News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Help Her b4 She Die Young

Started by EMTL, September 10, 2003, 07:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
We have started to  publish a bi-monthly hausa magazine called ARRISALAH the fifth edition has just came out. Our concern is it might like most of our periodicals die young due to lack of patronage, adivise, etc. please help us with both.

Thanks in anticpation.

EMTL
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

ummita

2 help her not 2 die young......all that is needed is gud information, make it very interesting, make it very eye catching, promote d book in so many various ways e.t.c. Am pretty sure, or shud I say it cud b possible d magazine myt still xsist in a thousand yr 2 cum......errrrr well hopefully :-/
Much luck
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

kilishi

EMTL i wish you success,me kuke bukata?8na ga zan iya taimakawa da rubuta wasu makaloli, i need to know the aim of the magazine.thank u
ilishi

IBB

admin is advertisement here free??????
just kiddin Allah temaka
IHS

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Hajiya Kilishi ARRISALAH mainly contains information and news pertaining Islam. We are interested in contributing also teaching the youth the Islamic values and morals.

We are based in Funtua but the Editor is now based at our  liaison office in kano. Your contributions are therefore very welcome to The Editor: arrisalah@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

EMTL
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).