News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

E-Book Source Is Born!

Started by Diso, August 17, 2004, 02:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diso

Dear Friends,

E-book Source is a free monthly newsletter that aims to be a reliable facilitator in utilising the vast, free untapped information resources of the Internet for socio-economic development. It is the medium for communicating with information-thirsty readers especially the members of FREE E-BOOKS NETWORK and FREE E-NEWSLETTERS NETWORK  - two initiatives I originated also on the above underlined mission statement.

It will regularly come with rich articles and insightful excerpts from useful free electronic books and free e-newsletters obtained from refutable sources on the Internet on wide-ranging fields of Interest such as Islamic religion, education, entrepreneurship, self-improvement, professional development, motivation, and so on. In the first edition, you will read, among other exiting things, a free electronic book titled: The 7 Secrets Of High Performance Thinking! (It is really a great and worth reading material ? believe me)!

In addition, the newsletter will be an informative medium for consumers of products and services as well as a cost-effective marketing tool for business organizations in Kano city.

You can reserve copies for yourself and your dear friends. Remember it is going to be totally a free but valuable newsletter! Print  the form below, fill and submit it to:

Innovative Information Services
No. 18A Gyadi-Gyadi (opposite ?Yan dusa), Zaria Road. Tel: 329121, 310564

The first edition of the newsletter will be out by the first week of September 2004. You can show up anytime thereafter to collect your copies but call us before coming so as to verify ready availability.

Thanks.

Auwalu Inuwa Diso
Publisher
======================================================
Name (in full)__________________________________________________
Occupation____________________________________________________
Contact Address________________________________________________
Number of copies requested_______________________________________

SAAHIB 92

DISO,
more grease to ur elbow, and i wish to use this medium to draw the attention of onliners that this is a great development to our society, especially being the first of its kind here in kano soil,so please contribute towards the success of this publication by advertisement ,articles and other ways that may help it to reach a stand .

for auwalu diso  xank u very much for your geneiun effort and may allah gives u more courage and way out to make this publication one among the best.we will count on you.

ma'assalam
Radina billahi Rabban,
Wa bil Islami Dinan,
Wa bi Muhammadin Nabiyya!"

ABBAS A YAKASAI

sgdikko

:D My Dear Mal. Auwalu,
Congrats! More grease to youe elbow, till you see us.
[/color]

Anonymous