News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

All Hausa film Fans convo...

Started by Dante, September 04, 2004, 03:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think is the best actor/actress?

Dan Ibro
3 (30%)
Ibrahim Mandawari
1 (10%)
Ali Nuhu
4 (40%)
Saima Mohammed
2 (20%)
Farida Jalal
0 (0%)
Hadiza Kabara
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: April 15, 2005, 07:05:11 PM

HUSNAA

Na taba ganin wacece ma dodo? Lol I cant remember her name!! but her last name is Dodo. Famous Hausa actress, a Zango stores. Lokacin  my son was very young then, wai ni irin ta turawa, munga film star sai nace da shi yaje ya gaisheta. Wai kin san a turai in ka kula film stars they are all smiles and appreciative. Wallahi sai tayi kamar ba da ita ake ba.  Na ce a raina Allah raka taki gona. Yauwa na tuna Hauwa Ali Dodo. Amma sometimes I see the older women and we talk and they are really nicer than the young 'uns.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

LOL  ;D
Na taba ganin Sani Danja fa yana yawo har da wasu body guards a cikin wata jeep ya je daurin aure.Sun wani saka bakaken kaya sun bude kofar motar sun sha bakaken glasses wai irin OBJ din nan  8).Sai da tsikar jikina ta tashi,abun kunya.

Shi kuma wani abokin kani na,Ali Nuhu ne ya je gidansu zance wajen kanwar shi.Ya gamu da shi brother din yarinyar a waje sai ya ce da'allah ya taimake shi ya kira mishi yarinyar.Bro din ya ce to 'wa za ace mata?' Ali NUhu ya bude baki da mamaki wai 'Ba ka gane ni ba?'
Bros ya ce 'ban gane ka ba'[ina jin shi ma yaron ko dai haushin su yake ji ko kuma tabahuwa(yunwa) yake ji].Sai Ali Nuhun ya ce 'ka ce mata Ali Nuhu ne'. Bros ya yi taku daya-biyu a zuciyar shi ya ce 'James bond ma ya ci !@#$%^*@'  :-X
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

MySeLf

Quote from: HUSNAA on February 28, 2007, 01:16:16 PM
Na taba ganin wacece ma dodo? Lol I cant remember her name!! but her last name is Dodo. Famous Hausa actress, a Zango stores. Lokacin  my son was very young then, wai ni irin ta turawa, munga film star sai nace da shi yaje ya gaisheta. Wai kin san a turai in ka kula film stars they are all smiles and appreciative. Wallahi sai tayi kamar ba da ita ake ba.  Na ce a raina Allah raka taki gona. Yauwa na tuna Hauwa Ali Dodo. Amma sometimes I see the older women and we talk and they are really nicer than the young 'uns.

Kin gani ko? Hauwa Ali dodo ba yarinya bace, i think she is about 40 years old, if not close to that.
Ai halin wasu daga cikinsu ba'a cewa komai don ba'ayi jam'u ba
I meet 2 of the girls in different occassion, Fati mohammed and Rukaiyya umar "Dawaiyya"
Fati is ok, kind of polite, ko dan ta zauna turai taga yadda celebrities suke.
Ita kuwa Rukaiyya, very arrogant........ Munfita tare nibanma san film actress bace dayake ba kallonsu nakeba, sai kawai mukaji yara sunata iho Dawaiyya! Dawaiyya!! Kawai sai naji tafara zundumawa yaran ashar tun karfinta, sai nace inna suka sanki kuma yaya kike zaginsu? sai kawarta damuke tare as well tace ai film star ce kuma dawaiyyan film ne datayi.
Sai nace to kuma kyadinga zagin fans dinki, aiba haka akeba, suneke, insuka daina sayen films din ta yaya zaki samu aiki, ai kuwa malamar sai taci gaba da zage zage sudaina saya din sudaina sayadin don abu kaza ta ubansu.... nace tooooooh  :o
We happened to be in the same group ne munje Hajj..... Yarinyar nan inkiga kallon banza da raina jama'a da rabi rabin class dinsu bata dashi saikiyi mamaki.
kuma suda sukaje ibada amma kamar wandanda sukaje bussiness.... infact ma can muka barosu sun sake booking din wani hotel din.

Jahilci kawai basusan mutanen sunesuba, suje turai susha kallo, duk wata ko wani star dake yulakanta fans dinshi yarasa aiki.
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

MySeLf

Video of late Ahmed S Nuhu and his wife Hafsat
if you want watch click on the link:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7YhIe9Kj8M

Just wondering where that stand now that he is dead
Kai duniyar nan lallai think twice.......
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Fateez

Quote from: Myself on February 27, 2007, 05:08:18 PM
Quote from: HUSNAA on February 27, 2007, 02:26:42 PM
Each trying to look the cutest she possibly could.

Wai they even use hair relaxer to bleached themselves, in desperation
to look the best, caring less about the long time effect.... Hhm!

Gosh those young things made me feel my age lol!!! ;D ;D ;D.

lol never mind, all sort of bleaching agent is in their bags,
that is what is shining through not actual them, some may even be
older then you.
But gaskiya we wanna know.....  :P hehehe!!

Allah sarki, they're only trying to make a living. With da current situation in our beloved naija ehn...hmm.

Hehe, relaxer to bleach their skin?? Thats a bit harsh. I think it's just one of da rumours people spread

about them. Maybe they bleach, dats their problem, but i dont think they wud use relaxers (of all

products) when there r other products available at really cheap prices. Hehe, bleaching with relaxer? Abun

mamaki! in fact relaxers make your skin darker - not lighter. Ever noticed when da hair dresser puts relaxer

on your side burns after you wash it out dat place wud be black for a week not to talk of da annoying scar

it wud leave when it goes. Plus people dat relax hair with their bare hands end up with darker nails and skin

for at least a week. So if they use relaxer on their skin it wudnt make them anymore "attractive" wud it?

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Fateez

I went to the site youtube and saw Ahmed Nuhu. So that was him? I think I must have seen his films without knowing who he really was. Allah Ya jikan sa.

Ya know i really feel sorry for his wife, Hafsa Shehu. Da poor little girl!

i think she's just 21! So young and a widow already. Just about a year

of marriage too...it's really sad.  :'(  :'(  :'(

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Fateez

Quote from: HUSNAA on February 28, 2007, 01:16:16 PM

Hehe, dama lakanin ta ne ai "Biba Furobulem". Yeah i know some of them over do da whole "star" thing. BUT i think

some of their actions can be justified. Dyu remember da Ali Nuhu story? He used to be really friendly and sociable.

Some years ago he got attacked by agroup of people and they poured acid on his face. He didnt even do anything to

da people. Kawai dan ba'a son shi shine za'a watsa mai acid? So they wish to employ body guards, i totally

understand, its 4 their safety. Besides, maybe this is their way of rebutting all da kiyayya and insults people throw at

them.

bakangizo

Quote from: Fateez on March 01, 2007, 12:38:14 PM
some of their actions can be justified. Dyu remember da Ali Nuhu story? He used to be really friendly and sociable.
Some years ago he got attacked by agroup of people and they poured acid on his face. He didnt even do anything to
da people. Kawai dan ba'a son shi shine za'a watsa mai acid? So they wish to employ body guards, i totally
understand, its 4 their safety. Besides, maybe this is their way of rebutting all da kiyayya and insults people throw at
them.
Wallahi, you are right. Sometimes I don't blame them. I remember when Sadiya Gyale was slapped by someone along Tarauni road. Just like that. It was very humuliating. In public. I knew Ali Muhu to be a kind guy during our secondary sch. days.

Fateez

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on March 03, 2007, 11:45:30 AM
Quote from: Fateez on March 01, 2007, 12:38:14 PM
them.
Wallahi, you are right. Sometimes I don't blame them. I remember when Sadiya Gyale was slapped by someone along Tarauni road. Just like that. It was very humuliating. In public. I knew Ali Muhu to be a kind guy during our secondary sch. days.

Imagine fa, u r just innocently walking and minding ur own biz someone

comes and slaps you? It's really really humiliating...I dnt even know how

i'd react if i was in dat situation. Plus Sadiya gyale seems like a nice person.

She's almost always at H.R.B. Whenever we go to buy movies she usually

suggests new releases and interesting ones and even when we left and

came back 2 da shop a few months later i was surprised she still remembered

us and even our names. She's really easygoing and polite, i cant even imagine

her picking up a fight on da street with a random person. I think if we don't

start treating them right, and respecting their stardom, they are not going to

change.

bakangizo

Ban da zagi da suke sha. Wani lokacin sai kawai ka ji an bi su ana musu ihun "karuwai". It isn't fair. Shi yasa wani lokacin suke gudun shiga mutane. Yes I remember the Ali Nuhu incident, when he was beaten balck and blue. He spent days in the hospital. Incidentaly, have you watched his English/Nollywood film, "Sitanda" ?

HUSNAA

People need to be sensitized against this kind of prejudice. Our Local muallims also contribute no bi small to this kin wulakan ci that these actors suffer, because all the time one go dey hear na against culture na against this na against that. Abi even the hausa culture wasnt as it is maybe 300yrs ago or even fifty yrs ago.
I wonder how they fare with HISBA? Ko da yake they probably all watch the finafinan hausan anyway.
I think the best thing is to do a documentary on the lives of these actors so that ppl see that they are no different from anyone else and that could generate some sympathy.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Fateez

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on March 05, 2007, 08:50:38 PM
Ban da zagi da suke sha. Wani lokacin sai kawai ka ji an bi su ana musu ihun "karuwai". It isn't fair. Shi yasa wani lokacin suke gudun shiga mutane. Yes I remember the Ali Nuhu incident, when he was beaten balck and blue. He spent days in the hospital. Incidentaly, have you watched his English/Nollywood film, "Sitanda" ?

No i havent seen it, Is it recent??  ???  ???  ???

Fateez

Quote from: HUSNAA on March 07, 2007, 01:05:48 PM

I think the best thing is to do a documentary on the lives of these actors so that ppl see that they are no different from anyone else and that could generate some sympathy.

Yeah that wud be a good idea. Tho i think there has been one in da past with a similar

story line. Sansani. Prof. Abdalla mentioned it was about Ahmed S Nuhu (AJR)'s life story.

Too bad i havent seen da part 2 so i dunno how it ended. Da first part showed this boy

from a disfunctional family wanting to be a hausa actor right from childhood and when he

grew up he still wanted to act, but his Late father's other wives and their kids reckon he's

going to ruin their family name....Ah! So much drama! Trust Saratu Gidado with these kind

of films. I enjoyed it.

bakangizo

Sansani II is quite good. It gives the film a befitting ending.

Yes, Sitanda is a recent film. It is an epic produced by Amstel Malta, featuring other nollywood stars like Irety Doyle, Stephanie Okereke, Bob Manuel, Azizat etc. Ali Nuhu was later nominated as the "Best African Upcoming Actor' for the African Movie Award Ceremony, schduled to take place in either Nigeria or Ghana. I forgot where or when exactly, so I'm not aware if he eventually won or not.

Fateez

Hausa film fans....

I came across this clip, an interview with Adam A Zango

Adam Zango addresses his fans and responds to critics--from Wazobiya album (Hausa)

It really made me realize how one sided the info we get about Kannywood is.

I think it's refreshing once in a while to hear the other side of the story.

All people do is speculate and generalize everybody in that industry...so sad for them, really.

I pray they all get back on their feet soon.