News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

who's who at kano in august wow can't wait to jam the Babes

Started by mlbash, July 30, 2004, 05:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajingi

Quote from: "Kanolicious"Hello fellow naijas. This years get2gether will be really good and better as we pray. my security men will be all over the place to provide good security there. Gogannaka, this year you are incharge of the security and becareful, because sources have told us that our long lost criminals of online will be there as well e.g Tsumburbira, sa-salati, dan-banza, dankauye............................. and the likes of them, so take note.

I wish you all a happy get 2gether and as you come in peace, so shall you all return home in peace.

What of Ajingi (Best detective)
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

*~MuDa~*

...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

dan kauye

Quote from: "mlbash":P  hey ummita you people are getting me wrong , you are making me nervous already! i'm not going there to hook anyone though i can't say i won't try it if i have the green light! you all know how it goes, sometimes before you know it, you'll be commited especially in midst of beaut-ones. so just wait till we jam there! :!:

(chokes)...where do i begin....lol...well itz very revealing(eek!) a coward neva....
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

mlbash

hey dan kauye hope you are updated, they tend to be a bit nervy with me!
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

dan kauye

Quote from: "mlbash"hey dan kauye hope you are updated, they tend to be a bit nervy with me!

ohh now i cee!..so u're som kind of valentino..som tom cruz mixed up wit craig david wit a blend of dave bekam n a lil twist of di caprio ko?? hahaha ahaha i just hope u weren't deceived by mirror coz dat seems 2 be d case wit most guys dat think they r hotta dan oven door.hahahah!

mlbash

yeah old pal got it , you'r right there!

kharuldeen

u have been chantin "i can't wait for august, iwant to meet tha big bois and babes".alamdulillah u couldn't make it coz i know u re in a terrible condition known as "hannu"(allah ya kiyaye)[/i]

Ihsan

greetings from Ihsaneey

mlbash

dan kauye

yeahhhhhh kharuldeen..emphasize,xplain,elaborate,uncover wut ya mean by "HANNU"(lol)

Ihsan

Quote from: "dan kauye"yeahhhhhh kharuldeen..emphasize,xplain,elaborate,uncover wut ya mean by "HANNU"(lol)

dan kauye, duk yadda aka yi kasan me yake nufi!
greetings from Ihsaneey

dan kauye

Quote from: "Ihsan"
Quote from: "dan kauye"yeahhhhhh kharuldeen..emphasize,xplain,elaborate,uncover wut ya mean by "HANNU"(lol)

dan kauye, duk yadda aka yi kasan me yake nufi!

toh toh ihsan duk yarda aka kema kin sani coz only real recognize real (lol) so now byte me.... :D  :D  :D  :D

Ihsan

ni kam gaskiyata kenan; ban san me kuke nufi ba shi yasa nike neman karin bayani :)
greetings from Ihsaneey

mlbash

gaskiyarkifa IHSAN ya kamata afada mana dan kauye yasan me ake nufi!

amma is like kema kin sani fa, please help me out!

Ihsan

ni kam ban san komai ba. karin bayani nike nema... amma naga ya gagara fadi dan haka na shafa wa kaina lafiya :)
greetings from Ihsaneey