News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Laugh at myself

Started by queen, August 08, 2004, 07:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

queen

Whenever i saw a telephone i focused my mind back 19yrs back when am just 2yrs by then,Pops is staying at Benin for his coures dat time being his princess all he want is to kal home and ask mum how about my baby attimes she would hesitate and will kal on me come for dady's kal by the time i heared his voice i'll scream ''Baba a akwati kake'' They will all laugh well now i use to laugh at myself too..

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "queen"Whenever i saw a telephone i focused my mind back 19yrs back when am just 2yrs by then,Pops is staying at Benin for his coures dat time being his princess all he want is to kal home and ask mum how about my baby attimes she would hesitate and will kal on me come for dady's kal by the time i heared his voice i'll scream ''Baba a akwati kake'' They will all laugh well now i use to laugh at myself too..

WELL THATS A KID FOR U. WE ALL HAD OUR OWN SMALL ILLUSIONS . BUT COME TO THINK OF IT. AS A KID IS ALWAYS GOOD,FUUNY, LOVELY AND ALL THE REST U CAN THINK OF. NO NEED  TO WORRY ABOUT THE WORLD,WORK, FAMILY  OR ANY OTHER SMALL THING IS ALWAYS ABOUT THE DOLLS FOR THE GIRLS  AND FOR THE BOYZ GUNS,BICYCLE, AND THE FOOTBALLL TEAM.
TO ME THATS THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE.......
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

gogannaka

LOL@ queen....wanne akwatu kenan.......anyway that was yarunta 4 u......am sure if ppl like muda would tell u what they did when they were young you'll be surprised at what some kids did...
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment