News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

POINT OF ORDER: AN APPEAL TO KANOONLINERS.

Started by Nuruddeen, August 07, 2004, 09:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuruddeen

I learnt that some new members are in the habit of registering their names similar to those that have already registered before them in the forum. I am therefore appealing to those kind of people to pls refrain from such unwholesome acts. Because it will not augur well to the entire forum in the future. Before we know it, it will soon turn into impersonation, piracy, camouflage,insinuations etc. For instance, I realised that there is a new person bearing the name Waz beside the legendary Waz. I would therefore want to suggest that even if a person wants to use a name similar to that already registered by someone, he/she can qualify it with an addendum/adjectives/prefixes/suffixes... i.e Waz-1, Jibo2, etc, so that (WE) in the house will understand that a new name and/or face distinct from the one been registered has arrived.

Another reason is that in the cause of commenting on someone's posting(s), other members  may unknowingly assume one's comment for another. Hope am making sense?

WEBMASTER, I think you have a greater role to play here.

NB:This is my own personal view just to save some situations. But any body with contrary view can counter I suppose. I remain loyal.

Jibo Nura- The mafia manager.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

waz

So what you are saying is: a new user can't register with Nura coz it sounds like your Nuruddeen, and under no circumstances should any1 else have a similar name coz you were the only one meant to have that name in the whole wide world, koh?

OK enough is enough. If you don't wan't any1 to register with a certain name then why don't you find a way to make it unavailable, make a list of names that are off limits or something but until you have the copyright to a name, i believe you are in no position to say who and who should use it! So get real.

As for using addendum/adjectives/prefixes/suffixes or whatever, what difference will that make? Your friend uses _waziri_ i use waz and already you're trippin; saying you're confused and yada yada yada, can't imagine what you'll be when you see 2 messages posted - one by waziri and the other by waziri2. Bottom line, i've got a right to use the screenname i want: the way i want to and i'm not changing, so get used to it!

By the way where do you fit in, in all this anyway, did Waziri delegate you to speak for him or  "so kake kai wa tubkar hanci"? Don't worry the name Nura isn't that popular.

Nuruddeen

Quote from: "waz"So what you are saying is: a new user can't register with Nura coz it sounds like your Nuruddeen, and under no circumstances should any1 else have a similar name coz you were the only one meant to have that name in the whole wide world, koh?

OK enough is enough. If you don't wan't any1 to register with a certain name then why don't you find a way to make it unavailable, make a list of names that are off limits or something but until you have the copyright to a name, i believe you are in no position to say who and who should use it! So get real.

As for using addendum/adjectives/prefixes/suffixes or whatever, what difference will that make? Your friend uses _waziri_ i use waz and already you're trippin; saying you're confused and yada yada yada, can't imagine what you'll be when you see 2 messages posted - one by waziri and the other by waziri2. Bottom line, i've got a right to use the screenname i want: the way i want to and i'm not changing, so get used to it!

By the way where do you fit in, in all this anyway, did Waziri delegate you to speak for him or  "so kake kai wa tubkar hanci"? Don't worry the name Nura isn't that popular.

Anyway my conscience is now clear since you've realised that you are more or less a confusionist, who if care is not taken can claim any name in the house perhaps for relevance or praise singing haplessness. Thank god I've forced you to portray your true color. By now Every body knows that you are just a pokenoser. Mind you! Am not in anyway trying to get you out of the house. We've seen ample 'grape vines' here so keep it up fella!!!!!!!

NB: one thing that 'am pretty sure is that if you are not Jibo Nura- The mafia manager, there is no way you can be one 'cos nobody stage manage the house the way I do. There4 tread softly brother. You still have along way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In kaji an yaba yaro wallahi ba'a bido babba ba. In kaji an yaba molo wallahi....Na zaune baiga gari ba sai dai gari ya ganai.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Eskimo

lol..some guys can be very funny....

What is your headache Mr Nurudden, did u realise that u ve taken unnecessary server space talking rub......!
You aint suppose to suggest or select for anybody his or her name...you may talk about persons name if you dont like it..that is your opinion, but the second post is seriously so unlike you...that is if I assume you are what we think you are.. a resonable person!

A beg tell him you are joking..let the friendly discourse keep flowing...I am sorry too for pokin my nose!!!!!
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

Nuruddeen

Quote from: "Eskimo"lol..some guys can be very funny....

What is your headache Mr Nurudden, did u realise that u ve taken unnecessary server space talking rub......!
You aint suppose to suggest or select for anybody his or her name...you may talk about persons name if you dont like it..that is your opinion, but the second post is seriously so unlike you...that is if I assume you are what we think you are.. a resonable person!

A beg tell him you are joking..let the friendly discourse keep flowing...I am sorry too for pokin my nose!!!!!

YEEEESSSSSS  SSSSSSIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

AM I POSSESSEDDDD??????????