News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

YOUR VIEWS ON (OSAMA BIN LADEN-A HERO OR VILLAIN ??

Started by SAAHIB 92, August 25, 2004, 12:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SAAHIB 92

PLEASE LET'S WASH HIM UP IN THE EYES OF GULLIBLES,& THE WORLD NO-1 TERRORIST SUPER POWER.

WHAT IS THE ISLAMIC VIEWS SAID??

WHERE DOES OUR MUSLIMS NATION STAND
 :?: [/b]

MA'ASSALAM
Radina billahi Rabban,
Wa bil Islami Dinan,
Wa bi Muhammadin Nabiyya!"

ABBAS A YAKASAI

EMTL

In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

al_hamza

Osama is a creation of situations bred by the US and its allies, his followers are those who wish for a change, bringing together all muslims and breaking the boundires designed by colonial masters. they wish to bring change through the bullet and it was no one other than the ISI (Inter Services Intelligence) of Pakistan that invented Al-Qaeda and it was no other than the CIA (Central Inteligence Agency) of USA that supplied them Arms and Ammuinition. One enemy down (USSR) Osama has chosen the next.
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

lionger

If indeed Osama bin Laden is resonsible for everything the West accuses him of, then he is as much a hero as is G.W. Bush, and bluntly it would be very foolish of you  to praise him here and then expect to be taken seriously by others on Barde's thread, by saying  'Islam is a religion of peace'!

_Waziri_

That's a good one lionger!

I think the question here is whether Osama is really responsible for all the heinous acts he is said to have done or not, as Lionger rightly began his response with. I believe the question whether he is a hero or whatever should come after our ability to answer the first question very well.

But it seems like the Muslims responding to this topic already believe Osama to be the perpetrator of all those things the Western media are saying he has done.

I just dunno, perharps we should start it that way

EMTL

Quote from: "_Waziri_"That's a good one lionger!

I think the question here is whether Osama is really responsible for all the heinous acts he is said to have done or not, as Lionger rightly began his response with. I believe the question whether he is a hero or whatever should come after our ability to answer the first question very well.

But it seems like the Muslims responding to this topic already believe Osama to be the perpetrator of all those things the Western media are saying he has done.
I just dunno, perharps we should start it that way

I recently watched a documentary/film on 911 (911 Franhieth)...... These devils (Bush and co) are liars, who only uses Bin Laden/Alqa'eda's name to justifiy their crusade aganist Muslims.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Eskimo

Salam,
Well all the evidences points that Osama did what he did. He himself didnt deny it thou he never claim it either. He praise those who did it so do his lietenant (?).

Whether he is doing it in the name of Islam or whatever, I think he is a hero. I strongly agree with Lionger that G W Bush is a hero too. A hero is simply someone regarded to be one by his people probably becouse he is fighting for their cause.

You guys are always wasting your time listening to propaganda either on aljazeera or CNN. You are always forgetting history and the issue on ground.

Osama (assuming he was the oneresponsible) attacked twin towers and killed 2700 americans, before then how many Osamas people did america killed. How many it is killing today in fallujah (Iraq) and elsewhere.

The people killed may be innocent civilians are all osama people military personnels. if you drop a bomb, precisely or non, it will definately kill civilians..women and children.

"Nobody count our dead, nobody cares about our blood...our blood is water their is blood. There is no security in muslims land.." There was never atime when we colonize the west, but the colonized us and took our lands from us. Watch the movie 'Lion of The Desert' and see the atrocities commited on our women and children.

Osama attacked twin towers in america he is a terrorist..okay? The americans killed in Iraq are also killed by a terrorist as if Iraq is a street in Nevada.

As long as their is no security and peace in our land due to what the anericans are doing to us with their hands, as long as our women and children and elderly are killed, as long as our house are being demolished everyday, I support Osama to cause the same in their countries and strike terror in them until they leave us alone as commanded by Allah and social justice.

Islam forbids fornication...I would have recommend that those two Italian Hostages be rapped...(wa iyazu billah for my thought!!!!!). I simply recommend death to them or withdrwal of Italian troops from our land.

OSAMA IS A MUSLIM HERO IF HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT IS HAPPENING, IF HE IS NOT THEN AMERICAN MEDIA MADE HIM OUR HERO!

BUSH TOO IS A CRUSADER HERO.
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

SAAHIB 92

eskimo,
xanks so much 4 this ur contribution,cos' it make sense some how especially when we look at ur own view point.but in another hand being a muslim , why can't we screen the issue on islamic micrscope and find out the genesis of all this hulla-bulla :?: shall we wait.....or just let the issue die naturally.
Radina billahi Rabban,
Wa bil Islami Dinan,
Wa bi Muhammadin Nabiyya!"

ABBAS A YAKASAI

al_hamza

"A GOOD MUSLIM IS LIKE A THORN IN HIS ENEMY'S EYE."
I WILL INSHA'ALLAH GET THE HADITH SOON.
FOR THOSE  THAT SAY ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF PEACE, NO DOUBT YOU ARE RIGHT, THATS WHY IN MUSLIM HISTORY YOU WOULD NEVER FIND WOMEN BIENG BURNT ALIVE BECAUSE THEY WERE THOUGHT TO BE WITCHES. BUT THE CHURCH IN EUROPE FREQUENTLY DID SO.
THERE ARE MANY INSTANCES.
READ WHAT SALAHUDDIN DID WHEN HE RECAPTURED PALESTINE FROM THE CRUSADERS. IN-FACT HUMAN RIGHTS (UN) ARE BASED ON ISLAMIC RULES OF WAR.
SO PLEASE, KNOW EVEN IF YOU WALK ON DUST, THE DUST WILL MAKE YOUR SHOES DIRTY. AND WE ARE NO DUST, WE ARE MUSLIMS. YOU HAVE BEEN TRAMPLING ON US FOR LONG LETS SEE HOW LONG OUR PATIENCE CAN LAST.
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

mlbash

OSAMA IS NO ONE BUT A PERSON THAT TERRORISES THE TERRORISTS!
SO THAT EVEN THE SCORE AS FAR AS WE ARE CONCERN, HE GIVES THEM A SLEEPLESS NIGHT AS THEY DO TO AFGHANS, IRAQIS, PALESTINES AND SO FORTH.
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable