News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Chat Room

Started by Rose, October 04, 2002, 12:27:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibro2g

In ji wa ya gaya miki haka. As the matter of fact I know the boy....he appears to be ME.
Safety and Peace

Anonymous

sha its kinda good to chat but right know..............there's nothing to say.besides ice heat us with some juicy gossip ???

Anonymous

ya kuke ne!!??!nice readin from u. uve realy done a good job.

Rose

ice heat us with some juicy gossip ???
          :-/ ??
aNo Ta DaBo ChiGaRii, GaRi Ba KaNo Ba DaJin ALLaH.

Maleeq

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X pls
akavelli da don till I`m gone!!!

Ibro2g

QuoteKatsina Boy, u obviously know I wudnt read from u, it will contain bias responses & if u have eni source about d kid. Its propaganda(Am laffin @ u)

To daAllah ku diba irin wannan mana. haba me, mi.....toh
Safety and Peace

iblink

so ibro2g, what happened to "keep the pride"?? ???
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Ibro2g

Wallahi Babi, sun qullamu ne kawai, first ummita, now hafsy...
Ba komai ai. everything got itz tyme.
Safety and Peace

iblink

;)They r attracted to u ne

What goes around comes around ko mutumin?? LOL ;D

Ihsan

Quote;)They r attracted to u ne

HA! attracted!!!

but I don't know...maybe it's ehem... Ummita, Hafsy...na tru??
:D
greetings from Ihsaneey

Hafsy_Lady

Quote;)They r attracted to u ne

What goes around comes around ko mutumin?? LOL ;D

kai, kai kai kai IBLINK na na kwayle ka, don you had critised women a wani post dinka you never receive attention, naso you dey ues me do shege here ko? Haka ne, hmmmmm that one no concern me, all these attraction/ na wasan yara, so make I live you but errrrrrrrrrrrrr.............Iblink why you come mail me for my hotmail say you like me and now you are pretending, ka fito kawai ka ce musu kayi min mail nace banayi, why this nigga wanna play hide & seek? Justi tell ze fifs di truth, ba don haka bane kaje kayi wannan post din naka kana cewa women this women that  ::) ::) ::) Ni dai nae banayi so go rest jare and IBRO wetin I do you, why wuna hate me sooooooo very plenty much? IBRO kai ya kamata ma mu dinga shiri, domin inda ba dan ni ba you wey dey export WEED that illegal leaf....da badon connection dina do you think you will be out by now? Jare you will still be in prison. Yanzu kana regreting shiyasa kazo poetry section ka danyi realising frustration naka.

Abeg where are the girls? These boys are back and they are taking over with storm :-/ Infact make I justi fashy wuna for corner. Ni dama duk ban shiri daku sai Da Goodfella kawai. ::) ;D  
What you see is what you get[/b]

Hafsy_Lady

God 4 bid bad thin  ::)  ::) ::)  ;D
What you see is what you get[/b]

Ihsan

la la la la kifta ido... :P haka ake yi? (hehehe) di gel fa say u r among the good guys here and now u come do shege for her (kekeke)

gaskiya some of u boys zamuyi maganinku... ;)
greetings from Ihsaneey

ummita

make I live you but errrrrrrrrrrrrr.............Iblink why you come mail me for my hotmail say you like me and now you are pretending, ka fito kawai ka ce musu kayi min mail nace banayi, why this nigga wanna play hide & seek? Justi tell ze fifs di truth, ba don haka bane kaje kayi wannan post din naka kana cewa women this women that ?::) ::) ::) Ni dai nace  banayi so go rest jare  ;D

Quote"Ouch!!! This hurts, Iblink she don finish u gaba daya, u ma wetin carry that yuwa shumalu legs enta hafsa farmyard ehn? Am laffin ma head off. Hafsy kin bada mai Hot. This place is burnin
?
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

iblink

yes hafsy, what if i sent u a mail sayin that, but just tell the public what ur reply waz. or should i tell them for u? ok then.

"she told me that she is really sorry, she doesnt date men"

whateva that means, who knows!! abi na goat, wa ya sani!