News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

BIG APOLOGY!

Started by mlbash, August 02, 2004, 08:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlbash

:roll:  Well.......  very good indeed now i have a second thought! ashe baataru aka zama dayaba. i'm highly impressed by ummita's , bebeji's, jewel's and other that made a reasonable remarks. as i said at the beginning of that topic 'don't get me wrong'  it's my personal view and base on your replies i now have a piece of mind for the first time in months concerning the issue! the fact still remains; some ladies or babe's(as they prefer) have the notion of feminism, that's where the issue of equal right emerged. and my fear is our beloved beautiful babe's are there right in heart of those alliens, so the probability of them taken up those crazy ideas is almost one(1)
         but now ummita, bebeji, jewel and others have cleared my perception! congratulations !
         my dear moderator( admin) sorry for that controversial issue, the reason why i said kano babes was that majority of those interviewed were from kano.
         thank you ummita, bebeji, jewel and others, i hope no hard feelings huh? :lol:  :lol:
         just your admirer :!:  BASH.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Nuruddeen

Quote from: "mlbash":roll:  Well.......  very good indeed now i have a second thought! ashe baataru aka zama dayaba. i'm highly impressed by ummita's , bebeji's, jewel's and other that made a reasonable remarks. as i said at the beginning of that topic 'don't get me wrong'  it's my personal view and base on your replies i now have a piece of mind for the first time in months concerning the issue! the fact still remains; some ladies or babe's(as they prefer) have the notion of feminism, that's where the issue of equal right emerged. and my fear is our beloved beautiful babe's are there right in heart of those alliens, so the probability of them taken up those crazy ideas is almost one(1)
         but now ummita, bebeji, jewel and others have cleared my perception! congratulations !
         my dear moderator( admin) sorry for that controversial issue, the reason why i said kano babes was that majority of those interviewed were from kano.
         thank you ummita, bebeji, jewel and others, i hope no hard feelings huh? :lol:  :lol:

OLODO!!!! Who are you apologising for?????? Ride on brother!!!
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "mlbash":roll:  Well.......  very good indeed now i have a second thought! ashe baataru aka zama dayaba. i'm highly impressed by ummita's , bebeji's, jewel's and other that made a reasonable remarks. as i said at the beginning of that topic 'don't get me wrong'  it's my personal view and base on your replies i now have a piece of mind for the first time in months concerning the issue! the fact still remains; some ladies or babe's(as they prefer) have the notion of feminism, that's where the issue of equal right emerged. and my fear is our beloved beautiful babe's are there right in heart of those alliens, so the probability of them taken up those crazy ideas is almost one(1)

WELL I THINK FROM DA FARKO U CLEARED UR KAI. SO EVERYBODY HAS HIS/HER OWN VIEW OF LIFE.

BUT AMMA FA ??? A QUESTION CAME INTO ME? MR. BASH . YAYA NE ? DO YOU HAVE ANY  "ARRANGYY" A AMERICA  NE MAN MONTHS  ALL THIS ISSUE ON UR  NO 6.......................
SORRY JUST YOKING..
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

mlbash

WELL GASKIYARKAFA!
 AMMA CAN'T SAY A WORD IN AN OPEN FORUM KO YA KAGANI?

Anonymous

Quote from: "mlbash"WELL GASKIYARKAFA!
AI WAI ABIN SIRRI NE

JEWEL

Quote from: "mlbash"WELL GASKIYARKAFA!
AI WAI ABIN SIRRI NE

Fateez

emmm...Mlbash, now u r making mi sound so so guilty for opposing ur post,

but then it was my view on da whole issue wasn't it? Isn't it better for mi

to say wat i think or how i feel about it than 4 mi to agree wit u on da

outside but know deep inside i'm against it? Dats not so nice is it?

But if i sounded aggressive, unreasonable or offensive i'm so so sorry,

cos it's so unlike mi 2 go around causing trouble, didn't know u wud  take

it personally...I'm sorry Mlbash
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

mlbash

HABA FATEEZ YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG, AND I'M NOT OFFENDED AT ALL. IF ANYTHING I'M IMPRESSED AND HAPPY WITH YOUR REPLY!
THANKS, KEEP IN CONTACT PLEASE.

THE MLBASH :lol: