News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Zhe Haffenings @ Kanoonline 2004 Get2geza

Started by *~MuDa~*, August 30, 2004, 03:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

Drof ur gist about what haffened @ ze kanoonline get2gether. Mine iz zat ze Sisters of Kanoonline were 2 scared 2 meet with ze Brozers of k_online...i dont know y....Dankauye may b op helf here...he seems 2 read zeir minds beter zan any1, zey were scared...none op zem showed uf, quite sad, now wut all ya sisters habe 2 say about it? Nothin...u were simfly scared....all u know how 2 do well is 2 launch attacks on brozers ONLINE but cant show uf OFFLINE....i tell u wut...u all missed a lot! We all had a good time! Am i Right or am i right Brozers?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

mlbash

kai mudacris haven't you read my post, i've told you guys that the babes were nervous for a reason best known to them, may be non of them is that beuat, perharps the conspicuos lady!........................................ :lol:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

*~MuDa~*

Hahahah Funny enupp mlbash....may b we should hear prom zeir own mouf
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

ajingi

Quote from: "mudacris"Hahahah Funny enupp mlbash....may b we should hear prom zeir own mouf

muda, u better takl tru
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Nuruddeen

o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Nuruddeen

Quote from: "mudacris"Drof ur gist about what haffened @ ze kanoonline get2gether. Mine iz zat ze Sisters of Kanoonline were 2 scared 2 meet with ze Brozers of k_online...i dont know y....Dankauye may b op helf here...he seems 2 read zeir minds beter zan any1, zey were scared...none op zem showed uf, quite sad, now wut all ya sisters habe 2 say about it? Nothin...u were simfly scared....all u know how 2 do well is 2 launch attacks on brozers ONLINE but cant show uf OFFLINE....i tell u wut...u all missed a lot! We all had a good time! Am i Right or am i right Brozers?

Well,Dr. Sulaiman Kumo, an erudite lawyer and politician of high repute graced the occasion by dealing with the burning issue of "THE NATIONAL QUESTION".He talked exhaustively on the idea behind the Sovereign National Conference (SNC).

Kumo outlined the major reasons why we must be prepared;since it appears,the SNC is inevitable.And his reasons were:

-"to reorganise Nigeria on how to work well because it's now clear that the country is a failed one, which cannot guarantee the safety of its dwellers".And presently " the Talakawa's are not favored by the law,orderand security of the existing government.
-"The subsidy they(Talakawa's) receive from the government e.g fertiliser, is deliberately phased out of the system"etc.

That's the tit bit on the political scene of the gathering.

But from the social angle,the purpose of the annual get-together was explained by Prof. Abdalla Uba Adamu, the man who had unforgetfully recalled Hafsy_Lady's comment;a lady that questioned the essence of the get- together.

Hear him:

"The main reasons of our coming together is to:
-articulate our common stand.
-it is also an opportunity to put our thoughts together.
-the togetherness "is to significantly provide us with the opportunity to know more about our environments, especially Kano". And to cap it all it is just " a cultural meeting point for the people within and even outside etc.

But the irony here is that: where was Hafsy_Lady on that day, was she far away from Kano or was she just hiding in one corner;shying away from her 'poser'?(laughs).
Substantially, the Honorable Engineer M. Tukur Lawal(a.k.a EMTL) buttressed all the points that Prof. Abdalla made on Hafsy's question. EMTL during one of his trips to the U.K was able visit another onliner with the screen name that we always see as "Bagumel".EMTL said, and I quote " I had a very nice moment with Bagumel,it was really an interesting moment". What an international encounter!!!! Or may I say K-online beyond Kanawas(laughs).

However, other sundry matters;vis-a-vis observations, comments, questions and contributions were raised by eminent personalities present.

-Gogannaka asked Dr. Kumo about the issue of leadership.I.e, if we're to go for SNC, Sir, how do we go about the issue of leadership, particularly in the north?
-Dfy_nest also querried thus: "If we divide along the SNC basis, how are we going to do with resource control, can't the south use that and influence the government. Because the southerners' grievances are on natural resources, and since the FGN is in full control of all the resources..."

Uhhmm, that's Dfy_nest for u. Hope u know where he was heading to. If u don't know, pls do b4 you hear how he was answered by Dr. Kumo.

Nonetheless,from the ladies(?) side, a person whose name(?) and who appeared in sky blue elegant dress, was curious about why the webmaster named the forum Kanoonline.Ni dai babu ruwa na 'How she was answered isn't my bussiness'.

On the issue of the "picture planorama", I think the British cinematographer captured the scene well, in accordance with Prof's instruction. But webmaster(Salisu Danyaro) can bail me out of this anyday, anytime but I advice that he shud take his time because there is no hurry in life.

With due respect to honorable members, details of this memorable events will be released in a communique, which will be issued soon at Triumph Newspaper, DailyTrust, gamji.com,and amanaonline. For Triumph and Daily Trust,get linked at www.triumphnewspapers.com and www.dailytrust.com and/or.co.uk.

Don't be told pls!!!!!!

I remain loyal.

Jibo Nura, the MAFIA MANAGER, reports from the largest avenue Southern Sahara, Corporate Machiavelli Headquaters of the 22nd degree cocopiano.

Nuruddeen

Quote from: "mudacris"Hahahah Funny enupp mlbash....may b we should hear prom zeir own mouf

yeah, that's right, better we hear from their side! :lol:
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

mlbash

YEAH, YOU ARE RIGHT THERE PALLY THEY SHOULD EXPLAIN! :o
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Fateez

Mudacris "scared" isn't da word dat fits in there. wat's there 2 be

scared of or were there any monsterz? i guess everyone had a reasonable

reason for not showing up.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

figorms

Quote from: "Fateez"Mudacris "scared" isn't da word dat fits in there. wat's there 2 be

scared of or were there any monsterz? i guess everyone had a reasonable

reason for not showing up.

u might ve a reason but wat about da rest, u dont ve to coverup 4 them they can all talk, i can even see that none of them even replyed  in this forum. where da gurl at. come out and defend ur selves.(he laughs..)
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

Fateez

Quote from: "figorms"

u might ve a reason but wat about da rest, u dont ve to coverup 4 them they can all talk, i can even see that none of them even replyed  in this forum. where da gurl at. come out and defend ur selves.(he laughs..)

Figorms Im not covering up for any 1. I just said everyone had a

reason for not showing up cos if there was no reason they wud?ve shown

up. And some of them said they wudn?t be able to make it b4 time so that

u wudn?t expect them
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

figorms

Quote from: "Fateez"

Figorms Im not covering up for any 1. I just said everyone had a

reason for not showing up cos if there was no reason they wud?ve shown

up. And some of them said they wudn?t be able to make it b4 time so that

u wudn?t expect them
yah u only said what u think or know could be da problem, but dont u think they should say somethin?
at u see is wat u get........................RMS