News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

assalam ta dabo

Started by mlbash, July 31, 2004, 12:26:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlbash

kano tumbin giwa yaro koda me kazo mun fika :!:  it's indeed splendid and magnificient to have somebody irrespective of his background or financial stand to be mandated by the masses. it sounds ironical if somebody mentioned the name Mal. Ibrahim Shekerau for GOV. that was then, what we are witnessing today in kano is nothing but a true dividend of a true democracy not democrazy reflected in the higher GOVT. that's what i call ALLAH's intervention, which reflect the good deeds of 'mutanen kano' so it is my wish to urge each one of us to pray for the administration for ALLAH's guidance! and we should endeavour to strive hard and practice our IBADAH accordingly!

as we plan, ALLAH plans and HE is the best of all planners  :!:
                                       :lol: BASH :lol:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

straightalkin

Quote from: "mlbash" kano tumbin giwa yaro koda me kazo mun fika :!:  

how true is this stereotype?

i heard this anecdote about wani mai tallan goro a kano da ya dora fitila a kan tray din sa da tsakar rana, sai shi kuma mallam bakano wai zai nuna tashi iyawar sai ya fito da torch light ya haska goron!

dan kauye

Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

straightalkin

Quote from: "dan kauye"uh! bari dai nayi shiru!

abeg say what is on ur mind! its not good to keep things bottled up in ur chest- u might explode one day!

dan kauye

Quote from: "straightalkin"
Quote from: "dan kauye"uh! bari dai nayi shiru!

abeg say what is on ur mind! its not good to keep things bottled up in ur chest- u might explode one day!

well,u myte as well burst  coz u know who n u knw wut(yikes!)..ohh datz ma honey i'm talking 2 (sorry typing 2)....i'll tell ya sumtyme soon!
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

mlbash

talk now dan kauye are you nervy like the ladies?
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable