News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Guess who...

Started by Dante, July 28, 2004, 03:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dante

This is a game, its called guess who! This is how its played:

- You post a picture of a place, someone popular, or something... the next person to reply should guess where was that or who was that on the picture. When the correct answer is guessed, the next person to play will then have to ask another question...

Note: The easiest way to link pictures from other websites is by pasting the picture link in between  

kitkat

Easy.

Thats George Bush's long lost illegitimate half brother Sheikh Saddama Busharaf Bin Hallibaden.

Probably conceived while Bush Senior was with the CIA and on duty in the middle east.

If there is a prize where do I claim  it?

straightalkin

so kitkat now its ur turn to ask a question............

kitkat

Right here goes.

Who can name this close relative of a popular(?)  political figure in the  national political terrain.

Hint: He may not have tribal marks but most of his "people"certainly do.

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "Dante"Hi fellaz,

This is a game, its called guess who! This is how its played:

- You post a picture of a place, someone popular, or something... the next person to reply should guess where was that or who was that on the picture. When the correct answer is guessed, the next person to play will then have to ask another question...

Note: The easiest way to link pictures from other websites is by pasting the picture link in between  

I THINK THIS GUY LOOKS LIKE " BUSHDDEEN IBN AL-JOJI"
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

Dante

Quote from: "kitkat"Who can name this close relative of a popular(?)  political figure in the  national political terrain.

kitkat who is this fella??? looks like Nagujungu mai shayi! am i right???

ok now guess whos this...

kitkat

Na ci garin!!

If memory serves me right this is Maigirma Aremushagun Ubanshegu, Hakimin garin  feeidifee masu kirarin "Arna iyayen magudi"

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "kitkat"Na ci garin!!

If memory serves me right this is Maigirma Aremushagun Ubanshegu, Hakimin garin  feeidifee masu kirarin "Arna iyayen magudi"

don allah who gave this guy this rawani???????????

kai with thie AREWA PEOPLE U GUYS CAN REALLY FOO:L PEOPLE AROUND>
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

Anonymous

Dante

Quote from: "Anonymous"ok guess again, who's this...

oOps, forgot 2 signin B4 posting.

EMTL

Quote from: "Dante"
Quote from: "kitkat"Who can name this close relative of a popular(?)  political figure in the  national political terrain.

kitkat who is this fella??? looks like Nagujungu mai shayi! am i right???

ok now guess whos this...

Rawani da alkyabba suturar Masallata ce ...... ba kowa ake sanyawa ba, sai nake ga kamar ana nema a  ci mutumcin tufafin.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Fulanizzle

HARAAAAM  EMTL.....  HE DIDNT MAKE HIMSELF U KNOW...COZ IF HE HAD THE CHANCE TO,HE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE  RICK FOX  OR  DENZEL.....

YO  PEOPLE  THAT  GUY THAT  FOUGHT WITH THE LIONS AND TIGERS (UP  THERE)  DONT HE LOOK LIKE TYRESE ?????????

)

kitkat

Quote from: "Dante"
Quote from: "Anonymous"ok guess again, who's this...

oOps, forgot 2 signin B4 posting.

Looks like Stoned Bliar, Mr George W's loyal a** kissing sidekick from across the atlantic.

This guy hasn't told the truth about anything in the last 4 years!!

EMTL

Quote from: "Fulanizzle"HARAAAAM  EMTL.....  HE DIDNT MAKE HIMSELF U KNOW...COZ IF HE HAD THE CHANCE TO,HE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE  RICK FOX  OR  DENZEL.....

YO  PEOPLE  THAT  GUY THAT  FOUGHT WITH THE LIONS AND TIGERS (UP  THERE)  DONT HE LOOK LIKE TYRESE ?????????

Assalamu alaikum,
You are right and I was wrong. Allah (swt) saka da alkhairi.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Dante