News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

who's who at kano in august wow can't wait to jam the Babes

Started by mlbash, July 30, 2004, 05:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlbash

:lol:  wow it's happening in kano come august! can't wait to see the chit chaters!  wow it gonna jiggy as we jam the big Boys 'N' B's!
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

kitkat

I wouldn't bring out those dancing shoes just yet!!

Have you seen the pictures from last years event in the album section?

Not a single babe in sight unless she was the one taking the pictures.

Wazzup girls??

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
I will like to suggest, for inclusion in the get together Agenda, a 30-40 brain storming seesion on current problems facing Nigeria in general and the Northen Nigeria in particular.

FOR INSTANCE THE PARTICPANTS CAN BE GROUPED INTO THREE GROUPS, WITH LADIES FORMING THE THIRD GROUP EACH GROUP COULD BRAIN-STORM ON AN ISSUE, e.g.

1. Religious Crises: Causes, Repercussions and Suggested Solutions/Actions

2. Almajirci/Education In Northern Nigeria: The way forward

3. Corruption in Nigerian Politics: Solutions and Suggested Actions.

At the end of 30 minutes the groups come come ach and present their findings.

The result/communique could be published.

ABOVE IS ONLY A SUGGESTION, PLEASE.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

dan kauye

kai ETML u're terrific, u're too hankali-packed 2 be here wallahi...u olweiz leave a positive significant impact where eva u reply..welldone brova!
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Kanolicious

Hello fellow naijas. This years get2gether will be really good and better as we pray. my security men will be all over the place to provide good security there. Gogannaka, this year you are incharge of the security and becareful, because sources have told us that our long lost criminals of online will be there as well e.g Tsumburbira, sa-salati, dan-banza, dankauye............................. and the likes of them, so take note.

I wish you all a happy get 2gether and as you come in peace, so shall you all return home in peace.

e bring Justice in K-Online!

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "Kanolicious"Hello fellow naijas. This years get2gether will be really good and better as we pray. my security men will be all over the place to provide good security there. Gogannaka, this year you are incharge of the security and becareful, because sources have told us that our long lost criminals of online will be there as well e.g Tsumburbira, sa-salati, dan-banza, dankauye............................. and the likes of them, so take note.

I wish you all a happy get 2gether and as you come in peace, so shall you all return home in peace.

IT SEEMS LIKE U R TAKING THE ROLL OF "KOFI ANNA" MAJILISAR DINKIN KANO .WELL GOGANNAKA "MAN" U HAVE A DUTY, SO CARRY IT OUT LETS SEE IF U WILL WHICH ONE OF THE GOGAS  NAKA,NASHI, MANU OR NATA??
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

ummita

Quote from: "kitkat"I wouldn't bring out those dancing shoes just yet!!

Have you seen the pictures from last years event in the album section?

Not a single babe in sight unless she was the one taking the pictures.

Wazzup girls??

Nuttin'gz up wit d guls, d only reason y sum of 'em refused 2 go is too much EYES!(lol) r sum of u goin there 4 d activities like d few EMTL suggested or u goin there 2 browse on d guls? Its not a rock 'n' roll parri........its juss sum sort of conference thou in a rather social 'n' casual way. So gettin jammed, jiggy & dizzy aint gonna happen 4 shizzle. As 4 meh gt BIG thing on d 20th & it will go on until 26th so am out! D rest of u can gist meh if necessary, only if theres DRAMA!..........esp Gogannka u know whuz zup :wink:

D get 2gether is not a hook up joint (Mlbash take note)
D get 2gether is not 4 not a matchmakin joint
D get 2gether is not a parri nor a jam....Kitkat dem dancin shoes shud go bck in2 ur closet & all those freestyle moves save it 4 MJ........(she laffs)
D get 2gether is juss a normal gatherin on behalf of er'thang happenin in kanoonline.....
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

kitkat

Yau na ga ikon Allah!!!

Ummita so you're not even going and yet you're playing cat woman on behalf of the ladies. Who said we were not attending for "normal gathering" whatever that means.

I was just trying to calm down an obviously overenthusiastic Mlbash who apparently has serious plans for the occassion.

ummita

She laffs, nima I was juss pullin ur legs.........dnt worry am gonna send in a special team on mah behalf acompanied wit mah camcoder juss 4 ur sake so dat dey can record & wrap a whole video of ur dancin moves. So betta shoe polish dem dancin shoes. I hav already selected u d best track eva!!!! let me even sing a lil 4 u......... (iz juss a laidaiz nyt 'n' m feelin ryt.....itz juss a laidaiz nyt oh wat a nyt.....nah nah nah nah) :D  :P
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

sdanyaro

Assalamu alaikum;

Every group or grouping was well represented at the last year's Get together at the Bristish Council Site, ... check out the following and I will put up the last year's photos on the Album forum later... The photos there now were from the Get Together before the last year's..

http://www.kanoonline.com/YaBB/salisu/get_together.swf

Also please lets take this conversation relating to this year's get together to ... the Kano Online Get together 2004
at http://www.hausafulani.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=1502

mlbash

:P  hey ummita you people are getting me wrong , you are making me nervous already! i'm not going there to hook anyone though i can't say i won't try it if i have the green light! you all know how it goes, sometimes before you know it, you'll be commited especially in midst of beaut-ones. so just wait till we jam there! :!:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

kitkat

Quote from: "mlbash":P  hey ummita you people are getting me wrong , you are making me nervous already! i'm not going there to hook anyone though i can't say i won't try it if i have the green light! you all know how it goes, sometimes before you know it, you'll be commited especially in midst of beaut-ones. so just wait till we jam there! :!:

See what I mean?

The guy wants a little action.

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "kitkat"Yau na ga ikon Allah!!!

Ummita so you're not even going and yet you're playing cat woman on behalf of the ladies. Who said we were not attending for "normal gathering" whatever that means.

I was just trying to calm down an obviously overenthusiastic Mlbash who apparently has serious plans for the occassion.

HAVE A BREAK , HAVE  A KIT KAT.

HAVE A KIT KAT , GIVE MR BASH A BREAK.

jewel of d nile.

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "mlbash":P  hey ummita you people are getting me wrong , you are making me nervous already! i'm not going there to hook anyone though i can't say i won't try it if i have the green light! you all know how it goes, sometimes before you know it, you'll be commited especially in midst of beaut-ones. so just wait till we jam there! :!:

MR MAN I NO SEE THIS ONE, A SHE DAI U DEY . B HANKALIFU

jewel of d nile.

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "kitkat"

See what I mean?

The guy wants a little action.

SORRY KIT KAT.
THEN IS GOIN TO BE

A HAVE  KIT KAT , BREAK MR. BASH

jewel of d nile.