Women and their games

Started by MohammedIbrahim, January 12, 2003, 04:27:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MohammedIbrahim

Guys have u ever wondered y women play this so called "hard to get" stuff?I mean its really bothering me cuz ,okay just look at this,this is someone u luv,u try at all cost to show how u care,but man u wont believe the outcome :o.So guys help me out ,and gurls,sisters ,etc ,y the games.Its not fair :)

Ihsan

Salaam Alaykum,

It's true what u have said that we play the "hard to get" thingy. But who's fault is it? Bana matan ba! Kasan yadda zuciyar mata take unlike ta maza; rauni garemu...so we try to see that we get to know that person sosai before giving a go ahead to whatever it is. Be friends before lovers...amma wasu mazan su da anyi zuwa daya, biyu, sai kuma a fara zancen aure! I mean get to know one another first kar sai tafiya tayi tafiya and then you realize that you cannot get along anymore;definately one has to be hurt and that is not fair especially when macen ce (coz of the reason I gave above).

Well that's IMHO...

By the way, nice topic you started up there...I hope to learn more on why we play "the hard to get" game.

Salaam Alaykum.
greetings from Ihsaneey

MohammedIbrahim

Well ,Ihsan i think you have a good reason,but maganan auren nan is not in all cases ,and i think wasu matan nasu "hard to get" din yayi yawa :).

Venom

Well man the answer to Ur question is that most modern women of 2 day who r materialistic have the notion of playing hard 2 get with them right from birth. I think 1 of the main reasons why birds do that is to exploit the weak guys who go out and by them gifts and all. They believe by giving them gifts they become more relaxed around them and birds know this so they use it 2 there advantage. That is why I dig the old days nothing like stressing urself saying u have 2 buy gifts, u meet a bird and all u give her is your chat up lines and she would be ok :D.        
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

ummita

Actually didnt really wan2 say more....cuz Ihsan'z said it all.

But 2 me.......whether a guy or a chick playz a game or not @ d end of d day if they like each other....it cud turn out 2 b "I pronounce u man & wife"..............

Well ......its always women, women women & it will 4eva b women..didnt know we were that important 7 rather fast superior 2 men!!!! :P.......things like this duznt bother me...cuz women alwayz get critised. Alot of sexism is goin on around.

Well therez juss an ansa. Man.... if she playz hard 2 get switch d game, get ur self anoda galfreind.

Anoda reason y a chick MIGHT play the game u said women du: is simply bcuz men them selves cannot help not lovin a chick & behavin badly.................eg: she welcomes u, nxt day u hittin @ her best mate: mayb: :-/

When she plays had 2 get: Whena woman goes wrong & a  men go right after her (she laffs) which basically mean iden tayi badaidai ba, kaima kayi ba daidai bar.

So I heard from a freind that women were programmed 2 love completely (I hiss 2 that though, that is all bullocks) & men were to spread it around.

Well..... y wud Mo' Ibraheem tlk about women in his life? For me life is not about men......they cum last (she laffs again 7 again)!!!! & literally speakin some gels were brought up 2 understand men were d ansas.........well gurls they were not even 1 of d questions.......

As ma freind alwayz says: sign no more ladies, sign no more men were deceivers eva.....that I du object 2 I go fit sympathise with men 4 here a lil bit.

I c no reason y d author shud bothered, let me tell u d secret(if she playz hard 2 get) (blank her completely) & get ur self anoda gel. (some gels sef.....nawa for them)

Gud lurd heaves from love illusion or fact,.... 2 women & their games. These topic, In my own thinkin I taught women wud b d onces sulkin around with issues like this. Well am not in2 that.

So am outta here. Hey Mo  ka kyale matar de halinsu....put dem 4 1 side u got a life 2 live (Am laffin @ all these boys with this kind of their firobilem)!!!! Kanoonline get so many characters (she laffs again).
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Aydee Fella

Venom dats absolutely correct, these guys feel insecure and they end up compounding the probs, but the girls ma sef no bi good pessins.
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Ihsan

Quotebut the girls ma sef no bi good pessins.

Uhm, no comment
greetings from Ihsaneey

MohammedIbrahim

Ummita thankx 4 the bayani ,amma dai ...... :D.

Blaqueen

QuoteActually didnt really wan2 say more....cuz Ihsan'z said it all.
and the babe come write essay! lol!!!

aniwayzzz... first of all, the guys... dont blame everything on the laydeez.. analyze urselves.. and also.. BEWARE the kinda girls u go for...
many times u overlook the person that might just be right for u... because u come eye one dat pass ur power...

see 'am.. if ur babe plays hard to get be grateful oh jare...! if she's easy and giving her all to u... u'll say "mai araha"...
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Aydee Fella

many times u overlook the person that might just be right for u... because u come eye one dat pass ur power...
na mace ba ta fin karfin na miji Ms Dyme. U hear so? cos za a miki dariya i u go talk am 4 one place.
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

ummita

and the babe come write essay! lol!!!

Sincerely speakin Dyme, That was ma lousy mistake......actually I had juss a 1 line comment....but then I taught thats not fair enuff...so I took tym 2 put out ma essay
& 4got 2 wiper out d "didnt wan2 say much"!!!! 8) Dont blame me though blame d internet...b/4 u knew it messages been sent
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Venom

Point of correction FyneDymeQueen they r not called ma su araha they r called low maintenance women. These r the type of women every man want 2 get  :D, but now a days they are so scares its like finding a virgin prostitute.    
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Anonymous

abeg make una leave women alone jare.
waye yace kada kuyi kuma. Duk masu son indulging kansu a wannan fannin na wasan muna so muna kaiwai kasuwa yayi.

I will shout:  Hear this make una leave women alone. Wayyo allah (she puts her hand on her head) mu dai mata mun shiga uku gurin maza.

Boyz mind your own bizines. Na your own cup of tea? If gel no get b/f daga karshe?

Maleeq

YAYA u see some women play this "hard to get" thang not they dont like tha guy but just for tha fun of it
  and some put that supercilous demeanour to make guyz feel demented in a way.  they think by doin so they cultivate this prestige and esteem for themselves.i personally prefer babes playing hard to get but not to an extent that'll....... get out of control.
akavelli da don till I`m gone!!!

Twinkle

Hellllllllllloooooooo!!!!!!!
Guys don't u get da whole point "We just have 2 show off our Pride" ::) ::) ::). And da main reason is dat...  :-X oops it's a secret, just for da birds.

And a lil advice kunsan da Birds don't know how to fly (rawan giki) as high as da Eagle's (da guys) so if ur're desprate sai ku bisu a hankali. :P anyway we know it hurts  ;D
lol,
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]