?two before u get to meet me, okay. Good.

Folks, The family. I wanted you all to bear mi witness, I had som`n bothering mi and I though u might help coz it might concern us, the family. ?;)welll....
....A couple of weeks back when things were still GOOD btw mi `n hafsy: 1/2 brains as I used to call her, we where on our usual drug dealing business, she was one of mah call gurlz, she swallowed a couple of tons, :o and she insisted in taking another extra of 25 kilos ?:o. I warned but u know how the babe, I mean, sister is. So we arrived at the airport. We met the NIA (National intelligence Authority) boss being a man of my integrity 8) he and the KGB Chief came over to mi to pay the usual greetings 8). Unfortunately ???, mutumiyar a matse take. We where discussing when....uhm...then we heard a large fart, a big bang, then it waz all dizzy and coke was everywhere... it was'nt long that everyone knew what was going on, mutumiyar tayi tusa, the entire coke waz out. She would have been arrested if it wasn`t for the terrible smell and the drugging abilities of the coke. :-[ Now the NIA and KGB are on mah tail. But itz over anywayz.When I told her I've cleared the case, why irin yangar matan nan, ?:-[then she called mi a bloody drug dealer. Suddenly she bursts us open at kanoonline, thank God I did'nt invite the KGB leader here coz I was going to ;D. Anyways, just tell her next tyme to take control of what she takes in, I mean she could use a ton, but two. ahhh. or what do u think? :-/ ?;D:-X

:o :o :o...Ibro!!! amma da!! (hehehe)
greetings from Ihsaneey

iblink

Who release these tow stooges Ibro & Iblink for cage? Who release cow & chicken? ehen?
Gregory come forward; Ibro2g......ni Ibro awilo longomba na dana shan ganye......awooo awoo awoo na dena! Kasan wacece ke shan laxative? kasani? Na that yuwa small gelfiren wey dey kastina.

Iblink wannan yar mitsilar ce..wanna yar yariyan dakake sa a gaban mota kuna yawo, yes, aaaaa wannan yarinyer ba, wannan apple of your eye din ba.......nashi wey get 101 stiches.

i av no comment, this gurl scares me. ibro, its all urs..
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Blaqueen

anwar.. u dont expect meeh to stoop low ko?...

sha.. this na MENTAL ASYLUM KORRRecT!!!!!!
::)
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Aydee Fella

Hey yo
I got some shit on my  chest that
I need to get off cause, if I don't
I'ma fuckin explode, or somethin
Now look - this is a story about
some little fuckin geeks that I know
It goes like this..

It's so easy for me to make enemies any more it's sickening
People are lookin for an excuse to jump on my shitlist
Stickin their noses in shit that isn't none of their business
I never asked, cared, gave a fuck, or wanted opinions
Now I'm in the position that, I don't wanna be in - shit
I never had no beef with your corny son of a bitches
But now the shit is broke and you can't do nothin to fix it
So I'm tellin you right now - motherFUCK Ibro n Iblink
Now I'ma be real, Hafsy was real

Y'all some - boyz - y'all are some god damn geeks
Why do you act this way? - Why do you act this way huh?
Why do y'all act like fuckin sissies you pussies
keep talkin shit behind my back you just some bitches for that
And we all knowwww - we all know, hah
How fuckin cowards rollll - "keep rollin rollin rollin"
In fuckin Leggies and pretend to be down
But as soon as someone calls you out
You put your tail between your legs and bow dowwwn

Now I don't ask nobody to share my beliefs, to be involved in my beefs
I'm a man, I can stand on my feet
So if you don't wanna be in 'em all I ask
is that you don't open your mouth with an opinion
and I won't put you in 'em

I'm messin you up punks, you're dead! Don't think that I'm playin
And fuck Iblink! Cause I know you're sayin fuck AD
Only not to ma face, under your breath, to yourselves
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Ihsan

hmmm, interesante

anyway...

lol iblink...look at u, mai tsoron mace  :P wa ya gaya maka Borno gabas take... :P

aaa gaba da gabanta Aljani ya taka wuta...idan baki ya fadi magana bai san abunda za'a maida mashi ba... so, next time watch yuwa mout ... ;D
greetings from Ihsaneey

ummita

QuoteUmmita errrrrrrrr honestly I dont like all the girls in this forum..with the exception of you. I kind of liked you a little but but now its growing to hatred but I still have a small love space for you :-*
D**n, I knew I didnt mix that LOVE POTION RECIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QuoteNow I can openly tell you I have a big crush on you
ewwwwwwwwww, This boi 1 kill me. ok fair enuff 2 speak ur mynd, but I have a few demands& if u r willin 2 subject 2 these; Juss a few, it goes like this!!!:  If u r a husla thats gon shut down oda playaz, If u r a neeg that drives a ML 5 double "O", a real neeg thats gon pay ma bills, inclusive water & electricity/tax/phone bills, A supa thug thats gon gimme 6yrs supply of designer chain clothins, a neeg I can call around d clock, a neeg whoz gon' pay ma fast food bills, a shortie whoz gon sort me out on ma beauty treatment: mani/pedicurist, facial treatments etc, hadda fa maintainance allowance so that I will see 2 u & only u, open car doors, pull out ma sit, bring me b/fast in bed, sing me lullubye(that is madd she laffs) & a sophisticated reel thug thats gon put me first b/4 his mum.............so iden ka yedda....lets get married now...& onliners kan bear us witness.(she laffs)

Anwar I swear u r crazy!!!, hala dai that weed neva regulate? :-/  Ihsan waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii kika yadda :o :o:-X, Fella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o we were all jokin, now u tell me who messed u up like that. Hafys/Ibro/Iblink no comments
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!